lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

I love how Elle is doing nothing to squash the fact that she actually supports moy's decisions lmao can someone run this site properly

Why do u drag her sm

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I almost never post here these days, but I have to say that I cannot believe this petulant child has the audacity to come here and act so flippant - and adversarial towards a mod - after stealing and spending nearly 9,000 dollars. I think it's especially reprehensible considering how young some of the people who had their money stolen are.

I think if you were truly determined to pay people back, you'd stop spending money foolishly and work to earn back the 6,000 pounds. I don't know what the statute of limitations in this particular situation is, but I'd advise people here to not fall for this lip service and apology tour. If you want your money back, you need to take this to the authorities. This isn't a petite theft situation...it's 9,000 dollars scammed from children and young adults.

I love how Elle is doing nothing to squash the fact that she actually supports moy's decisions lmao can someone run this site properly

Never once did I say I supported or defended what Moy did. I 100% agree that what he did was completely wrong. I've continued to say that I wish for him to return the money to everyone, and it looks like he's beginning to pay some more people back. Don't put words in my mouth. This whole situation is really frustrating and I wish I could just fix it for everyone, but unfortunately, it's beyond my control. It's in Moy's hands. I really don't know what you want me to do. I've encouraged him to pay people back. It looks like he's beginning to pay people back. But aside from encouraging him to do good, I have no control over this situation! It's not my job to pay people back to fix the situation, it's his. The solution is up to Moy. It's especially frustrating for me because I feel like you all expect me to swoop in and fix everything, but in this particular situation, I have no control. I'm at a complete loss for what you all are expecting me to do besides encourage Moy to pay everyone back, which I've been doing from the start. Besides, this whole mess happened before I was in charge. If I had been here, I probably wouldn't have let this even be a thing. 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

@ just needs to grow up and get like 4 jobs to pay everyone back. no joke. use all your time to right this wrong!!! 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Hold up how do you know this :eartha:

And omfg I can’t believe I read all this ksksiksksks

he was begging ppl like a lil bitch to ask her to follow him (in 2013-2014) and she literally said she doesn't want (DM via twitter) you can find it and i think there are some ppl here know that already, im 10000% sure about it and he can't even deny it, lana doesn't like him too lmao

now i understand why

:smile3:

I agree the people that arent involved should remain as bystanders. CC evilentity

You would say that, since Evilentity is tearing you a new one, and has excellent points you cannot possibly refute.

I was visiting a friend. I could have paid for 59 months of Netflix... which is of course a human right.

I'm wondering whether a person could really be this... I dunno, self absorbed, cunty, shameless, but I guess so! I truly hope people sue you and you literally and figuratively pay for the shit you pulled.

I urge every one of you who he took money from to report him to the police. Perhaps one person/mod could help put it all together since the board owner is friends with this person (which is mind boggling af).  Props to the person who's taking screenshots! He is neither nice nor sorry, he's being maddeningly bratty and infuriating. Judging by his replies he even seem to be enjoying the drama :usrsney:

The UK residents that were scammed by him please DM me. Also I believe Lana and her team are not aware of this as it is illegal to attempt any kind of profit off Lana without permission.They will find interesting the entire situation soon.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

^^^ you see this is what I was most afraid of. Somehow I feel like I’m going to be dragged into some sort of legal issue. Pleeeeaaasse don’t do that to me right now. I had nothing to do with this & this whole thing happened before I was the owner of the site. If you’re going to report this, include Moy & his Kickstarter page. Leave LanaBoards & myself out of it because we had nothing to do with it. We were just the targets. I already deal with enough of Lana’s managers finding reasons to want to shut the site down, I don’t need this extra stress right now of a situation I can’t control & have no part in.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

^^^ you see this is what I was most afraid of. Somehow I feel like I’m going to be dragged into some sort of legal issue. Pleeeeaaasse don’t do that to me right now. I had nothing to do with this & this whole thing happened before I was the owner of the site. If you’re going to report this, include Moy & his Kickstarter page. Leave LanaBoards & myself out of it because we had nothing to do with it. We were just the targets. I already deal with enough of Lana’s managers finding reasons to want to shut the site down, I don’t need this extra stress right now of a situation I can’t control & have no part in.

hun ppl just want their money back from him, if something legal happens you wont get involved <3 

giphy.gif

I agree with you on this. There is no need to put you or the board in jeopardy. When you get down to the nitty gritty you honestly have nothing to do with it as you can’t control other people or their actions. I think you’ve been more than open regarding this issue.

But himmmmmm????

tenor.gif?itemid=10943895

Ya Elle doesn't deserve to be dragged into this, She's done nothing wrong and I don't want this site to be deleted  :deadbanana:   I remember seeing him promote the book on tumblr as well, this site was just used as a tool for him to con people with. It was obviously out of Elle's control back then

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7