lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

I was visiting a friend. I could have paid for 59 months of Netflix... which is of course a human right.

How do you have the nerve to comment this you criminal pig

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I was visiting a friend. I could have paid for 59 months of Netflix... which is of course a human right.

I thought you were actually going to demonstrate some remorse :/ stop going on the defence and take the consequences of your intentionally shitty actions. 

@@Elle I hate the personal attacks on you, not that you need people to defend you, but if this isn't enough to put you off him Jesus Christ what would it take to get on your bad side :/

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

“Asshole:

If you call someone an asshole, they're probably doing something not just stupid and annoying, but mean. Like all slang words and obscenities, this is a word you need to be careful about using. Saying asshole in class, in a paper, at a job interview, or even on television could get you in serious trouble. If you’re not alone with your buddies, stick to a safer word like jerk or doofus. It is acceptable to use on lanaboards.com when someone is acting like an asshole”

How do you have the nerve to comment this you criminal pig

JFC. I strongly encourage anyone scammed by @ to report him to the police, particularly if you live in the UK. I pray to Baphomet that the statute of limitations hasn't passed.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

The fact that you have the nerve to be so arrogant and unapologetic is mind boggling.

Listen up kid, do you want to end up in jail? Because that's where you are going to if you don't fix your shit and SOON. You know what the problem with you is? Not only you scammed £6441 fricking thousands = (THAT'S ALMOST 9 THOUSAND DOLLARS) but you had the nerve to post all the expensive stuff you were buying with the very same stolen money on your media account. You disappeared for 2+ years from lanaboards because you thought you could get away. You didn't even give anyone their money back. Only to Elle (according to her she said you paid her food and such and whatever in the concert) and you ONLY showed up now and quoted me in the other thread because Elle told you to do so. While yes the gesture itself was right and she had to give you a push to finally face your own mistakes and FIX THEM, you come here with an attitude and you tell us about "Netflix and human rights"? You know what else is a human right? A lawsuit. Against. YOU.

I don't care (and presumably nobody else here cares)  where you are going to borrow the money from (your family/relatives/close friends/idgaf whom) but you HAVE to get those money back if you don't want to end up with a criminal record.

@@Elle you better not tell us ever again for how "good moy is" because he just proved how much he is NOT. I start thinking you are actually benefiting from this weird "friendship" you have with him because for the life of me I can't understand how you are capable to befriend a piece of shit like him who disappeared for over 2 years with 9k dollars and came back only to be arrogant and unapologetic.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: