lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

On 5/18/2015 at 4:40 PM, lflflflflflflflflflf said:

It's self printing it in a small run. If I printed all the lyrics from my printer and then sold it to a friend no copyright lawyer would bat an eyelid. Just because it's bound into the form of a book with some images doesn't mean I'm stealing business from her record label lol. My Lana T-shirts didn't run into any snags and I sold that for an entire summer.

If people want the book then they'll pledge, if they don't no need to bark all these copyright stuff @ me I haven't touched anyone's money yet and nothing has been physically printed. They can't sue me for an idea.

So pathetically sad you did this and then conned £$ from members here to sustain you and your mother's sad life, and your passive aggresive profile saying "I'm Indebted to You" just shows what a pitiful "human" you are... Eat glass and lick rust :eyeroll2:

The kickstarter page feels very cursed (especially after reading all the "I want my money back" comments")

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

This thread makes me sad. Can we delete it or something. 

Sad for the people who lost money, sad for the person who felt the need to do this, sad for the fact that he likely had good intentions but lost his way....just sad. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

On 6/3/2021 at 10:39 PM, honeybadger said:

has he even paid people back yet or is he sticking with the crime... letting the illegality just simmer

No. He never paid anyone back for the money he stole.

This guy is the Donald Trump of Lanaboards.

giphy.gif

Those who got scammed  keep blaming this person but it’s partly your fault. Don’t give money to people selling unofficial merchandise. If you want to exchange goods use a legitimate platform where they have protection and can refund you.  Hopefully you’ve learnt now not to trust people no matter how legit they sound.  Police are extremely useless in cases like this or any fraud…so never expect them to care.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance