lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

Hid the topic bc Vic texted me telling me to, didn’t even read it. Reopened & quickly scanned through. I don’t know what you guys want me to say/do about the situation. Really, I don’t. I’m not trying to defend moy for what he did. I agree that it’s 100% wrong. I remind him of it all the time. It was a shitty thing for him to do. Yes we’re friends, but that doesn’t mean I’m okay with what he did. I really don’t know what you all want me to say or do here. The situation really isn’t in my control but at all, but if you think there’s something more i can do jjust let me know what you want me to do bc now I’m stressed and just wanna make things better but I don’t know if I can do much. I myself can’t physically make him pay everyone back, but if you guys reach out to him yourselves, he will refund you. He has so far to everyone who directly reached out to him. I encourage him to pay people back. I do what i can, i really do, but i can’t just swat him on the head with a magic wand and have him pay back everyone instantly. I don’t control him. I can only encourage good, which is what i do. The situation is really beyond my control for the most part. I do what i can, it’s just the fact of the matter that there’s not much for me to do. He has to do it himself. I physically cannot control him. Also let me just clarify that I’m not defending moy’s actions. I agree with the rest of you that it was a very, very shitty thing to do & he should do what he can to do to fix it. Trust me, I tell him all the time. Yes, I’m friends with him, but that doesn’t mean I disregard what he did. I remind him of it constantly and I encourage him to do good but that’s about as much as I physically as a person can do. That’s all I can say if you have questions my DMs are open but I have a busy day today but will respond when I can

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Damn this is so fucking crazy/sad/disgusting !! i was just thinking of this the other day. I didn’t really post back then but i lurked a lot and i was actually going to buy this but ended up getting a lyric book at her show.

Hid the topic bc Vic texted me telling me to, didn’t even read it. Reopened & quickly scanned through. I don’t know what you guys want me to say/do about the situation. Really, I don’t. I’m not trying to defend moy for what he did. I agree that it’s 100% wrong. I remind him of it all the time. It was a shitty thing for him to do. Yes we’re friends, but that doesn’t mean I’m okay with what he did. I really don’t know what you all want me to say or do here. The situation really isn’t in my control but at all, but if you think there’s something more i can do jjust let me know what you want me to do bc now I’m stressed and just wanna make things better but I don’t know if I can do much. I myself can’t physically make him pay everyone back, but if you guys reach out to him yourselves, he will refund you. He has so far to everyone who directly reached out to him. I encourage him to pay people back. I do what i can, i really do, but i can’t just swat him on the head with a magic wand and have him pay back everyone instantly. I don’t control him. I can only encourage good, which is what i do. The situation is really beyond my control for the most part. I do what i can, it’s just the fact of the matter that there’s not much for me to do. He has to do it himself. I physically cannot control him. Also let me just clarify that I’m not defending moy’s actions. I agree with the rest of you that it was a very, very shitty thing to do & he should do what he can to do to fix it. Trust me, I tell him all the time. Yes, I’m friends with him, but that doesn’t mean I disregard what he did. I remind him of it constantly and I encourage him to do good but that’s about as much as I physically as a person can do. That’s all I can say if you have questions my DMs are open but I have a busy day today but will respond when I can

Thank you for responding, that's really all you needed to say just to clear everything up. I can see now that you're a nice girl, I was just confused as to why you were defending him. It's all good. It's not your responsibility to call him out, I'm just confused as to why you think he's a nice person. What you could do is text him though... I'm curious to know how he'd respond to that.

Honestly I can't even drag @HollywoodHills bc every point they made is solid. Like I love Elle just as much as the next person, but yeah

It's really not about dragging anybody, I removed the earlier posts that were pretty useless and ones that repeated any point I made in the last ones. I had my points the entire time, I just thought that they were obvious enough for me to not have to state them. I'm also not really surprised by the fact that she didn't really confront him, what was she supposed to do? Demand everyone's money back and punch him in the face during Music to Watch Boys To?   :yesnod:  I do wish it had been somebody else that saw him at the show though. But defending him wasn't really something I agreed with for many valid reasons.

For anyone who's annoyed specifically because they didn't get their book but is over the whole money issue (still a pretty huge issue though...) don't be, that book would need to be updated pretty frequently, even with just one song leak it would be incomplete and I think this was around the time Ultraviolence came out so by now it would be cute but redundant. However if the book had existed it would be great as a PDF file that could be updated whenever it needs to be.

Btw I wrote this response hours ago, it wouldn't go through.

tea was spilt

Oh wow hi Gwen I'm such a big fan! My favourite song of yours solo is Cool, and w No Doubt it would have to be Artificial Sweetener. Nice 2 see you around again babe used 2 see u on on the boards

I don't give a fuck about what any of you think of my previous posts but for the record Elle is great. My immediate reactions were out of concern for everybody that was ripped off. It's really not her problem, and it isn't her responsibility. Who WANTS to confront somebody during a concert to their favourite artist? Nobody. I'm not against her, I just thought she was an asshole at first, but she's not. Didn't even know she ran the boards, don't care either, I'm gonna be real with anyone that chooses to speak/respond to me. Okay so what's left of this situation... @ you are a cunt @@Elle please text him and let him know that he's being discussed. Hopefully he responds. @ Anything is better than nothing. Get that PDF ready at the very least.

Thought I'd share part of an article I found in the papers about my ex-daddy who's in jail for 4 years (translated):

B was therefore barely worthy of a fine. Although he has made millions over the years, he managed to pity.

"To pay $5000 fine in 10 months? But it's inhuman, I'm barely making $20,000 a year... Give me a delay of at least 18 months, Madam Justice! 

-Good, OK, 12 months, but not another day!"

B knows the weakness of the judges: they like the vocabulary of repentance. They fall for those who do not do it again. Who learned from their mistakes. They believe in deterrence and rehabilitation. Who does not want to believe it?

"You understand, B? You will not do it again, huh?

-Ah! No Judge, this time it's over, I'm sorry Judge."

Damn B! He was already on another masterstroke, already robbing dozens of innocent people and cheating taxes, a glass of champagne in his hand.

Is Moy really sincere? Who knows... at the end, it's really a society problem. We're so materialistic that we buy quickly without reading the fine prints and we trust people blindly.  And some other people spend money that is not their money yet. 

So after all, I'm not in a position to judge Elle considering I've been friend with a fraudster. He always been very honest with me and never hid anything about the fact that he likes to play with the system's flaws. The "robbing dozen of innocents" part is not exactly true, it depends on one's perspective, but that's another story... 

Thought I'd share part of an article I found in the papers about my ex-daddy who's in jail for 4 years (translated):

Is Moy really sincere? Who knows... at the end, it's really a society problem. We're so materialistic that we buy quickly without reading the fine prints and we trust people blindly.  And some other people spend money that is not their money yet. 

So after all, I'm not in a position to judge Elle considering I've been friend with a fraudster. He always been very honest with me and never hid anything about the fact that he likes to play with the system's flaws. The "robbing dozen of innocents" part is not exactly true, it depends on one's perspective, but that's another story... 

My last Daddy bought me this non-existent book as a gift so it all comes full circle babe let's rejoice and sing High By the Beach

Calling Elle an idiot is rude. Shes just naive if anything. She tends to befriend people who do things in poor taste and can be ignorant. But one persons ignorance is not the absence of another intelligence.

As soon as this thread was made I had a laugh. It was kinda obvious and the book looked tacky and incomplete.

I also have an issue with someone taking intellectual property and instead of using it for personal use, distribute it in exchange for money. Gross. 

Can't really blame her for every body elses actions. She just needs to moderate more, or maybe the moderators should be more forceful as well. Or they can appoint people as mods for things like this..  :hooker:  (hello)

Calling Elle an idiot is rude. Shes just naive if anything. She tends to befriend people who do things in poor taste and can be ignorant. But one persons ignorance is not the absence of another intelligence.

As soon as this thread was made I had a laugh. It was kinda obvious and the book looked tacky and incomplete.

I also have an issue with someone taking intellectual property and instead of using it for personal use, distribute it in exchange for money. Gross. 

Can't really blame her for every body elses actions. She just needs to moderate more, or maybe the moderators should be more forceful as well. Or they can appoint people as mods for things like this..  :hooker:  (hello)

Did you post this before reading the end of the thread?

Regarding Moy, honestly please stop telling people to contact him.Why do they have to contact him and not the other way around? You are the owner of the forum he scammed. What you really need to do is make a thread to gather the names of all the people that got scammed and give them to him to contact them to get their money back or make Moy to do it. To create a thread himself and gather all the names and give their money back. The guy had plenty chances to do that and he didn't.It's very clear how he really thinks and feels for the situation, if he truly felt sorry for what he did he would try everything he can to find the people to give their money back, besides it's not hard all it takes is a thread on lanaboards and contact them. If you want to help your members to get their money back please try the above suggestion. It's the least you can do as owner and as his friend you should try harder if you insist that you always encourage him to be good.

It's not Elle's responsibility to find all of those people, it's mine. I still have everyone's names in a spreadsheet for my records when I do have the means of refunding everybody. Pulling £6000 out of somewhere is impossible for me right now (I know it's my own goddamn fault) but I agree that you all at least deserve full transparency from me - something that I have not given to you... out of fear. I just ran and I truly apologise for that. It was never ever my intention to take the money.

I haven't posted here for two or three years because I didn't know how to handle the situation and I still cringe at myself for that long stupid apology text post I did. It was all a blur but I still think about it every day and it's a burden I've carried and tiptoed around for a while. I made a mistake when I was 19 and I think I'm ready to clear up the mess now! So yeah, I'll make a thread this week and log my refunding progress.

I sincerely hope you are sincere about this and will follow through expeditiously. I'm skeptical though. But now that you're here, let me direct these questions to you:

He feels super bad about it too as it wasn’t his intention to scam, but he’s also been trying to pay back as many people as he can.

Does he? Has he really? Didn't he live in the UK? Wasn't this show in DC or something? How much fucking money did he spend going to this show? How many people could he have paid back?

I'll also just note that the above post I quote of yours was posted from a UK IP address.

I don't really know what's going on with this unleaked photo business and why I got mentioned but from days I spent with Elle all I can say is good things about her. She's been nothing but supportive of me even though I spent her money so I think she has a bigger heart than most especially how fast she forgave me and genuinely became a friend. It meant a lot to me that someone in the community would overlook my mistake and be as kind as she is.

Not sure you're doing @@Elle any favors by saying this. That is precisely her problem. She's too nice sometimes.

Hid the topic bc Vic texted me telling me to, didn’t even read it.

Who is Vic and why do they have a veto over forum threads?

Thought I'd share part of an article I found in the papers about my ex-daddy who's in jail for 4 years

Go on...

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.