Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Just listened to the album a second time.

Do You Wanna Come Over? is still my favourite, followed by Just Like Me and Change Your Mind.

Make Me, What You Need, Better and Slumber Party are pretty nice aswell. Just Luv Me and Love Me Down are cute.

The rest of the album is pretty forgettable though and I generally think this album is not really not one of her strongest ones, inferior to Blackout, In The Zone and Circus but better than BJ.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Its not anywhere on Aussie itunes charts too and its been out all day, i heard the iTunes charts are frozen and there's a fault they're trying to fix but i don't know if that's fan delusion. She's not going to have some mega hit album but she certainly has a big enough fan base to have a new album show up in the top 50 albums on first day release, so that is weird.....

Its not anywhere on Aussie itunes charts too and its been out all day, i heard the iTunes charts are frozen and there's a fault they're trying to fix but i don't know if that's fan delusion. She's not going to have some mega hit album but she certainly has a big enough fan base to have a new album show up in the top 50 albums on first day release, so that is weird.....

Maybe everyone was turned off by the ugly cover.

Viktor Elias | Hits 93 Toronto

@Hits93Toronto