lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

Oh lord, again? Afuckinggain

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

What ever happened with this whole affair? Any resolution? 

tl;dr

#FirstWorldProblems

No, no, no. When you owe people money, you don't leave a shitty job unless and until you find another one.

Stop. Talking. You're making it so much worse. :facepalm:
The money you got was to produce the product and fulfill your obligations. AFTER doing that and ONLY THEN should you have spent any of the money on personal expenses.

It's really not. I don't have Netflix or cable or anything even though I could easily afford it. It's definitely not essential when you can't. Especially when you owe people money. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices in life, and this hardly even qualifies.

As you should. Tons of other people have lost money on your book too. Boo hoo.

As touching as your little family story is, unless it's a matter of life or death, it's just wrong to spend other people's money like that.

Yup.

As harsh as my tone may sound, I do understand what it's like to make dumb financial mistakes when you're young and the shame that goes with it. (I racked up so many parking tickets in college I got my car towed twice and wasted over a thousand dollars.) But you need to take ownership of them and the consequences. And hopefully learn from them.

Make it stop. You're gonna wear out your shovel on this hole you keep digging.

IT WASN'T YOUR MONEY TO SPEND ON GIFTS FOR PEOPLE.

IT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO QUIT YOUR JOB.

While I normally wouldn't recommend quitting school, this is the first faint hint of responsibility in your whole spiel.

Ummm... :biblio: 

I (thankfully) didn't buy a book, and this should be up to the people who did, but if it were up to me, I think you should cut all expenses possible and just work your ass off to pay everyone back as soon as fucking possible. (I mean, even reprinting the lyrics might get you into trouble with copyright.) Chalk this up to a hard-earned life lesson. And then afterwards hopefully go back to school as soon as you're ready and able.

#EvilFinancialTips

What ever happened with this whole affair? Any resolution?

Elle has asked him to pay the money back (she's in touch with him), he still hasn't. If you go back a few pages people were talking about it fairly recently gngmgn

Edit: mm, people were talking about it on another thread. A selective search should work.

locals only

I'm going to make my own lyrics book for myself using a journal and me drawing it. 

I was waiting for her to release something like Florence did with her lyrics and poetry book but that's not happening. Going to make it myself. 

I feel terrible for all the people who were scammed with this guy.

I'm going to make my own lyrics book for myself using a journal and me drawing it. 

I was waiting for her to release something like Florence did with her lyrics and poetry book but that's not happening. Going to make it myself. 

I feel terrible for all the people who were scammed with this guy.

I agree with you and also feel very sorry for all the people who got scammed.

There are a lot of bad people out there with no morals and no respect for others , you have to be careful with your "online purchases".

Mergirl has given out a great idea, and one which I also recommend,

WRITE your very own and unique Lana Del Rey lyrics book.

Let´s see how much of a fan you really are by writing and making your own book.

In the days before the internet I wrote my own lyric books of some of my favorite bands and singers, All by myself.

I discovered some exciting poetry in those songs and it made me a better writer too.

These type of books were not on sale in any bookstore at the time (or were very rare to come by) ,

so I discovered my grandfather’s old typewriter from the 1950s , cleaned it up and put it to good use.

I loved to hear the clickity-clack of the letters being hammered down on the pages. 

The smell of the fresh ink being stamped on paper.

A really cool experience and much more fun that using a PC-keyboard.

Some times it was also a headache. lmao - I would make a typing mistake and there was no way of erasing the error,

I had to start all over again from the start , but that made me a better typist. No room for errors !

When I showed them to my friends , they used to drool at the beauty of my lyric books - BUT I never sold them to anyone.

These were something special created by me, and something that no one has.

So, make your own book(s) , I promise you that you will have alot of fun making it. 

-----------------------------

oh look ! You can buy an old typewriter like mine for 40 dollars !

The Mini-Messa 2000 - fancy name !  :teehee:

https://www.olx.pt/anuncio/maquina-escrever-antiga-tradicional-mini-messa-2000-IDC8IwZ.html

-

I agree with you and also feel very sorry for all the people who got scammed.

There are a lot of bad people out there with no morals and no respect for others , you have to be careful with your "online purchases".

Mergirl has given out a great idea, and one which I also recommend,

WRITE your very own and unique Lana Del Rey lyrics book.

Let´s see how much of a fan you really are by writing and making your own book.

In the days before the internet I wrote my own lyric books of some of my favorite bands and singers, All by myself.

I discovered some exciting poetry in those songs and it made me a better writer too.

These type of books were not on sale in any bookstore at the time (or were very rare to come by) ,

so I discovered my grandfather’s old typewriter from the 1950s , cleaned it up and put it to good use.

I loved to hear the clickity-clack of the letters being hammered down on the pages. 

The smell of the fresh ink being stamped on paper.

A really cool experience and much more fun that using a PC-keyboard.

Some times it was also a headache. lmao - I would make a typing mistake and there was no way of erasing the error,

I had to start all over again from the start , but that made me a better typist. No room for errors !

When I showed them to my friends , they used to drool at the beauty of my lyric books - BUT I never sold them to anyone.

These were something special created by me, and something that no one has.

So, make your own book(s) , I promise you that you will have alot of fun making it. 

-----------------------------

oh look ! You can buy an old typewriter like mine for 40 dollars !

The Mini-Messa 2000 - fancy name !  :teehee:

https://www.olx.pt/anuncio/maquina-escrever-antiga-tradicional-mini-messa-2000-IDC8IwZ.html

I wish I had a nice handwriting but I don't. I have to print it.  ;)

Your idea sounds so cool! 

By the way, I don't know if people seen this yet, but someone is selling Lana's lyrics into an individual book on Etsy for $102.24 EACH.  :toofloppy:

Not only is the price ridiculously too high but this is illegal as well right?? They are selling the lyrics to UV, BTD and Paradise so far. 

I didn't want to make a new thread so I thought I can just stick this mess here. 

il_794xN.2218002702_2x1n.jpg

il_794xN.2246802615_575o.jpg

il_794xN.2199187522_b1dq.jpg

By the way, I don't know if people seen this yet, but someone is selling Lana's lyrics into an individual book on Etsy for $102.24 EACH.  :toofloppy:

Not only is the price ridiculously too high but this is illegal as well right?? They are selling the lyrics to UV, BTD and Paradise so far. 

I didn't want to make a new thread so I thought I can just stick this mess here. 

It's not even the correct font or spacing and the covers of the books are a poor choice as do not match the albums colour schemes :toofunny: :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

This video has footage of a French version of Moy flicking through a couple of them (at the end of the video), so they are definitely actually tangible, real objects. The legality of them - who can say.

3lfQEhw.png

i saw these on etsy a while back when they had just been uploaded. i "hearted" them, but it feels really fake to me. i want to see more evidence this shit is real

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

i saw these on etsy a while back when they had just been uploaded. i "hearted" them, but it feels really fake to me. i want to see more evidence this shit is real

I saw someone weeks ago selling their one copy on depop it was the BTD one for $70 apparently they didn’t like it or idk but they were taking actual photos of it

Tbh the price is so fucking insane i mean I’d get it if it’s all of her albums but $100 for each? Lmao

:smile3:

The video I posted has footage of this French version of Moy flicking through them, so they are definitely actually tangible, real objects.

This is as illegal as the custom content on Redbubble so who knows how Ben could react to it. 

3lfQEhw.png

The video I posted has footage of this French version of Moy flicking through them, so they are definitely actually tangible, real objects.

This is as illegal as the custom content on Redbubble so who knows how Ben could react to it. 

yeah, but does he have more than one. i didn't see a copy of each version. i'd like to see a stack of them

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I already said and I will repeat: you all deserved this drive.

I warned you all on the first page of this topic, were banning people who were trying to sell things.

But that gay conquer you all and robbed your money.

congratulations

it seems easy to conquer and fool you, just need have a good knowledge of photoshop and *booom* favorite member of lanaboards.

Can someone close this tread?