lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

Yeah, life happens but that's no excuse when you're trying to do a sort of business. He quit his job to live off of the Kickstarter and order money and literally used the money to pay off an expensive-ass retina Mac and his phone bill and (seriously???) his Netflix. And he couldn't take less than a minute out of his day to update anyone about what was going on. No sympathy, sorry not sorry.

So was the issue that the printers couldn't print copyrighted work, or that he was printing in bulk with the intention of selling? Or both? How does it work..?

I think it had to do a little bit with both but the main issue that made this flop was the copyrighted pictures, specifically the ones with Lana's face 

So was the issue that the printers couldn't print copyrighted work, or that he was printing in bulk with the intention of selling? Or both? How does it work..?

the main issue is that hes a lying cunt

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Take a look at @moywills's Tweet: https://twitter.com/moywills/status/709126005655539712?s=09

Video coming in 2-3 hours apparently.

Edit: misheard him, he's actually written an update which he's going to post in 2-3 hours, :wtf: if you've written it why would you not post it immediately

So he used some of the money you guys gave him to buy blue contact lenses as well I see....

Sue him. I feel no sympathy for this guy.

Netflix? Presents? Really?!

You can see the tears in his eyes, he's rushing to not get sued :_(

Contact lenses dry your eyes out. I'm sure he probably put some eyedrops or something. Don't fall for that. My advice is get your money back if you can. What this guy did is no different then person walking out of a store without paying for his items. He spent money that did not belong to him. People go to jail everyday for shit like that.

Everyone on this thread should read this article.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/13/crowdfunding-websites-kickstarter-gofundme-indiego/?page=all

While I feel sorry for his situation and understand the pressure of juggling work, education and social life, he should never have spent your money until the product was finished and produced, ready to be shipped, and if he needed to spend it then it should have been spent on things related to the direct production of the product... not Netflix subscriptions and gifts. A lot of us, myself included, said at the very start printing copyright material without permission would be an issue and he should have sourced royalty free images to avoid this. His whole apology to those who backed the KickStart is self-righteous and entitled. I hope you all claim for refunds, and that your claims are successful. 

Even if it has not been physically printed, just using the images online could get you into trouble (I work for a company who posted an image on their blog and got fined $600). Because you are raising  money and planning to sell this, I can tell you people will be looking out for this kind of thing and will tell you to pay or sue you (even if it never prints).

:hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

wtf is that

An award ceremony that was held for the first time in January to honor member with various titles (best graphic designer, best musician ...) and to remember some of the pivotal moments here on the website  :)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

An award ceremony that was held for the first time in January to honor member with various titles (best graphic designer, best musician ...) and to remember some of the pivotal moments here on the website  :)

Forum awards? :toofunny:

Forum awards? :toofunny:

You've been here since the beginning of this site. Shouldn't you have noticed it last December. It was all the rage. Promoting was everywhere. I repeat. It was everywhere :rip:

lilkimxchapelle.png

You've been here since the beginning of this site. Shouldn't you have noticed it last December. It was all the rage. Promoting was everywhere. I repeat. It was everywhere :rip:

There was a period I didn't really come on, and when I did, I checked specific parts and ignored statuses and shit. I check 6 forums or so.

Yikes there's another one of these hosted by tumblr user "lanadelreybook"  :awk:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS