lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

i love ha but i dont understand why he wouldn't comment on this if nothing shady is going on.. i've told him (and im sure other ppl have too) that ppl need updates and he's choosing to ignore them..

H0RZYko.png

RVhKIwP.gif

I mean, hiccups with copyrighted images and stuff is semi-understandable and never fun, but being totally silent and unresponsive about it is nagl and is the reason why so many people have gotten refunds. Even an update like "Still working on it" would be better than nothing for months. That's why I've had enough at this point and just want my dollas back.

I spoke w Moy on FB and he said he's getting around to making a video explaining the timeline of things and the whole situation but in short it's low priority for him rn because he has a lot of personal issues going on. the book is definitely gonna be done it's just a matter of time.. (About 3 months) money issues, copyright issues and shipping on top of his personal life has just delayed it a loooot longer than he anticipated

he assured me it's not a scam or anything he has like 300 boxes in his room which he showed me and he can't do anything with them because the book isn't done yet
but yeah this is an iconic mess of unprecedented proportions.. This is the closest thing y'all are getting to an update until Moy makes that video addressing it tho

also quote from Moy: "But to put it simply, the book can't be great because I can't print photos of Lana (clearly something I shoulda researched.) I thought it would go under the radar enough that copyright wouldn't chase me over it. And Shitstarter took almost a grand from me for "processing"?

And also I've spent the profit part of the portion too early so I don't have the pool of money to refund every single person at the moment."

RVhKIwP.gif

I spoke w Moy on FB and he said he's getting around to making a video explaining the timeline of things and the whole situation but in short it's low priority for him rn because he has a lot of personal issues going on

the book is definitely gonna be done it's just a matter of time.. (About 3 months) money issues, copyright issues and shipping on top of his personal life has just delayed it a loooot longer than he anticipated

he assured me it's not a scam or anything he has like 300 boxes in his room which he showed me and he can't do anything with them because the book isn't done yet

but yeah this is an iconic mess of unprecedented proportions.. This is the closest thing y'all are getting to an update until Moy makes that video addressing it tho

also quote from Moy: "But to put it simply, the book can't be great because I can't print photos of Lana (clearly something I shoulda researched.) I thought it would go under the radar enough that copyright wouldn't chase me over it. And Shitstarter took almost a grand from me for "processing"?

And also I've spent the profit part of the portion too early so I don't have the pool of money to refund every single person at the moment."

i love how all he said was "yike"  :awkney2:

he said he was gonna make a video months ago :godlaugh2:

if he can sext his bf nudes he can tweet a tweet saying "book officially coming in 2 months !"

i love how all he said was "yike"  :awkney2:

he said he was gonna make a video months ago :godlaugh2:

if he can sext his bf nudes he can tweet a tweet saying "book officially coming in 2 months !"

I told him this 5 times :rip: He's stubborn

RVhKIwP.gif

Yeah this is messed up in the extreme. He'd better figure that out right quick, if I have to escalate my PayPal claim it ain't gonna be pretty.

Y'all better get a lawyer or something just in case  :awkney2:  :awkney2:

He'll maybe say that they're all in the wrong for giving money to buy something that infringes copyright laws and that EVERYONE will be sued :creep: 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

So he deleted the twitter that was dedicated to news of the book! tea! he only has @LanaNow 

it was @LanaNowBook

also his kickstater page is full of #complaints

Edited by Ed55

This project wasn't well-thought out and it sucks, because it's affecting the buyers much more than it is affecting Moy. Like what the fuck? No one is ever too busy to post an update.

Nothing scares me anymore.