Jump to content
Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Recommended Posts

honestly.....i don't know what to believe anymore. i just hope she's okay. i do feel that she needs some serious mental health work but i do think the behavior is to be expected from someone who was basically locked away and controlled for 13+ years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, letterblue said:

honestly.....i don't know what to believe anymore. i just hope she's okay. i do feel that she needs some serious mental health work but i do think the behavior is to be expected from someone who was basically locked away and controlled for 13+ years.

Okay but this is weird-all I can imagine is it’s some optical illusion from the bad quality on the video-

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmbYyhPDXJ2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jasmine-masters.gif 

These Instagram conspiracies are getting so old and they’re so rude. Speculating that her wedding pics are fake because she looks like a "possessed demon"?? Why can’t people see that they’re being massive c*nts?

Edited by Tropico Angel

i don’t wanna go, go home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

jasmine-masters.gif 

These Instagram conspiracies are getting so old and they’re so rude. Speculating that her wedding pics are fake because she looks like a "possessed demon"?? Why can’t people see that they’re being massive c*nts?

Her hand went through the hair like an animation 💀 I don’t even believe in them but the video was odd-hair doesn’t work like that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im really tired of this britney drama, can she just go live or something because every local i meet keeps asking me if she's a hologram or if she's a robot and its so annoying


                                                                                          grimes-artist-shinigami-eyes.gif

𝕬𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖎𝖊?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sam is gay. Nothing can convince me otherwise. He was advertising in that IG post. The 90s/2000s pop girls love their younger men (Mimi, Madge, Cher too) but their men don’t take center stage like Sam does frequently. I know Britney’s situation is unique, but she clearly has no problem vocalizing her own opinions, so it’s a little suspicious to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2023 at 12:04 AM, This Feeling said:

Sam is gay. Nothing can convince me otherwise. He was advertising in that IG post. The 90s/2000s pop girls love their younger men (Mimi, Madge, Cher too) but their men don’t take center stage like Sam does frequently. I know Britney’s situation is unique, but she clearly has no problem vocalizing her own opinions, so it’s a little suspicious to me. 

 

 LOL, I remember seeing his ex warn Britney, although I think the insinuation was that he was a cheater? I can't remember though so don't quote me, just dive into "Sam Asghari ex" if you're ever bored. Also, I don't know why that TMZ article said "acting manic". Being upset or bizarre in public isn't equal to mania :um2:. (I saw the clip but all I saw was ranting to the wait staff with the classic British accent 💀. She probably left because she noticed people filming and got mad. Also who filmed her AND posted it/sent it to news :hillary:, shady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

 

 LOL, I remember seeing his ex warn Britney, although I think the insinuation was that he was a cheater? I can't remember though so don't quote me, just dive into "Sam Asghari ex" if you're ever bored. Also, I don't know why that TMZ article said "acting manic". Being upset or bizarre in public isn't equal to mania :um2:. (I saw the clip but all I saw was ranting to the wait staff with the classic British accent 💀. She probably left because she noticed people filming and got mad. Also who filmed her AND posted it/sent it to news :hillary:, shady

TMZ is always trying to stir something up they need to leave the poor woman alone she has had enough torment:(


UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...