lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

Not really... you have the choice to forgive or stay bitter. I think she's just stronger than most people. I couldn't.

I think most are mad that she hangs out with him after what he did to the community (as a whole) she currently leads

Yeah but that girl is clearly an idiot

Why do you attempt to drag me every chance you get lol? Who even are you

About this whole situation, I’ve spoken about it before. Obviously, I’m still upset with what he did. & I make sure he knows that. I myself am one of his “victims”. He feels super bad about it too as it wasn’t his intention to scam, but he’s also been trying to pay back as many people as he can. I guess I just try to see him for who he is and not what he did, like I do with most. I’m sorry if this outlook I have upsets some of you, but trust me, this whole situation surrounding the anthology upsets me too.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm an honest type of guy and I too got scammed, but I've also moved on from this mess - Moy will get his in the end; funny thing how the ebb and flow of the Universe catches up with people eventually. Karma is a bitch and I might never know how the Universe pays Moy back and that's ok with me. Dude's a douche :gtfo:

i agree, i have seen karma perform with my own two eyes

About this whole situation, I’ve spoken about it before. Obviously, I’m still upset with what he did. & I make sure he knows that. I myself am one of his “victims”. He feels super bad about it too as it wasn’t his intention to scam, but he’s also been trying to pay back as many people as he can. I guess I just try to see him for who he is and not what he did, like I do with most. I’m sorry if this outlook I have upsets some of you, but trust me, this whole situation surrounding the anthology upsets me too.

ill only forgive him when i see actual receipts of refunds, bc im pretty sure people did not ave him money for a Netflix account and christmas presents to his grandma. lmao has he even refunded your money back??

you have the choice to forgive or stay bitter. I think she's just stronger than most people.

No, this doesn't come from "strength". Quite the opposite. It's symptomatic of a tendency to sometimes avoid even necessary confrontation.

He feels super bad about it too as it wasn’t his intention to scam, but he’s also been trying to pay back as many people as he can.

Does he? Has he really? Didn't he live in the UK? Wasn't this show in DC or something? How much fucking money did he spend going to this show? How many people could he have paid back?

I think people are justified in judging your being publicly friendly with him.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

No, this doesn't come from "strength". Quite the opposite. It's symptomatic of a tendency to sometimes avoid even necessary confrontation.

Does he? Has he really? Didn't he live in the UK? Wasn't this show in DC or something? How much fucking money did he spend going to this show? How many people could he have paid back?

Very good points tbh. this is really sickening behaviour. Regardless of circumstances, how could you live with yourself knowing you scammed and robbed so many people? So immoral.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Yeah but that girl is clearly an idiot

While I have no stock in this thread whatsoever because I didn't partake in the anthology, you can be critical of Elle without calling her an idiot.

Plenty of people on here have not met her -- I have -- and she's a wonderful person. We all make mistakes and are entitled to our own opinions, but I don't think her being friends with someone wildly unpopular (and rightfully so) justifies random people who don't know her being rude as fuck to her

BzhmW.png

That was my first thought. Then I thought that forgiving is a necessary process to find peace of mind. But she hangs out with him, so he must be special or something. Whatev'. None of my business. 

-

So... people couldn't get their money back because they were investors, not customers right? If that's the case, maybe read the fine print next time? Lol sorry for sounding bitchy. I still think that what he did, or what he DID NOT DO to fix things afterwards was wrong, wrong, wrong... but yeah, this charismatic opportunist got away with it and is now good buddy with one of the people he ripped off and this person has some status in this fandom. He must feel invincible! I wish him a great career as a fraudster. If someone see him at a Lana show, get behind him and steal his wallet!

Edit: It's funny that many people know his face and do nothing. This guy got balls! I mean, don't get yourself in trouble legally, but there's nothing wrong with making his concert experience miserable. 

#revolutionbehindacomputer

Very good points tbh. this is really sickening behaviour. Regardless of circumstances, how could you live with yourself knowing you scammed and robbed so many people? So immoral.

Edited by HollywoodHills

Has he really been trying? As far as I’ve heard the only people he’s refunded the money to are the ones that threatened with law enforcement and I can name a few examples. Btw if anyone here got scammed but not refunded, I urge you to do the same

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I love that this thread gets bumped every few months. Some good reading  :lmao:

Even just her response being "Who even are you?" makes it clear what an airhead she is. Alright, I'm done lmao

Edited this one cause I'd rather her just read the last post where I actually made my point lol

Edited by HollywoodHills

@@Elle Let me just say this so that you don't read my posts as pointless insults cause I really do want you to consider these things:. Nobody even got a PDF file with what the book would have looked like even after all this time, no real apology (not that it would matter), he basically disappeared. He didn't even prove that the book existed in any form, just a few pages. You caught him out at a concert, right? So he isn't your friend if that's how it happened. Out of curiosity though, as you claim you're friends I'd assume you're still in touch, did he ever even show you any kind of proof? Anything? Did you even ask? How can you think he's genuine? If he's such a decent person where is he? If you're really friends and he's a "cool" guy why can't you say something on everybody else's behalf?  And again, if he's a friend, I'm guessing he has the mental capacity to understand that you're just the messenger and that you aren't personally attacking him? He knows you don't have the nerve which is why you are "friends". None of this should have to be on you, that's why I don't understand why you would defend him in the past. Trying to see the best in everyone is how you end up in shitty situations so I couldn't help but roll my eyes when you said that. If he really was sorry it wouldn't be you telling everybody that, it's frustrating that you don't see that. I don't believe that this book ever existed. I really don't care about the £30 or whatever it was, it's the fact that the guy did it to so many people. Nice people, too. People who literally wanted to sit on their beds and flip through Lana lyrics, which is a really cute idea. He took advantage of people from the start. I wasn't annoyed at first but... how shitty is that? For the record mine was ordered as a gift to me from somebody else so it's truly not about the money, they were more annoyed than me at the time. What happened when you talked to him in person? Was it even mentioned? If you have his number you should really text him about it, and if there's no real response then no, you are not friends. Anyway... aside from all of this, as you're a moderator, maybe remove the [Pre-Order] from the title? :toofunny:

TL;DR - I don't believe that the book ever existed even as a PDF file.