Britney Spears

ok so let me get this straight

1. Literally no choreography in this edit

2. No lipsynching to the song

3. G Eazy wasn't in the edit when he was on set

4. US only?

5. It was directed by LaChapelle? 

BzhmW.png

so i guess the lachapelle scenes are the (good) ones where she's in that white catwalk thing and the (bad) scenes with the girls where she has the worst make up since the billboards red carped look are the ones they shot recently for the new "concept" ? because it looks as if they randomly chopped two different videos together.

i76mrxw.png 

Britney is practically just a (good) dancer but she has no voice, this cringey auto-tuned bullshit that she's forcing is unbearable. Lana can't dance but compared to Britney she has a voice of a siren, she is a lyricist and a producer lately so why Lana said that Britney was an inspiration for her? They have nothing in common

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

ok so let me get this straight

1. Literally no choreography in this edit

2. No lipsynching to the song

3. G Eazy wasn't in the edit when he was on set

4. US only?

5. It was directed by LaChapelle?

The original video & album cover were shot by LaChapelle. Britney and her team wanted to edit certain parts of the video but LaChapelle refused. He got mad and pulled his name from the campaign, forcing them to scrap the $2 million video. They created a new video on the cheap with this. The G-Eazy part is from the original video, it is edited as it was originally supposed to appear like handheld video footage that Britney filmed whilst they had sex. G-Eazy was on set with her on the original video.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The original video & album cover were shot by LaChapelle. Britney and her team wanted to edit certain parts of the video but LaChapelle refused. He got mad and pulled his name from the campaign, forcing them to scrap the $2 million video. They created a new video on the cheap with this. The G-Eazy part is from the original video, it is edited as it was originally supposed to appear like handheld video footage that Britney filmed whilst they had sex. G-Eazy was on set with her on the original video.

Her management is so fucking stupid. Even if they scrapped his $2mil video (which would've made it in the top 20 most expensive videos ever made) -- HIS COVER WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER THAN A FUCKING STILL

like when LaChapelle tells you to do something you listen because he's fucking brilliant

BzhmW.png

Britney is practically just a (good) dancer but she has no voice, this cringey auto-tuned bullshit that she's forcing is unbearable. Lana can't dance but compared to Britney she has a voice of a siren, she is a lyricist and a producer lately so why Lana said that Britney was an inspiration for her? They have nothing in common

Have you ever listened to Breaking My Heart or Hit And Run? Those songs could easily be sung by Britney.

I wont comment the Britney hate tho

image.png

Britney's team thought the original video focuses on sex too much. 

deciding to shoot a new video was a stupid move though they should just have kept it, especially since it's probably about to leak anyway AND they had to face the ultimatum of either redoing EVERYTHING (which was an impossible task if the wanted some good results) and having all their budged wasted or just keeping it.

this probably means we won't get anything else this era though, britneys team probably lost the trust of her record label since its them who fund the video and album cover. 

i76mrxw.png