Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Oh my, I didn't even read all that yet and I'm taken aback. :defeated: 

I didn't mean to come off bad if I did, which is why I even pointed out that I was aware of me throwing my (obvious) opinion in there in a sassy way. 

14417469274.gif

If that gives you a headache, it is no-one's but your problem.

It was a joke. Sass. As I do to pretty much everyone else on the forum, and playfully, at that. 

in my (subjective) opinion

I don't know why you bolded that. I'm sure you've seen my posts in other threads, you should know I'm all about everyone expressing their differing opinions and discussing things. I know how I came across in my post, I acknowledged it myself, and I feel like it's common knowledge with my status on the forum that I am not serious when I act like I'm undermining other people's opinions. It's all in good fun. 

First of all, you seem extremely upset about something. I didn't offend the "Queen B" by expressing my dislike of one of her works. I don't know why you are so desperate to excuse, justify and validate her and her legacy (see bolded part below). 

I actually have been in a bad mood lately, but again, I was not being serious. I do not think my opinions are better than yours or anything, they're opinions. I am a naturally defensive person in the way I word things though, I think, so if you felt that from me that's probably why. I wanted to justify things for her because what you said about her not putting her heart and soul in the album is not true based on things she said, and I was simply pointing that out. 

Second, the reason why I chose the songs I chose IS because they are the farthest from electronic. That's why I like them. Reminder: I don't like how this album is overall electronic. Why are you so persistent with implying that I like the wrong songs? Let me have my opinion, just like you are entitled to have yours and keep your "bitching," as you put it, for yourself. I've had enough from Gaga fans doing that whenever I criticized the slightest aspect of Mo†her Mons†er's work. 

I've already addressed the opinions thing above so I don't really need to quote this part but I want to point something else out involving what I bolded. I think you're maybe jumping to conclusions a bit because of past experiences you've had with Little Monsters? As I said before, I wasn't being serious, I was just expressing my own opinions in a kind of sassy way, because that's what I do. I completely respect your opinion and I like your long posts about what you think, it really contributes to the discussions on here! I'm sorry you were offended. 

I haven't implied anywhere that her not writing any songs that made the cut of either the standard or deluxe edition is something negative. In fact, I don't give a fuck about if she writes her own songs, if she sings live or whatever those retarded idiots bring up as long as the music is good. And I don't think that's continuously the case on Femme Fatale. Other than that, I really just don't care. 

Well most people I've encountered that had a problem with the album had something to say about her not writing for it, so I was just putting that out there just incase. I think me saying this shows that I'm naturally defensive, since this part of your post doesn't entirely elicit a response, lol.

I'm sorry if what I said offended your fan heart, but I could have done just fine without being approached by you like that.

This is the only thing that actually bothers me. You're not sorry, lol. I can tell. Don't apologize if you aren't, it's fine that I pissed you off. I didn't mean to, and I guess I shouldn't assume that everyone knows how I behave already on here.

If it's true, album #8 can flop like Lotus flop and it will rank her as one of the top earners this year :legend:

We know that's not gonna happen though, Brit is no Xtina, she will do way better. :usrs:

14417469274.gif

It was a joke. Sass. As I do to pretty much everyone else on the forum, and playfully, at that. 

I don't know why you bolded that. I'm sure you've seen my posts in other threads, you should know I'm all about everyone expressing their differing opinions and discussing things. I know how I came across in my post, I acknowledged it myself, and I feel like it's common knowledge with my status on the forum that I am not serious when I act like I'm undermining other people's opinions. It's all in good fun. 

I actually have been in a bad mood lately, but again, I was not being serious. I do not think my opinions are better than yours or anything, they're opinions. I am a naturally defensive person in the way I word things though, I think, so if you felt that from me that's probably why. I wanted to justify things for her because what you said about her not putting her heart and soul in the album is not true based on things she said, and I was simply pointing that out. 

I've already addressed the opinions thing above so I don't really need to quote this part but I want to point something else out involving what I bolded. I think you're maybe jumping to conclusions a bit because of past experiences you've had with Little Monsters? As I said before, I wasn't being serious, I was just expressing my own opinions in a kind of sassy way, because that's what I do. I completely respect your opinion and I like your long posts about what you think, it really contributes to the discussions on here! I'm sorry you were offended. 

Well most people I've encountered that had a problem with the album had something to say about her not writing for it, so I was just putting that out there just incase. I think me saying this shows that I'm naturally defensive, since this part of your post doesn't entirely elicit a response, lol.

I haven't got the time to address things explicitly right now, nor do I think it is necessary anymore as everything has been said. I understand where you are coming from now, but I generally have a problem when it comes to dealing with 'sassiness.' Especially when it's written and not voiced/mimed I can hardly distinguish wether someone is being serious or not. Honestly, I don't recall any posts by you in particular, so I didn't know everybody knows that this kind of "how you roll." (Get the reference?) But now that I know it, this should be alright in the future...

Nevertheless, I would like to comment on that:

[...] You're not sorry, lol. I can tell. Don't apologize if you aren't, it's fine that I pissed you off. I didn't mean to, and I guess I shouldn't assume that everyone knows how I behave already on here.

I know very well what it's like to see an artist you like belittled and unjustly mocked by people that have a bias. I've experienced this already here on Lana Boards. However, this certainly was not my intention with Britney as I think she is a wonderful and sweet person, as well as a musician and singer that has a lot of potential (which is sadly being repressed from flourishing). 

Yes, it did piss me off, but I was also being sorry in case that what I said offended you as a fan

Anyways... I'm glad we could sort things out and can move on. I've got to go to bed (it's almost midnight) and get up in six hours to prepare a 15-page text on media and social memory + a lecture on the history of the novel.

9c79ad10.jpg

Rebellion, Rebellion, Rebellion. Where are thou?

Jeff Dandurand and Christopher “Notes” Nolen (who’s since passed away) produced the mysterious track years ago for “Blackout,” but ever since its debut on BritneySpears.com, the full version has yet to leak.

Dandurand finally opened up about it:

“Right now her peeps are preparing for Britney’s upcoming album, which will be released in Fall 2013. Some other things too, but the main focus is the album,” Dandurand said in a recent radio interview. “She has a process she goes through when these initial stages for a new album begin. I’ve seen cats (producers) craft something brand new or take in beats from two years ago and Britney creates Gold with it.

“[britney]‘always has her fans in mind first and wants only her best represented,” Dandurand said. “I will say that people’s speculation behind the unreleased songs meaning is not far off. Notes (referring the late producer) was a genius. He heard some basic arrangement i was messing with and literally splashed magic on it. Britney came up with the lyrics based on a personal poem she had been working on for a couple weeks leading up to our recording session. The original demo is still in my archives but because of Notes passing and my loyalty for Spears, I will not leak it until both camps feel its ready for public consumption.”

Britney wrote it with Jeff and Notes based off a poem she wrote several weeks prior to recording the demo.

Dandurand says there IS a full length version, which according to him, is available from time to time on YouTube thanks to a fan who got it from the label.

According to a private message with a fan and Dandurand, he says the song’s about the ones who “pull the strings.”

Dandurand claims he was warned by Britney and her team to never leak the song. So you’d think he wouldn’t listen and be a bit… rebellious.

I need Rebellion in full the lyrics are so powerfull

81c6bece471b176796ba73eb389230fe.jpg

Congratulations are in order for Britney and Will.I.Am, who just topped the World Wide Music Charts at #1 with “Scream and Shout!”

This is her tenth world-wide number one.

Pop that champagne!

BRING THE ACTION!

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I could swear "Rebellion" was meant for Original Doll.

WRONG!

That's a common mistake in the fanbase, because of the lyrics BUT no, the song was on the Demo CD of Blackout that Britney was listening in her car.

Also Original Doll tracks aren't that powerfull, only Mona Lisa is the only one I can think of.

WRONG!

That's a common mistake in the fanbase, because of the lyrics BUT no, the song was on the Demo CD of Blackout that Britney was listening in her car.

Also Original Doll tracks aren't that powerfull, only Mona Lisa is the only one I can think of.

I wonder if we will ever be able to listen to it in full. It sounds good, but honestly I think it's a bit overrated. She has unreleased songs that are just so much better.

I guess we can't judge the full for its snippet though.

I wonder if we will ever be able to listen to it in full. It sounds good, but honestly I think it's a bit overrated. She has unreleased songs that are just so much better.

I guess we can't judge the full for its snippet though.

It's overrated because of the lyrics, I mean is the only song were Britney is talking about herself and the power that her team has on her.

What do you guys think of Quicksand? A lot of people were mad it didn't go to Gaga apparently, I think.. even though she's still all over the song in backing vocals. I really wish Britney's version of Telephone leaked in HQ, too. I prefer that song done by her so much more.

14417469274.gif

What do you guys think of Quicksand? A lot of people were mad it didn't go to Gaga apparently, I think.. even though she's still all over the song in backing vocals. I really wish Britney's version of Telephone leaked in HQ, too. I prefer that song done by her so much more.

I love Gaga and honestly I love her version of "Telephone" much more than Britney's (but that's quite understandable, since Britney's is such a demo and an auto-tuned mess), but I am happy that "Quicksand" was given to Britney, I love it.

Obviously, as a fan, I would like Gaga's version to leak but if never does, I don't quite mind because one of my favorites already sing it, so.  :flutter:

I love Gaga and honestly I love her version of "Telephone" much more than Britney's (but that's quite understandable, since Britney's is such a demo and an auto-tuned mess), but I am happy that "Quicksand" was given to Britney, I love it.

Obviously, as a fan, I would like Gaga's version to leak but if never does, I don't quite mind because one of my favorites already sing it, so.  :flutter:

I just feel like Britney's voice fits the backing track & lyrics better. It's one of the few songs by Gaga I find really weird in its sound. I love Quicksand too! I need to go listen to it.

14417469274.gif

I just feel like Britney's voice fits the backing track & lyrics better. It's one of the few songs by Gaga I find really weird in its sound. I love Quicksand too! I need to go listen to it.

Oh, yeah, I understand! There are some songs that I really think that should've been kept instead of given out as demos. "Run Devil Run" by Ke$ha, for example, is just so much better than the Girls' Generation's version. I might think that way because I love Ke$ha though.

Sky Ferreira demos are always better than the final tracks by other artists too, such masterpieces.