Eulonzo

Britney Spears

On 12/13/2022 at 4:33 AM, Masquerade said:

it's so interesting to me how she seems to be stuck in the 2000s - everything from her style to her ignorance of how much the culture has changed. it's literally like plucking someone from that time period and dropping them in 2022, which I'm sure can be at least partially explained by her complex trauma from the conservatorship

Very idiotic and unaware take 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

9 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Weren’t there posts from a few years ago where they actually had a green screen setup in the living room?? I swear I remember!! 

I think you're thinking of the red screen in her living room :coffee:

Spoiler

Britney Spears Claps Back at Instagram Critics, Asks Them to 'Be Nice' Amid  Coronavirus CrisisFraming Britney Spears” - co się stało z naszą Britney? - Rytmy.plBritney Spears shows off her toned bikini bod as she returns to Instagram  after breaking her foot | Daily Mail Online

2 minutes ago, Masquerade said:

what? it was just a random thought I had going through her posts, not some bad faith take

Ignoring the fact you've insisted that being in a conservatorship means you're locked away from the outside world and attempted to use trauma against her... Literally nothing Britney does, wears, or says is close to anything 2000s (& that's coming from someone named Lindsay Lohan...) she's just being her millennial self 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

On 12/13/2022 at 9:33 AM, Masquerade said:

it's so interesting to me how she seems to be stuck in the 2000s - everything from her style to her ignorance of how much the culture has changed. it's literally like plucking someone from that time period and dropping them in 2022, which I'm sure can be at least partially explained by her complex trauma from the conservatorship

I agree with you

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

some of the posts here are really irritating and a little disturbing

just leave britney alone, she has been through so much, she doesn't need people criticizing her, speculating if she's "well", forming conspiracy theories, be kind, or leave her be, her personal life isn't anybody's business, we have to trust that she can make decisions for herself, even if she's acting in ways that you may not like to see, she has the right to express herself, she was controlled heavily and abused for over a decade by the ones who should've protected and loved her the most, nobody would come out of that and act "normal", just leave her alone! i find it honestly worrying that this isn't obvious to some people, she isn't a spectacle to gawk at or to hyper-analyze, she's a human-being, somebody who's been through a lot, have some respect

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

On 12/14/2022 at 3:48 AM, Veinsineon said:

But is she ok? She needs a true friend.

I know somebody posted a Mexico candid (of course people dissected the outfit but I think she likes to wear the same things, like the rest of us :true:) and she was smiling talking to people, maybe that was just other restaurant patrons :),  I think she chats w Drew Barrymore, she also might have some private friends as well excluding cade Hudson :smh:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

it's like she's running a blog or something :air:

at least she has a lot to say and can say it! not reading all that but happy for her

I think Britney could make a blog, like ye olden website days, c'mon Sam time to buy a domain name for her :ma:. In b4 it's made with sarcastic fan polls for us to vote in yup!

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it's like she's running a blog or something :air:

at least she has a lot to say and can say it! not reading all that but happy for her

lflkdngldsgjkdfn............like girl.......and i don't feel like she's saying anything of importance. i'm just not reading that shit period. it reads like some corny Gossip Girl shit.

7 hours ago, letterblue said:

lflkdngldsgjkdfn............like girl.......and i don't feel like she's saying anything of importance. i'm just not reading that shit period. it reads like some corny Gossip Girl shit.

then don’t read it? nobody is making you dumb dumb 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Okay this guy has just gave comments to the DM just as he appears in a new film also publicised in the article.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11544997/amp/Britney-Spears-goes-topless-Sam-Asghari-admits-doesnt-like-racy-shots-defends-her.html

talks about disliking the nudes-WHICH HE TAKES.

Come on now-you have to admit-him “exclusively” giving comments to the daily Mail while she shares these videos is f*cking odd. 

10 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Not the Jack in the Box mention again :air2:....I wonder if their sales increased after the first mention :um2:

The Mars mention makes me think of OIDIA :true:, a great video

IG caption December 15th 2022

Hide contents

Screenshot-20221215-181042-Instagram.jpg

I mean... hopefully Jamie Lynn genuinely felt guilty and wanted to reconcile with Britney. If that makes Britney happy than it's go for it. I understand how family is important to people who grew up surrounded by family and are raised to be ride or die with family, but these kinds of people are also ready to accept toxic behavior. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif