lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

lmfao, the responses. i'm :) done.

you guys at the police station: urhRTJy.gif

girl no one seemed to do :)!! talkin bout police station

Some guy scammed me out of £30 once, I :) travelled 2 hours to his house and scared the living :) out of his soul threatening to call the police and all this :) up in his house, go to his work etc, :) gave me my £30 back, and the money I spent getting there

Wasn't even that £30 was much to me, I can spend that in a mcdonalds run, how someone can allow someone to take their money and let them get away with it, gurl 

giphy.gif

Some people in here lost more than that and didn't do :) :deadbanana:  

Didn't everyone know his personal details too? y no one call his uni and start shit with that

Still smh at this whole mess

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

I hope he has such a great disappointment with someone and experiences his own dishonesty and lack of character.

Life will take care of repaying this shit he did. I hope the fall is great.

I had completely buried this sh*t memory in the hopes I would never be reminded of my bad decision... Thanks for bringing this topic back up

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

was there ever any given reason why this didn't end up happening? Did he just scam everyone and not even start to make anything or what's tea? this shit looks like it was wild

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

"omg yes i owe people money, i fucked up

pls let me sort my life out" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha: 

the saddest thing is that 180 people actually gave 6.441 £ just like that

ANYWAY, if y'all got nothing to do go here and fill a report cause this shiiiiiiiiit is serious : http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/  :hottie:  :hottie:  :hottie:

i will love you until the end of time.

Didn't Elle meet this person on one of the Lana sets recently

Yes, I just met him at Lana's Brixton show. I met him about an hour before doors opened and then we were next to each other during the show. I really enjoyed his company. Despite the situation, he is actually a very, very lovely person.. and he feels absolutely terrible about the entire situation. It's unfortunate everything happened the way it did, as it was never his intention. I still hope that somehow, eventually, everyone finds a way to get their money back (myself included lol.) in a way that works out smoothly for everyone.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

was there ever any given reason why this didn't end up happening? Did he just scam everyone and not even start to make anything or what's tea? this shit looks like it was wild

from what i remember, he couldn't find a printing shop that would print photos/lyrics without proper copyright consent (which he obviously couldn't get).

i actually liked his design and was going to buy one but decided not to at the last second.

utwU6cX.gif

wtf when i saw the pics of the book I was like " Oh wow this looks very nice I might buy it" but then saw the GoFund comments and :rip:

But in a serious note, he may be sorry but that Netflix thing... GIRL he's clearly joking like if this wasn't too serious. I get he spend it in his personal things and that he couldn't print them bc of copyright but making an apology and being SARCASTIC while people were clearly mad...that just is not correct.

???, ?????????

The fact that he said what he bought with all the money  :deadbanana: this thread gets better every time I read it

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived