Eulonzo

Britney Spears

TOP 3. black out > in the zone = glory 

okay I wouldn't go that far!

Blackout > ITZ > Glory > Circus/FF > the rest tbh

TjmiIK4.png

Honestly surprised how great the album is. Just Luv Me is so so good. Her best and most consistent album since Blackout tbh  :party:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

holy shit I can't believe this

I did not expect Glory to be this good AT ALL. I expected it to be right on par or slightly better than Britney Jean. Song after song is excellent. Do I dare sang that I don't dislike a single song? I think "Invitation" is the worst on first listen, followed by "What You Need".

SO MANY BOPS!

Just Like Me :defeated:

Better :defeated:

Just Luv Me :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif

UGH YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO MAKE ME WANT TO GO AGAINST MY INNER BRITNEY MORALS

the true impact of Make Me (feat. G-Eazy), the top 20 smash from Britney Spearsus

MkWI4Ns.png

holy shit I can't believe this

I did not expect Glory to be this good AT ALL. I expected it to be right on par or slightly better than Britney Jean. Song after song is excellent. Do I dare sang that I don't dislike a single song? I think "Invitation" is the worst on first listen, followed by "What You Need".

SO MANY BOPS!

Just Like Me :defeated:

Better :defeated:

Just Luv Me :defeated:

the worst is definitely Clumsy or Private Show

BzhmW.png

The album is actually pretty good for the most part. A few crap songs, Man on the Moon is some dull white girl nonsense, Private Show is still bad and Change Your Mind is kinda meh.

Some real bops though, its well produced, she sings her head off in in What You Need, haven't heard her sound that way on record for years, great song.

Luv Me Down is my favourite, Liar is amazing too.

the worst is definitely Clumsy or Private Show

I love reading UberFacts

TjmiIK4.png

This album is actually really good! 

Definite standouts to me are Do You Wanna Come Over, Man on the Moon, No Seas Cortes and Coupure Electrique, Do You Wanna Come Over and Coupure Electrique being my favorites.

X----into me, into you----X