Eulonzo

Britney Spears

1 hour ago, Tropico Angel said:

How can her insta be for validation when all she does is troll and tell people to fuck off? She’s open and expressive whether people like it or not and she doesn’t stop no matter how much she’s criticised. To me, it’s just her finally being able to use her voice, not that she is desperate for validation.
Also, she has already said that she is going to therapy and that she has finally found a professional that she likes and trusts so idk what point you’re trying to make here?

Saying let her be is not enabling her, it’s being kind to someone who is trying to recover from abuse.

All she’s doing is dancing, doing little fashion shows and posing risqué (like every other celeb). By criticising her or voicing “concerns”, people are just being cruel to her. Writing a comment like “this is weird” or “if she was free, why hasn’t she fixed her hair and makeup or teeth”, etc.. is just pure asshole behaviour. Imagine if you just got control back of your life after over a decade and people start saying what you’re doing now is weird and wrong. That must be so hurtful for her to read.

She isn’t required to prove to us where she has been/is going… We aren’t entitled to info about her life. Plus the safety risk

This whole Sam thing is getting old. She has been abused by so many people, don’t you think she’d be attuned to that by now. Don’t you think she’d pick up on it if he was abusive? She’s not dumb. She’s happy with him and people need to accept that

So Lady Gaga can dance around, pose provocatively in cake and smear it all over herself and that’s iconic, but if Britney does it then it’s concerning?? I bet if she looked like she did in 2000, the public’s response to her Instagram would be very different…

Sorry that this is so long but stuff like this drives me up the wall

THANK YOU.

I'm so frustrated because Britney never was or has been "crazy." The media and the conservatorship portrayed her that way because it made them money. Everything that she has done that appears "crazy" is understandable with context, and I think many people wouldn't have fared any better or even survived what she has. The conservatorship had NO medical reason to justify it.

So when I see people immediately jumping to "she's unwell" and "she needs help" just because she's dancing in her living room, I get so angry. She just lost 15 years of her life to abuse. I expected her to make mistakes and to be upset and to be emotional because she's been through hell and back and hasn't had the freedom to make these mistakes before. And all these people claimed that they learned from how Britney was treated in the 2000s and that we're better now as a society. Yet, here people are, immediately jumping to the misogynistic and patronizing "she's unwell" because she shares her emotion and her trauma and dances in her living room.

She’s an adult woman who is making her own decisions. Just because it’s not what you like and what you deem is appropriate does not mean you have any right to assess her well-being, her mental state, intervene in her life, or tell her what to do. She’s not your Barbie doll popstar to play with and care for. It seems like a lot of “fans” didn’t actually want to #FreeBritney, they just thought if they helped her, she’d be the perfect popstar and source of entertainment for them again. They aren’t actually interested in who she really is as a person or what’s actually best for her, just the image of her that they had in their minds. And when she doesn't fit that image, it's a conspiracy.

And I'm not saying that Britney can do no wrong. There are posts of hers I don't like or agree with. But the point is I understand where she's coming from and I view her posts with empathy for what she's been through and who she is. Again, I expected her to make mistakes because who wouldn't in her situation? I'm just happy that she's been so willing to share things with us after YEARS of silence and communication controls from her conservatorship. I agree that Britney isn't doing well in the sense of the trauma that she's experienced and having to process right now, but again, I think anyone would in her situation and would even fare worse. What I hate is the armchair psychologists, the conspiracy theorists, and the fake fans who immediately just start calling her crazy because she doesn't fit the perfect image they had of her in their brains. And she even told us that she wants to be feared because being too nice got her hurt, that she wants to upset people and basically give a big "fuck you" to all the expectations set on her, and yet, y'all still aren't listening.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

You can’t enable a persons actions and then compare it to another celeb- gaga does highly stylised performances and isn’t trolling mutiple people on the regular.

again let’s think critically-she has trauma, assuming she has control of her account-she’s very vulnerable whether she admits it or not-somebody like Sam should be talking with her about the stuff she posts mentioning people-her messages on her 2007 website were never this erratic and vague. 

let her post all the nudes and videos she wants-somebody teach her to disable comments(why tf are they still on?) but stop mentioning other people who aren’t part of the narrative-her fb is still ran by 8 people so why tf is her insta not being reviewed.

Update:

Now 9 people funnily enough 

https://m.facebook.com/?tbua=1#!/nt/screen/?params={"page_id"%3A39677118233}&path=%2Fpages%2Ftransparency&paipv=0&eav=AfZyLO3ScuDPuvqi8zviLdWZWUzPgAUNJuKKWshiGMWlLwDuUUKX8E8HaCoA7ASPXfQ

3 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

How can her insta be for validation when all she does is troll and tell people to fuck off? She’s open and expressive whether people like it or not and she doesn’t stop no matter how much she’s criticised. To me, it’s just her finally being able to use her voice, not that she is desperate for validation.
Also, she has already said that she is going to therapy and that she has finally found a professional that she likes and trusts so idk what point you’re trying to make here?

Saying let her be is not enabling her, it’s being kind to someone who is trying to recover from abuse.

All she’s doing is dancing, doing little fashion shows and posing risqué (like every other celeb). By criticising her or voicing “concerns”, people are just being cruel to her. Writing a comment like “this is weird” or “if she was free, why hasn’t she fixed her hair and makeup or teeth”, etc.. is just pure asshole behaviour. Imagine if you just got control back of your life after over a decade and people start saying what you’re doing now is weird and wrong. That must be so hurtful for her to read.

She isn’t required to prove to us where she has been/is going… We aren’t entitled to info about her life. Plus the safety risk

This whole Sam thing is getting old. She has been abused by so many people, don’t you think she’d be attuned to that by now. Don’t you think she’d pick up on it if he was abusive? She’s not dumb. She’s happy with him and people need to accept that

So Lady Gaga can dance around, pose provocatively in cake and smear it all over herself and that’s iconic, but if Britney does it then it’s concerning?? I bet if she looked like she did in 2000, the public’s response to her Instagram would be very different…

Sorry that this is so long but stuff like this drives me up the wall

I see no sings of trolling. As for validation, what is the point of calling out Selena, Christina's dancers and bodyshaming her, her mom slapping her for partying all night while she was taking care of her children and now that worker who showed empathy? Let's not infantize her as if she's an innocent soul. Nobody is perfect. I'm glad that she uses her platform to speak out but somebody behind the scenes isn't helping her at all. You don't need to be an armchair psychologist to see that someone is in the same mental state like before since she overshares her feelings and details about her life and relationships. I have no idea why @/urbanney finds this discussion misogynistic. If this was coming from a man, an other celeb or a regular person my opinion would be the same. Instagram is not your personal journal to share every single bad experience you had in life to millions of people. It's so unhealthy. 

Everybody knows what she's been through and that she was abused but let's not be delusional and act like her behavior is normal. I am a fan of her but I'm not going to convince myself that nothing is off with her posts. Nobody expects her to be perfect, but her behavior gathered attention for a reason and thus everyone found out about Free Britney. 

Also comparing her to Kanye is ridiculous. Kanye being a Nazi weirdo doesn't mean that we should talk about other celebs. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 minutes ago, shady said:

I see no sings of trolling. As for validation, what is the point of calling out Selena, Christina's dancers and bodyshaming her, her mom slapping her for partying all night while she was taking care of her children and now that worker who showed empathy? Let's not infantize her as if she's an innocent soul. Nobody is perfect.

you must be a relatively new Britney fan or something because Britney has ALWAYS been a troll. She’s telling the world of her experiences, good and bad. I don’t think that’s for validation, I think that’s sharing her voice since she was silenced for so long. Absolutely nobody is saying she’s perfect, she’s just human.

and it is misogynistic. Maybe not you specifically but BAnon has its roots in misogyny

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

You can’t enable a persons actions and then compare it to another celeb- gaga does highly stylised performances and isn’t trolling mutiple people on the regular.

The point was that it’s hypocritical to praise one and condemn another for the same action. It’s absolutely comparable

again let’s think critically-she has trauma, assuming she has control of her account-she’s very vulnerable whether she admits it or not-somebody like Sam should be talking with her about the stuff she posts mentioning people-her messages on her 2007 website were never this erratic and vague. 

If you want to “think critically” remember that it has been established by a court of law and medical professionals that she is well enough to make her own decisions. Also, her posts actually aren’t erratic or vague if you keep up with her. In fact, a lot of them are actually quite smart in the way that she can disguise her real message so only people with the context can understand. I understand them (some take a bit more thought than others) and I know a lot of other stans do too

let her post all the nudes and videos she wants-somebody teach her to disable comments(why tf are they still on?) but stop mentioning other people who aren’t part of the narrative-her fb is still ran by 8 people so why tf is her insta not being reviewed.

She’s allowed to do and say what she wants. This whole “people run Brits account” is nothing new. No celeb is 100% in control of their accounts at all times. If people with this thought are so concerned about this, why haven’t they started #freeAdele since we know she doesn’t even know the password to her socials?

BAnon can twist things how ever they like but it’s just bullying Britney and that’s it. The freebritney movement was based on court documents, whistleblowers and Britney’s own words. BAnon is based on NOTHING but nitpicking everything Britney does from her clothes to her posture to how many times she spins. It’s so wrong ethically, I will never understand why some people think it’s acceptable

Anyways, I’ve had enough of BAnon talk now. Bring on Britmas :lolliney:

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

1 hour ago, shady said:

I have no idea why @/urbanney finds this discussion misogynistic. If this was coming from a man, an other celeb or a regular person my opinion would be the same.

Because to me, her entire story is rooted in misogyny and this feels like a continuation of that. The media treated her like a dumb bimbo slutty popstar who'd gone crazy when the worst she did is hit a paparazzi's car with an umbrella when they wouldn't leave her alone after Kfed wouldn't let her see her kids. People actually believed the "gone crazy" story enough to think that her dad had to save her life because she wasn't capable of it herself. I don't think she ever would've had her life taken over if she were a man.

There is a whole history of women being treated as hysterical, irrational, overemotional, or going crazy. When I see Britney just dancing in her living room, posting nudes, and expressing her emotions and trauma, sometimes misdirected, and people immediately jump to "she needs help, she's unwell, she's unstable, do we need to call the police" etc., it immediately brings me back to that history of women being patronized and diminished with being called hysterical, irrational, etc. Why is she seen as a person that needs saved by someone else instead of letting her be an adult and make her own decisions? Why does everyone else know what's best for Britney, but she doesn't? Why is she not allowed to make mistakes and be emotional without her immediately needing psychiatric help? This is what feels infantalizing to me. I don't see people having this same mindset towards men.

Men post nudes and it gets praised, and no one ever equates it to them being unstable because of it. When women post nudes and it's professional shots, it's praised, but when Britney does it in a much more amateur fashion, she gets called unstable or a bad mother for it. Why was it okay for her to do Toxic and Womanizer music videos naked, but it's not okay for her to be naked now? Because she's not doing it in the way that's most attractive, that doesn't fit your expectation of how a woman should show her own body?

Btw, I'm not directing this at you but to the people that have been responding to her posts this way.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I’m not going to reply again as I feel this a redundant point and we all have different povs- however, the 2007 post shows exactly what I stated-it is clear and humorous. 

That’s the massive distinction here and to be frank a point of court law means nigh nothing- especially if we’re talking America :lmao:- yes she shouldn’t be in a conservatorship(nobody advocated for that here) however I’m pretty sure people thought she would have a support system in place to guide her.

what’s the support? Sam seen bts filming her nude on beaches as she rolls around while doing interviews mentioning her over and over for publicity? Sure-absolutely coincidental. 

31 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I’m not going to reply again as I feel this a redundant point and we all have different povs- however, the 2007 post shows exactly what I stated-it is clear and humorous. 

That’s the massive distinction here and to be frank a point of court law means nigh nothing- especially if we’re talking America :lmao:- yes she shouldn’t be in a conservatorship(nobody advocated for that here) however I’m pretty sure people thought she would have a support system in place to guide her.

what’s the support? Sam seen bts filming her nude on beaches as she rolls around while doing interviews mentioning her over and over for publicity? Sure-absolutely coincidental. 

You are comparing a pre-traumatized woman to a woman with trauma... of course she would act different. She has been monitored and put into a bubble for 14 years, it would be weird if she was NOT acting the way she is now. There also is a support plan, if you listened to anything she ever said instead of talking out of your ass you would know!

There's nothing wrong with using Instagram as a way to journal your feelings and reflect on thoughts, you're weird for thinking she's doing anything for publicity because she's literally Britney Spears... all she has to do is breathe and she'll get 30 headlines :eartha2: Her support system is also none of your business & I don't really get what posting on social media has to do with that?  

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

You are comparing a pre-traumatized woman to a woman with trauma... of course she would act different. She has been monitored and put into a bubble for 14 years, it would be weird if she was NOT acting the way she is now. There also is a support plan, if you listened to anything she ever said instead of talking out of your ass you would know!

There's nothing wrong with using Instagram as a way to journal your feelings and reflect on thoughts, you're weird for thinking she's doing anything for publicity because she's literally Britney Spears... all she has to do is breathe and she'll get 30 headlines :eartha2: Her support system is also none of your business & I don't really get what posting on social media has to do with that?  

I said Sam dear….- the one who is besties with the lioness account taking the piss out of his wife 

Some of you are too angry over people you don’t know

1 hour ago, shady said:

I see no sings of trolling. As for validation, what is the point of calling out Selena, Christina's dancers and bodyshaming her, her mom slapping her for partying all night while she was taking care of her children and now that worker who showed empathy? Let's not infantize her as if she's an innocent soul. Nobody is perfect. I'm glad that she uses her platform to speak out but somebody behind the scenes isn't helping her at all. You don't need to be an armchair psychologist to see that someone is in the same mental state like before since she overshares her feelings and details about her life and relationships. I have no idea why @/urbanney finds this discussion misogynistic. If this was coming from a man, an other celeb or a regular person my opinion would be the same. Instagram is not your personal journal to share every single bad experience you had in life to millions of people. It's so unhealthy. 

Everybody knows what she's been through and that she was abused but let's not be delusional and act like her behavior is normal. I am a fan of her but I'm not going to convince myself that nothing is off with her posts. Nobody expects her to be perfect, but her behavior gathered attention for a reason and thus everyone found out about Free Britney. 

Also comparing her to Kanye is ridiculous. Kanye being a Nazi weirdo doesn't mean that we should talk about other celebs. 

are you a doctor??? You have been calling out her mental state for months and the truth is you know nothing, you know an Instagram post. You claim to be a fan but are so quickly to feed into the “crazy” narrative that was created by her lovely family and previous team. You never sound concerned you just sound mean. 
She didn’t call out Selena Gomez she didn’t bodyshame Christina. If you paid any attention you would know that. Instead you take something off social media with a grain a salt and run with it. And the only reason why to compare it to k*nye because you yourself are acting like eating a cake any giving the middle finger is “bad”. Was it bad when she was on the floor drinking up milk in the slumber party video??? Or it’s only okay cause she was “working” and director was telling her to do it? You make no sense and never have. It’s giving big Jamie Lynn energy, pretending to care while throwing in some mental state jabs. When Britney tells me something is wrong I will listen but until then she’s a free b*tch baby!!!!! 

Yall need to cut Britney some slack. Shes been through enough scrutiny already. 
None of you are in a position to diagnose anybody, much less a person thru their Instagram posts. She needs and deserves empathy.

Literally, leave Britney alone 

Nobody is diagnosing anyone- her best friend is from CAA and is a reported sexual abuser, her other close confidant is a husband who laughs at parody videos of her and took out the front door on the day she exited the the health stay for pap pics.

None of this is Banon, if you think all of this is normal-then yikes 

No one's calling her crazy. People are just pointing that she has been through a lot, i.e. she's deeply hurt. Her father made her take lithium, that can be so damaging. She needs medical and physical care, and Instagram is doing nothing for her mental health.

29 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

No one's calling her crazy. People are just pointing that she has been through a lot, i.e. she's deeply hurt. Her father made her take lithium, that can be so damaging. She needs medical and physical care, and Instagram is doing nothing for her mental health.

i’m not gonna say anything else but this is basically just my stance on this :xgiggle:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Nobody is diagnosing anyone- her best friend is from CAA and is a reported sexual abuser, her other close confidant is a husband who laughs at parody videos of her and took out the front door on the day she exited the the health stay for pap pics.

None of this is Banon, if you think all of this is normal-then yikes 

Cade Hudson, also Rose McGowan is always talking about how CAA is evil

56 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Dddd 

The conspiracies are starting to skyrocket 💀

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/423461-theory-something-has-happened-to-britney/

Methinks Britney has bad lighting luck and likes to wear the same boots, like how she enjoys the infamous brown kitten heels :true:, not a greenscreen ✈️