lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

Hmmmm...it almost seems that the appropriate response to someone stealing money from an entire community would be to ban said person from that community, and that this site's admin is basically spitting in the victims' faces by giving a pass to his criminal behaviour. But what do I know?

tumblr_inline_nuo3srrNS21qafrh6_400.gif

yes he was

He was with Elle

Yeah, I was going thru pics of the concert.

I'm not trying to call out Elle out, I just don't feel like all this should be forgotten or that he should be forgiven as he never refunded the people involved? He's still a scammer. 

I think Elle was one of the people to be scammed

I agree with you though. 

Yeah I know Elle was scammed :/ I've been following this whole thing for a while and it's crazy

I'm an honest type of guy and I too got scammed, but I've also moved on from this mess - Moy will get his in the end; funny thing how the ebb and flow of the Universe catches up with people eventually. Karma is a bitch and I might never know how the Universe pays Moy back and that's ok with me. Dude's a douche :gtfo:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I wouldn’t be able to keep a friendly relationship with a person like that knowing what they’ve done, especially if I managed the platforms they did it on

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I wouldn’t be able to keep a friendly relationship with a person like that knowing what they’ve done, especially if I managed the platforms they did it on

Yeah but that girl is clearly an idiot