lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

Wow wow wow, I really wanted one of these. Glad I didn't get it but this is truly upsetting to see so many people lose money for something that means a lot to them. I'm very sorry for anyone that paid for this.

All in all, get his ass sued people :scream:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Welps... I was one of the original backers for two books. There goes a hundred bucks! Knew I shoulda pulled back when he stopped giving updates. And it totally is feasible to print this book. You just have to find the right printing company. Look at all the shit that's on Buzzfeed and what not. They take images, articles, videos and whatnots from other people and don't even credit them yet still function as a company. If this was never for [intended] for profit then it wouldn't have been an issue... Cause.. who the hell's gonna find out and care enough for such a small-fan-made project?

But... none of that matters now cause someone's being a scum about it all. Oh well. 'least I got the original smaller green Lana journal/lyric book.

Wow wow wow, I really wanted one of these. Glad I didn't get it but this is truly upsetting to see so many people lose money for something that means a lot to them. I'm very sorry for anyone that paid for this.

All in all, get his ass sued people :scream:

It costs a lot of money to hire a lawyer to sue. I smelled something fishy as soon as I saw the original tumblr post months ago. Something told me to not put a dime in it and I didn't. Sometimes you have to follow your instincts. I never bought the one Lana has officially on her merch either. It doesn't have all the lyrics and I found it too expensive for so little. If I find it on ebay for a lot cheaper that's a different story but in the meantime no thanks.

It costs a lot of money to hire a lawyer to sue. I smelled something fishy as soon as I saw the original tumblr post months ago. Something told me to not put a dime in it and I didn't. Sometimes you have to follow your instincts. I never bought the one Lana has officially on her merch either. It doesn't have all the lyrics and I found it too expensive for so little. If I find it on ebay for a lot cheaper that's a different story but in the meantime no thanks.

Ah, that is true. But what he did was extremely wrong either way and I do believe he deserves some sort of "punishment" or something

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

To people who are trying to make a PayPal claim:

PayPal covers transactions that are recent than 180 days.

But this project was started and collected money from like July 2015 which is more than 200 days.

PayPal claim can't be even made.. Sorry for people who lost their money..

We have to track down his personal accounts or something. This is serious and how come nobody still doesn't make actions.. We can't do anything but we could try everything.

To people who are trying to make a PayPal claim:

PayPal covers transactions that are recent than 180 days.

But this project was started and collected money from like July 2015 which is more than 200 days.

PayPal claim can't be even made.. Sorry for people who lost their money..

We have to track down his personal accounts or something. This is serious and how come nobody still doesn't make actions.. We can't do anything but we could try everything.

I think it also depends on when the money was sent. I sent mine in late September so my time to make a claim was running out but I was still able to do it in that time frame. We'll see what happens.

Take a look at @moywills's Tweet: https://twitter.com/moywills/status/709126005655539712?s=09

Video coming in 2-3 hours apparently.

Edit: misheard him, he's actually written an update which he's going to post in 2-3 hours, :wtf: if you've written it why would you not post it immediately

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Take a look at @moywills's Tweet: https://twitter.com/moywills/status/709126005655539712?s=09

Video coming in 2-3 hours apparently.

Edit: misheard him, he's actually written an update which he's going to post in 2-3 hours, :wtf: if you've written it why would you not post it immediately

You can see the tears in his eyes, he's rushing to not get sued :_(

I read his apology, and not being involved in this makes me say "I understand the horrible he's been under". He shouldn't have spent the money, that's for sure. 

I just hope that everything ends well for everyone involved.

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Even tough I understand that he's been having a rocky life (we've all been there) he didn't prioritize himself. If you had to miss hanging out with friends because of the book you should had done it. Dropping out of school partially because of the book was unnecessary and spending the money on Netflix and Cristmas presents makes people have less sympathy on him. And then his mom had the nerve to ask him for money that wasn't even his! Lmao. And then he's online almost every day. Sending a tweet about what's going on takes one minute. I had to over and over tell random buyers what was going on because they were lost to the situation with the book. All I can say is good luck bc he fucked up. Trying to be all quiet and secretive until the release date of a product only works for a trillion dollar company called Apple. It's gonna take a while for people (the 2 or 3 left that are still waiting) to regain his trust~

Honestly I feel sorry for ha but you DO NOT WASTE other people's money in personal issues. You don't.

I cringed at "I used the money for my Netflix subscription because that's a human life essential" :deadbanana: P L E A S E

And was the book so expensive that he had like £2000 of profit? That was a scam from the beginning. :rip: