lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

Isn't there anyone here with some kinds of connections to an attorney? Just to threaten him and get your money back? Like "my cousin's friend is one" or something alike. It might work?

I'm a barrister.

Yes, I just met him at Lana's Brixton show. I met him about an hour before doors opened and then we were next to each other during the show. I really enjoyed his company. Despite the situation, he is actually a very, very lovely person.. and he feels absolutely terrible about the entire situation. It's unfortunate everything happened the way it did, as it was never his intention. I still hope that somehow, eventually, everyone finds a way to get their money back (myself included lol.) in a way that works out smoothly for everyone.

Wait, wait, hold up... are you talking about a Brixton show a long time ago or a recent one? Before or after he scammed people?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I don't even have the same card I did when I pre-ordered it, so at this point I'm never getting the money back lmao

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Yes, I just met him at Lana's Brixton show. I met him about an hour before doors opened and then we were next to each other during the show. I really enjoyed his company. Despite the situation, he is actually a very, very lovely person.. and he feels absolutely terrible about the entire situation. It's unfortunate everything happened the way it did, as it was never his intention. I still hope that somehow, eventually, everyone finds a way to get their money back (myself included lol.) in a way that works out smoothly for everyone.

How could you treat someone who stole your money so nicely? I would've strangled him right there at the show. I mean whoever can afford to see Lana surely can refund at least two or three people? gosh

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I'm also puzzled why people are being so lenient to this because I would not stand for it. If it were a case of well-meaning cluelessness I'd perhaps be a little more understanding, but he is being a brazen little shitbag whinging how Netflix won't stream 4K to his expensive computer while scamming people, poor bb  :judgingu: 

I'm also puzzled why people are being so lenient to this because I would not stand for it. If it were a case of well-meaning cluelessness I'd perhaps be a little more understanding, but he is being a brazen little shitbag whinging how Netflix won't stream 4K to his expensive computer while scamming people, poor bb  :judgingu:

Kinda shocked how people are not absolutely enraged at the "explanation" he gave us. Nasty indeed

I gave up on ever getting my money back on this scam - Moy was dishonest with a lot of people and since I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around, karma will rear its ugly head in his life on some level as payback - I'm in the States and I can't chase some dillweed around the UK trying to get back my money; lesson learned - I'm not that type of person, I treat everyone I meet and have dealings with just as I would want to be treated and karma has blessed me with many friends and no enemies - Now please let this subject die, rehashing it over and over will not solve anything and no one will be getting their money back at this point

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Wait, wait, hold up... are you talking about a Brixton show a long time ago or a recent one? Before or after he scammed people?

It was the most recent one.

Well what a complete joke that is... ridiculous.

I gave up on ever getting my money back on this scam - Moy was dishonest with a lot of people and since I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around, karma will rear its ugly head in his life on some level as payback - I'm in the States and I can't chase some dillweed around the UK trying to get back my money; lesson learned - I'm not that type of person, I treat everyone I meet and have dealings with just as I would want to be treated and karma has blessed me with many friends and no enemies - Now please let this subject die, rehashing it over and over will not solve anything and no one will be getting their money back at this point

I appreciate your ability to let go and move forward. I'm just concerned about some of the younger or less fortunate members who might not have been secure enough financially to lose that money.

Lovely person, my ass. (No offense Elle, you're just a kinder better gal than I) That last tweet just adds to our knowledge of what a garbage person he is. Don't feel sorry for him one bit. May an angel take a baseball bat to his Mac

Ok, so I just watched video he himself uploaded of the most recent concert in Brixton.  :smh:

I don't mean this as an attack @@Elle, but this goes beyond being nice into doormat territory. If I had been ripped off and seen him I would've said, "What the fuck are you doing here? No, seriously, what the fuck are you doing inside here? Go outside and scalp your ticket and pay some people back. And then pay everyone else back first. And then pay me back last so that I know when you are done." And if he didn't go outside and do it right then I would have publicly shamed him to all the Lana fans within earshot and explained to them how he ripped off other Lana fans for thousands of dollars until he left.

There's a lot of kids doing things of questionable legality at best within this fanbase. Normally I discourage people from getting authorities involved over stupid mistakes people make when they're young over dumb fan stuff that could affect the rest of their lives. (One of the more disgusting things I've seen happen is people report others for some minor illegal technicality like copyright violation when they mostly don't even care about that and are mostly just pissed about some petty personal bullshit or jealousy.) But this is different. This totals up to a substantial amount of money, stolen from other fans, many of whom are probably not that deep-pocketed. He has demonstrated that he is not making a serious priority of paying people back first. And this has dragged on for years. If he hasn't paid most of you back by now, I would strongly recommend someone affected take the initiative of gathering receipts from everyone still owed money and reporting this fraud to law enforcement in the jurisdiction where he lives with thorough documentation.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Ok, so I just watched video he himself uploaded of the most recent concert in Brixton.  :smh:

I don't mean this as an attack @@Elle, but this goes beyond being nice into doormat territory. If I had been ripped off and seen him I would've said, "What the fuck are you doing here? No, seriously, what the fuck are you doing inside here? Go outside and scalp your ticket and pay some people back. And then pay everyone else back first. And then pay me back last so that I know when you are done." And if he didn't go outside and do it right then I would have publicly shamed him to all the Lana fans within earshot and explained to them how he ripped off other Lana fans for thousands of dollars until he left.

There's a lot of kids doing things of questionable legality at best within this fanbase. Normally I discourage people from getting authorities involved over stupid mistakes people make when they're young over dumb fan stuff that could affect the rest of their lives. (One of the more disgusting things I've seen happen is people report others for some minor illegal technicality like copyright violation when they mostly don't even care about that and are mostly just pissed about some petty personal bullshit or jealousy.) But this is different. This totals up to a substantial amount of money, stolen from other fans, many of whom are probably not that deep-pocketed. He has demonstrated that he is not making a serious priority of paying people back first. And this has dragged on for years. If he hasn't paid most of you back by now, I would strongly recommend someone affected take the initiative of gathering receipts from everyone still owed money and reporting this fraud to law enforcement in the jurisdiction where he lives with thorough documentation.

Well, here are the number of backers (not sure how many were paid back) and that total amount backed with

ykyDekQ.png

And here is the amount that I backed with

3McqG1X.png

I have no idea how to get in touch with all 180 backers of this project and if I had a way of getting my funds back I would

I did report it to Kickstarter, but...

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

How could you treat someone who stole your money so nicely? I would've strangled him right there at the show. I mean whoever can afford to see Lana surely can refund at least two or three people? gosh

FOR REAL

and for everyone saying "Karma will get em"

really? when? seems like he's been living REALLY nicely. with his expensive shit, while like I'm struggling to pay rent. feels like something should be swapped here. sounds like he should be struggling to pay rend and someone else should have a nice mac and going to a Lana concert. Karma isn't real.

This guy could AT LEAST work his ass off to make a nice PDF, or buy a god damn printer himself to make this shit with all that god damn money he stole.

~INSTA1.gif

Link is broken. What's his IG

HAHAHAH he deleted. Checking this thread it seems. it was a post about buying a new iPad Pro on @shitpaintings 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey