Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Any ideas for album titles? Just for fun I mean, I doubt there are any real titles in speculation right now lol.

Nothing real however there's a rumor saying that one of the tracks produced by Darkchild it's called American Nightmare, and it has a sound like HATLM, but again it's a rumor and most likely to be fake since "Amreican Nightmare" or even a title with "American" n it appears in every era since Blackout.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I hope the new tracks do not sound like "He About to Lose Me" because to me it's the worst song on the album.

By the way, what was the last song by Britney that leaked? It was "This Kiss," right?

I hope the new tracks do not sound like "He About to Lose Me" because to me it's the worst song on the album.

By the way, what was the last song by Britney that leaked? It was "This Kiss," right?

HEATLM is amazing, everything minus the chorus, her voice sounds so clean and beautiful

the last song was Say What Ft. Don Philip

In my opinion, the Circus album has been her most creative and by far most eclectic effort. This album really has got something, so does In the Zone. Those are two really good pop albums. 

However, Femme Fatale is an average 2011 electronic dance album which has like four to five good songs on it. Those are: "Drop Dead (Beautiful)," "Gasoline," "Criminal," "Selfish" and "Don't Keep Me Waiting." The rest is rather disappointing... I don't mean to bash her but I can only give her statement of 'pouring her heart and soul into this album' a dry laugh. In between all those vocoder effects and frequency filtering that has been done to her voice, there is barely any heart and soul left. 

I really hope that the upcoming album continues where Circus ended which is on the, as I think, right musical track. An organic sound really suits her well while all this electronic thumbing doesn't do her any favors. 

HEATLM is amazing, everything minus the chorus, her voice sounds so clean and beautiful

the last song was Say What Ft. Don Philip

Isn't "Say What" a Don Philip collaboration with Britney? Or is it the other way round, like Britney featuring him?

In my opinion, the Circus album has been her most creative and by far most eclectic effort. This album really has got something, so does In the Zone. Those are two really good pop albums. 

However, Femme Fatale is an average 2011 electronic dance album which has like four to five good songs on it. Those are: "Drop Dead (Beautiful)," "Gasoline," "Criminal," "Selfish" and "Don't Keep Me Waiting." The rest is rather disappointing... I don't mean to bash her but I can only give her statement of 'pouring her heart and soul into this album' a dry laugh. In between all those vocoder effects and frequency filtering that has been done to her voice, there is barely any heart and soul left. 

I really hope that the upcoming album continues where Circus ended which is on the, as I think, right musical track. An organic sound really suits her well while all this electronic thumbing doesn't do her any favors. 

I think Blackout is one of the best albums I have ever heard, overall. I agree that Circus is one of the albums she has put more effort in; I don't know, it just seems that the songs in it are more meaningful, and it makes me happy that a song she's written got released after so much time, even though it's my least favorite.

If the next album was as good as Blackout, but with a mix of how meaningful some tracks on Circus are (at least to me), if she wrote or co-wrote more tracks, and if she could sing all the songs for a fact on the next tour, then I think my life would be complete.

Isn't "Say What" a Don Philip collaboration with Britney? Or is it the other way round, like Britney featuring him?

Say What it's a song that Don got and he put his vocals on it. Britney's solo version of the song it's called Pleasure You, and she recorded for Femme Fatale.

Say What it's a song that Don got and he put his vocals on it. Britney's solo version of the song it's called Pleasure You, and she recorded for Femme Fatale.

Oh, alright. So "Pleasure You" isn't leaked yet, right? I had downloaded "Say What" but I decided not to keep it because I have heard Britney was just collaborating in it.

Oh, alright. So "Pleasure You" isn't leaked yet, right? I had downloaded "Say What" but I decided not to keep it because I have heard Britney was just collaborating in it.

No Pleasure You it's unleaked. Don actually pull off a Heidi Montag witht his song lol

This post made me smile and then gave me a headache. Sigh. Circus is definitely her best album to date, with Blackout coming as a close second. In the Zone is good but it's not as memorable as the other two. I really want to point out that Circus has plenty of touches of Electronic too, not nearly as much of course, but still plenty. So what you said about it in comparison to FF is kind of.. no. Well you didn't really compare the two but you know. Examples: Womanizer, Unusual You, parts of Mmm Papi & Circus, Phonography, Trouble.. yeah. Your take on Femme Fatale gave me a headache though.. oh my. Also, to everyone else: Everything about He About to Lose Me is perfect. Sit down.

Oh my. :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

While these are not only some of the worst songs, the ones you've chosen are the farthest from Electronic than the rest of the album. Drop Dead (Beautiful) has WAY too much autotune for me to handle & for it to even exist tbh, Criminal is boring & quite a disappointing album closer, and Don't Keep Me Waiting is OK but the farthest from Electronic so it kind of weirds me out that you didn't specify when listing the songs. Let me bitchily shove my opinion facts in everyone's face by listing the best songs on FF.

Trip to Your Heart :flutter:

Selfish :flutter:

He About to Lose Me :flutter:

Inside Out

How I Roll

Gasoline

Seal It With a Kiss

She really did put a lot into the album though. Just because she didn't write doesn't mean she didn't try. & Just because the album is laced with vocal effects doesn't mean she didn't put a lot of effort into it. She said herself she wanted to experiment more with this album, and that she wanted to try new things. Her producers and other people there said they were surprised with how involved she was with the music and everything. It's a solid album & makes me happy to still stan for such an icon.

/end

14417469274.gif

I really liked Britney and In the Zone, I only liked Radar from Blackout, I bought Circus when it came out and I liked a few songs off of it but I haven't liked anything she's released since then.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

So what you said about it in comparison to FF is kind of.. no. Well you didn't really compare the two but you know. Examples: Womanizer, Unusual You, parts of Mmm Papi & Circus, Phonography, Trouble.. yeah. Your take on Femme Fatale gave me a headache though.. oh my. Also, to everyone else: Everything about He About to Lose Me is perfect. Sit down.

If that gives you a headache, it is no-one's but your problem. If you like the album, fine. I don't except for a few songs (forgot to mention "Inside Out," though). But "bitchily [shoving] [your] opinion facts in everyone's face" is a little off. Circus was, as you said, by lengths not as electronic as Femme Fatale but the use of electronic elements and organic sounds was by light years in my (subjective) opinion more balanced and more tasteful.

Oh my. :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

While these are not only some of the worst songs, the ones you've chosen are the farthest from Electronic than the rest of the album. Drop Dead (Beautiful) has WAY too much autotune for me to handle & for it to even exist tbh, Criminal is boring & quite a disappointing album closer, and Don't Keep Me Waiting is OK but the farthest from Electronic so it kind of weirds me out that you didn't specify when listing the songs.

First of all, you seem extremely upset about something. I didn't offend the "Queen B" by expressing my dislike of one of her works. I don't know why you are so desperate to excuse, justify and validate her and her legacy (see bolded part below). 

Second, the reason why I chose the songs I chose IS because they are the farthest from electronic. That's why I like them. Reminder: I don't like how this album is overall electronic. Why are you so persistent with implying that I like the wrong songs? Let me have my opinion, just like you are entitled to have yours and keep your "bitching," as you put it, for yourself. I've had enough from Gaga fans doing that whenever I criticized the slightest aspect of Mo†her Mons†er's work. 

She really did put a lot into the album though. Just because she didn't write doesn't mean she didn't try. & Just because the album is laced with vocal effects doesn't mean she didn't put a lot of effort into it. [...] It's a solid album & makes me happy to still stan for such an icon.

I haven't implied anywhere that her not writing any songs that made the cut of either the standard or deluxe edition is something negative. In fact, I don't give a fuck about if she writes her own songs, if she sings live or whatever those retarded idiots bring up as long as the music is good. And I don't think that's continuously the case on Femme Fatale. Other than that, I really just don't care. 

I'm sorry if what I said offended your fan heart, but I could have done just fine without being approached by you like that.

I'm praying that if this album will be Blackout 2.0, I hope we get the same leaks from Blackout :3 Imagine have demos from every song and a bunch of unreleased to make other record.

I like having demos to some songs but at the same time leaks annoy me. I don't know, I just don't seem to like having multiple versions of the same song (however it's awesome to notice how a track evolved with their different versions).

Having outtakes is so good on the other hand, it's also great when we get a lot of bonus tracks (like it happened with Blackout). "Hooked On" and "Strangest Love" are songs that I really love and they're outtakes, it's a pity. :(

I really liked Britney and In the Zone, I only liked Radar from Blackout, I bought Circus when it came out and I liked a few songs off of it but I haven't liked anything she's released since then.

I still remember on the 2nd of December when I was home alone and my mom came from town with Circus and then gave it to me. It was so good listening to it for the first time on CD. I didn't listen to the leaks at all, except for "Kill the Lights" and "Mannequin."

By the way, does anyone here still remember when there was a rumor that "Mannequin" was actually called "Underground"?  :creep: