lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

Okay so I posted this gif earlier but this deserves to be here.

Me reading through the 12 pages: 

tenor.gif

No but seriously, Netflix? The guy already did something illegal that got a lot of people angry (intentional or not), why not as well stream whatever the hell he wants to watch for free on the internet? :rip: That's some low-IQ shit going on there. 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Still nothing happened

Lol can't believe people were this generous

Plus he still had the guts to joke about Netflix. Sorry but I am not convinced even a bit STILL TO THIS DAY

So he's still living life as if nothing happened, even purchasing tickets and attending concerts ctfu... guess that's as big of a life need for him as Netflix. I'm sure he could've at least refunded 1 person with the money he spent in that Lana show. Priorities!

Yes, I just met him at Lana's Brixton show. I met him about an hour before doors opened and then we were next to each other during the show. I really enjoyed his company. Despite the situation, he is actually a very, very lovely person.. and he feels absolutely terrible about the entire situation. It's unfortunate everything happened the way it did, as it was never his intention. I still hope that somehow, eventually, everyone finds a way to get their money back (myself included lol.) in a way that works out smoothly for everyone.

"It was never his intention"

And yet he never tried to ever refund anyone, or explain where all the $$$ went? Bullshit.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

SCREAMING reading this topic, especially because I just came back here to find out if the book was a success and if I should now purchase one...............thatll be a fat ass NOPE  :toofunny:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Yes, I just met him at Lana's Brixton show. I met him about an hour before doors opened and then we were next to each other during the show. I really enjoyed his company. Despite the situation, he is actually a very, very lovely person.. and he feels absolutely terrible about the entire situation. It's unfortunate everything happened the way it did, as it was never his intention. I still hope that somehow, eventually, everyone finds a way to get their money back (myself included lol.) in a way that works out smoothly for everyone.

i would asked for my money back right then and there. lol

must be nice to be able to go to Lana show after stealing a shit ton of money from her fans.

tisk.

~INSTA1.gif

"It was never his intention"

And yet he never tried to ever refund anyone, or explain where all the $$$ went? Bullshit.

And found the money to go to a recent Lana show 

I hope that he saved some of those 6,000 pounds to pay for his court fees.

tenor.gif

cXQDVVK.png

iVGjbhe.gif

I heard if you contact him and threaten to personally press charges/sue him he will actually refund you, just a little tip girls  :teehee:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I don't mean to be hateful, but:

Estimated Delivery: August 2015

made me scream a little  :defeated:

Instead of watching Netflix, lurking on here, and leaking more of his own nudes on tumblr, this child could have been working to earn back money to pay people. It's unfortunate that - in retrospect - it appears he knew well before the copyright issue that it wasn't going to work, but chose to allow everyone to continue purchasing copies. I really hope someone truly pursues court involvement because this goes well beyond petite theft. 

Sorry for my language but what the fuxk is he exactly waiting for in terms of refunding people's money? I remember having to DM multiple people on twitter stating that he basically stole their money bc they didn't know what was going on. Repugnant

Sorry for my language but what the fuxk is he exactly waiting for in terms of refunding people's money? I remember having to DM multiple people on twitter stating that he basically stole their money bc they didn't know what was going on. Repugnant

Some people never undestand the Trust No One tattoo

That last asshole tweet isn't surprising. This guy is not a decent person, he's scammer, liar, thief, etc. He should be sued

His wannabe pity-party post was actually sad. I couldn't tell if he was joking because I don't believe a real person would be that shameless.

This sure is a mess, I'm glad I didn't know about this site back then (I probably wouldn't give him any money anyway) but if my money went to him, I'd write to him and tell him that my cousin is an attorney/lawyer and will help me.

Because she is.  :teehee:

Isn't there anyone here with some kinds of connections to an attorney? Just to threaten him and get your money back? Like "my cousin's friend is one" or something alike. It might work?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png