lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

This video has footage of a French version of Moy flicking through a couple of them (at the end of the video), so they are definitely actually tangible, real objects. The legality of them - who can say.

That is illegal wtf

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Guys and gals, here is another idea which might be useful for you.

I already gave you the idea of typing out your very own lyrics books, BUT if you have the time and some knowledge on

how to work with Photoshop, you too can create a lyrics book like the ones posted in the video above. With pictures.

I recall this past summer (last year) that 2 girlfriends of mine decided to take a looooong walk to SanTiago DeCompostela in Spain.

It was a pilgrimage kind of thing to visit a HUGE cathedral, that some people do here in Europe.   They both travelled through ancient medieval routes doing

a long 300+ kilometer walk.  Taking LOTS of fun pictures on the way. For them it was more of a fun way to travel and a vacation, it

took them like 2 weeks.

Later,  they printed out their photos into a hardbound-cover book and it cost them only 20 or so euros (20+dollars). They told me they

did it through an online website which makes these books, and they delivered it free of charge.

So I am thinking,   why not do this type of thing with a Lana Del Rey lyrics book  - just for YOU ?  :)

You can make it with the photos you want to see and use any fonts available. Those are all FREE  resources you can

get and are already available on the internet !  

All you need is some time to create it - but it will be FUN to do, I promise this.  

With the recent nationwide law to stay at Home-Quarantine, you surely have the time to make something like this book.

Cheers

MAX

-------------------------edit --------------------------------------

I just made for you a quick Google search with the words  online print a book

just LOOK at the crazy inexpensive prices they offer to make these books ! 

...there are alot more companies. Search Google !!

Anyone can make a cheap lyrics book !
I think I will make one for me :)

But first I have to finish my little collection of Lana Del Rey Acapella albums.
I am now creating "Acapella" for each song which are on all of Lana´s albums.
Its really interesting for me to hear her singing voice without any instruments.
So I am making ALL of her albums in Acapella style !    :wub:  I just love her voice, its so seductive.

We already have the instrumental versions for all of her albums, except the last record.

-

how much he scammed the gays?

just checked, it's £6,441. wow

did you saw him making me look like a bitch in the first page?

That's was always illegal thing, this gay made some friends over the forum to maker his plan works fine. 

This video has footage of a French version of Moy flicking through a couple of them (at the end of the video), so they are definitely actually tangible, real objects. The legality of them - who can say.

...Christ they are even more uglier on the inside. Pls don't waste your money on cheap looking, badly made crap like this.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The video I posted has footage of this French version of Moy flicking through them, so they are definitely actually tangible, real objects.

This is as illegal as the custom content on Redbubble so who knows how Ben could react to it. 

Yep! They are real (a total rip off) but anyway, there are countless infringing works of art on Etsy that wouldn't fly on Redbubble. I think it's because things can be mass produced on Redbubble ($$$) whereas on Etsy that's not the case, generally speaking.

The video I posted has footage of this French version of Moy flicking through them, so they are definitely actually tangible, real objects.

This is as illegal as the custom content on Redbubble so who knows how Ben could react to it. 

I hope Ben has this seller taken down. 

I also hope Ben sits Lana down and tells her to do what Florence did and put all her lyrics from all her albums into one book (BTD to NFR) for fans. I remember that limited edition mess of a official lyrics books she released a while ago. Only had all the lyrics to BTD and the song Honeymoon and that's it. Also ridiculously overpriced.

P0.jpg

I never bought it. I'm glad the Russian Lana fans on VK scanned the book. It's totally not worth $50. 

...Christ they are even more uglier on the inside. Pls don't waste your money on cheap looking, badly made crap like this.

I think people here on Lanaboards are smart enough not to buy something like this, especially after what happened before. 

Yep! They are real (a total rip off) but anyway, there are countless infringing works of art on Etsy that wouldn't fly on Redbubble. I think it's because things can be mass produced on Redbubble ($$$) whereas on Etsy that's not the case, generally speaking.

He has a bunch of Neil Krug photos of Lana in his books. If Neil finds out this guy is making money off his photos....

He has a bunch of Neil Krug photos of Lana in his books. If Neil finds out this guy is making money off his photos....

someone should tell him and get this guy in trouble

So I am thinking,   why not do [...] a Lana Del Rey lyrics book  - just for YOU ?  :)

You can make it with the photos you want to see and use any fonts available. Those are all FREE  resources you can

get and are already available on the internet !  

All you need is some time to create it - but it will be FUN to do, I promise this.  

I truly agree. Some years ago, I printed the AKA project on this forum and made a Lizzy Grant A.K.A Lana Del Ray CD just for myself.

It didn't cost me much, I sent the booklet + inside files to print on a website and the CD itself to be printed from another site.

It cost me ~ 17$ 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif