lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

I was searching around on google images and stubled upon this, does this belong to Moy? If so, why is the page still up? :toofunny: Luckily, it seems that you can no longer donate money.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/969692087/lana-del-rey-bible/description

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

hope yall know you can just contact ben or ed and let them know what happened since they have the resources to track this person down and ruin his life lmaaoooo

Or, we could not bring Lana's managers into this since they're always looking for a reason to shut down the site. 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

wheres everyones money elle?

Ask Moy. 

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

you as the owner of this site is partly responsible for all that missing money. you should really get in touch with your old friend and advocate for the forum members who lost their money n  a scam....

its just the right thing to do thats all.

you as the owner of this site is partly responsible for all that missing money. you should really get in touch with your old friend and advocate for the forum members who lost their money n  a scam....

HOW am I responsible?? This happened over a year BEFORE I was the owner. Tiarnan was still the owner of the site when all of this took place. He's a closer friend of Moy's than I am and he voluntarily decided to host this. I would have never let this situation happen. 

As I've stated many many many many times, I've reminded Moy multiple times to make a serious attempt at returning people's money. But, again, I cannot tie his hands together and physically force him to do anything. I do not have that power. He has to do it all himself. It's all on him. It's really not my responsibility, I had no part in this and I really can't do much anyway.  Truly, I don't know what some of you expect me to do about the situation. It's allllllll on Moy. But I haven't even spoken to Moy in about a month, so I don't know what is going on right now.

How do you figure that? She wasn't the owner at that time, she also isn't Moy. We've already done the Elle bashing, just go back a few pages if that's your interest. 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

How do you figure that? She wasn't the owner at that time, she also isn't Moy. We've already done the Elle bashing, just go back a few pages if that's your interest. 

Im not elle bashing. There's been numerous times I have defended her when people of this site were actually bashing her. Me trying to help people who lost their money is not bashing someone. Calm urself

Im not elle bashing. There's been numerous times I have defended her when people of this site were actually bashing her. Me trying to help people who lost their money is not bashing someone. Calm urself

Oh sweetheart, you chiming in with 'where's the money' to the person who had nothing to do with its being stolen isn't contributing anything besides spam. If you want to help, hunt down the actual perpetrator. If you're just bored, pop the tv on. 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

You people jumping on this thread without any context from a couple of pages back :um:

I read the other pages and it seems no one provided the simple resolution i did. thanks tho.

Oh sweetheart, you chiming in with 'where's the money' to the person who had nothing to do with its being stolen isn't contributing anything besides spam. If you want to help, hunt down the actual perpetrator. If you're just bored, pop the tv on. 

lmao don't sweetheart me. I can say what i want to say on a public internet forum. If it bothers you so much don't respond. And before i said wheres the money i provided a source for people to get their refunds. Try again. 

Anyways clearly, people have a hard time with differing opinions or responses.

I said what I said and I wont take it back.

Have a great day. :)

HOW am I responsible?? This happened over a year BEFORE I was the owner. Tiarnan was still the owner of the site when all of this took place. He's a closer friend of Moy's than I am and he voluntarily decided to host this. I would have never let this situation happen. 

As I've stated many many many many times, I've reminded Moy multiple times to make a serious attempt at returning people's money. But, again, I cannot tie his hands together and physically force him to do anything. I do not have that power. He has to do it all himself. It's all on him. It's really not my responsibility, I had no part in this and I really can't do much anyway.  Truly, I don't know what some of you expect me to do about the situation. It's allllllll on Moy. But I haven't even spoken to Moy in about a month, so I don't know what is going on right now.

you don't have to explain this everytime Elle

there are two kind of people:those who understand and those who don't 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

If you are in contact with him trying then thats all that matters. You are doing your best. I was just telling ppl they can easily contact her team since he illegally used her intellectual property in a item in which he has profited off of. But if contacting them would cause havoc for you then it is not what should be done. I assumed since you had nothing to do with this that they wouldn't direct their resolution to you. But it seems they would from what you said. 

If you were Elle and you did this yet it still didn't achieve anything, what would you do?

i would contact lanas team 

Sadly they would probably just shut the site down which would mean no one would have a way to contact Moy (unless you knew other contact info) and that'd make it easier for him to evade people. That's also the reason the mods don't want to ban him

As much as I want justice for the people be robbed i don't want LB to be shut down as a consequence  :crai:

I have no clue why y'all keep saying they would shut the site down. So unlikely, so not going to happen. Stop even jumping to that wild conclusion cause it's discouraging people from trying to get their money back & trying to make em feel bad. Site ain't going to be shut down over some scam artist.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: