lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

You have to give him some fucking credit though(don't get me wrong, what he did was horrible), he got all these people to support him, didn't come though, spent all their money BUT DIDN'T GET IN ANY TROUBLE FOR IT.

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

It is very sad, and I don't know how he could sleep at night knowing he pulled off a stunt like this. I would be living in constant fear. Also it must be hard making new friends 

Them: What did you do to pay off College?!

Him: Oh! You know, I scammed a bunch of people on a Lana Del Rey site, and earned about $6000 dollars.

Honestly if that doesn't sum up this mess, I don't know what would.  :toofunny:

Also I don't know how someone hasn't turned him in irl, I know I wouldn't let a criminal run free if they had confessed their crime to me. It honestly makes me upset because some people may have not had a lot of money and spent a good amount on this. (I almost bought it and I don't have money to waste) 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

messssssssyyyyy 

how did i just find out about this

this better win drama of the year 2k16

honestly i couldn't stop laughing reading this, of course this would happen here in this forum :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

hope his scammer a.ss goes to jail tho

OMG lots of people got scammed out of money. I would never purchase anything from LanaBoards, I have a hard time even purchasing things from Amazon 

I wish everyone could get their money back, but the "Moy" guy will get his karma, maybe not today, but one day  :die: scamming ass fraudulent b!tch!!!!! BITCH