lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

I agree the people that arent involved should remain as bystanders. CC evilentity

I don’t even have a Netflix account anymore

Afortunately I'm not involved in this, but you look like you don't even care about what did you have done (Scamming People). That's really pathetic and coward. Everybody is free to say his opinion, even not being involved in this, because this is so unbeliaved and unfair for the people that you have scammed

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I agree the people that arent involved should remain as bystanders. CC evilentity

I don’t even have a Netflix account anymore

you edited out my entire post to you and u kept only the "Netflix" bc really... that was your only concern rite? It was sooooo important to us to know if you have your dumbass netflix account? Let me repeat it again because you don't seem to realize it. You STOLE money and there is evidences of that. The Netflix account won't be of any use to you in prison. Think about it before you type any other dumbass response kid.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Right? Malala was really close but I think I deserved it way more

and im sure selling a few of your human rights will make up for the total amount you stole(: malala will be shook

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Right? Malala was really close but I think I deserved it way more

Imagine how many months of Netflix subscriptions and Lana Del Rey tickets Malala got! Maybe you should try what she did next!

The fact that you have the nerve to be so arrogant and unapologetic is mind boggling.

Listen up kid, do you want to end up in jail? Because that's where you are going to if you don't fix your shit and SOON. You know what the problem with you is? Not only you scammed £6441 fricking thousands = (THAT'S ALMOST 9 THOUSAND DOLLARS) but you had the nerve to post all the expensive stuff you were buying with the very same stolen money on your media account. You disappeared for 2+ years from lanaboards because you thought you could get away. You didn't even give anyone their money back. Only to Elle (according to her she said you paid her food and such and whatever in the concert) and you ONLY showed up now and quoted me in the other thread because Elle told you to do so. While yes the gesture itself was right and she had to give you a push to finally face your own mistakes and FIX THEM, you come here with an attitude and you tell us about "Netflix and human rights"? You know what else is a human right? A lawsuit. Against. YOU.

I don't care (and presumably nobody else here cares)  where you are going to borrow the money from (your family/relatives/close friends/idgaf whom) but you HAVE to get those money back if you don't want to end up with a criminal record.

@@Elle you better not tell us ever again for how "good moy is" because he just proved how much he is NOT. I start thinking you are actually benefiting from this weird "friendship" you have with him because for the life of me I can't understand how you are capable to befriend a piece of shit like him who disappeared for over 2 years with 9k dollars and came back only to be arrogant and unapologetic.

:hdu: omq clock a bit Valerie!!