Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I really love it, sounds very fresh to me. The worst ones are probably Private Show and If I'm Dancing, not a fan of the synths throughout the song. My favorites right now are Invitation, Make Me, Just Luv Me, Better, Liar and Coupuré Electrique, but I really really like the album. Godney truly delivered, I wasn't ready :defeated:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

This album is more mainstream than what i expected.

It's not a shameful album, but I don't really like it.

I love Coupure Électrique, even if the lyrics are really confused (i'm french and I had to read the lyrics to understand), the production is really sexy.
If I'm Dancing makes me think of a soft-M.I.A. song. I really enjoy it.

Just Luv me is one of "her" bestest song for years, really well-produced, sexy but soft.

Do You Wanna Come Over is PURE Britney, my favorite.

The chorus of Just Like Me got something I like. Love me Down is nice too. Hard to Forget Ya is well-produced too, not really intersting but cute.

I HATE Better (It's like I already heard it, mainstream as hell, and I hate this kind of production, like an empty shell), What You Need (Awful), Man on the Moon, Liar (the production doesn't make sens).

No Seas Cortes is a missed target, I'm sure it can be cool with a little more of adrenaline. Same for Invitation. And Make Me could be good without this horrible chorus.

I think the album is too much clean, too "fresh" and too innocent. Like a beachy, classy surfing album. I can't see any real soul into it, but it's a little bit fun. I'm sure it will be a hit for a lot of people.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Such a great album. Make Me, Man on the Moon, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Change Your Mind and Love Me Down are my current faves.

Still not a huge fan of Clumsy. It's nice but probably one of my least faves on the album though.

Overall though I cannot get enough of these tracks. So many bops!!

It's Britney bitch... Godney is back!!

EDIT: hopefully no one saw but my autocorrect just changed Godney to Rodney  :toofunny: :rip: