lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

^^^ you see this is what I was most afraid of. Somehow I feel like I’m going to be dragged into some sort of legal issue. Pleeeeaaasse don’t do that to me right now. I had nothing to do with this & this whole thing happened before I was the owner of the site. If you’re going to report this, include Moy & his Kickstarter page. Leave LanaBoards & myself out of it because we had nothing to do with it. We were just the targets. I already deal with enough of Lana’s managers finding reasons to want to shut the site down, I don’t need this extra stress right now of a situation I can’t control & have no part in.

Im sure the victims will do their best to keep lb out of legal stuff sis :) but when it comes down to it, so much proof and shit he has said to prove their case is on here. If it comes down to it, maybe they will have to include this thread. It is a BIG part of this mess.

Hope it all goes well for Elle & the Victims!

moy can rot xo

If y’all actively attempt to fuck lanaboards over for literally the fifty millionth time in a year because of some dumb drama that literally has been over for three years I’m gonna go off.

Look, I get a lot of you lost money, even I wanted to buy one of these books back in the day, but fuck me??? Three years ago?? Maybe if you spent 100+ I can see why you guys would be mad but it was a long time ago, I’ve lost lots of money to people in the past but after awhile you forget about it. If you’re really gonna make this a legal thing THREE YEARS later, after he’s trying to pay people back (taking Elle’s word for that) then you guys really need to pick better things to do with your time.

I get for some people it’s a huge loss, and whatever happens to Moy from here on out, whatever, good, but if you little fuckers dare drag LB into this drama, shutting this place down for the 1,000,000th time this year I’m kicking off hard.

(PS I know it kind of looks like I totally disagree with legal action, I don’t in the slightest, but if you guys are going legal to Ben and Lana’s team and you even UTTER the name LanaBoards or Elle... :hooker:)

Im sure the victims will do their best to keep lb out of legal stuff sis :) but when it comes down to it, so much proof and shit he has said to prove their case is on here. If it comes down to it, maybe they will have to include this thread. It is a BIG part of this mess.

Hope it all goes well for Elle & the Victims!

moy can rot xo

As much as I hate for Elle or LB to be involved, it's an unfortunate necessity in legal proceedings for a scam like this. Luckily, you did nothing wrong, but there's too much evidence in this thread to ignore it.

I'd again stress that people not fall for the rat's apology tour. He's just trying to keep repercussions at bay and to buy himself more time. The money has been long spent - which he advertised himself on social media - and he clearly has no intention of being conservative with personal expenses until he can afford to pay people back. He's still attending expensive shows and exhibiting purchases on social media. Considering the amount of money stolen (and the receipts in this thread showing that he allowed people to continue buying past the point of realizing it wouldn't materialize), this should not be a difficult police report or lawsuit...contingent on statute of limitations.

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx/

This is the FBI's online crime reporting form. I'd suggest that individual victims report their losses, as well as a comprehensive report submitted by a moderator (perhaps Evil) - including screen shots from Moy's posts here and social media accounts. Scamming of 9,000 dollars should be taken very seriously.

This is giving me soooo much anxiety. I cannot express to everyone how much I really cannot be involved in legal action. Like, it’s not gonna be a thing. I’m really nervous that someone will see that LanaBoards endorsed this project. Which, again, this whole thing happened while the site was still in control of Tiarnan. I’m just going to have to be the one to deal with it. I guess me saying this doesn’t do anything, but just letting you all know........ yeah you all are kind of making me freak out right now for something I had no part in lol. I am all for Moy repaying everyone. All for it, 100%. But the last thing I want this situation to turn into is some legal mess that I/LanaBoards.com has to be a part of. I mean, if you can report Moy & keep me out of it, great. But as someone said above, a lot of evidence is here so I can’t really see how I wouldn’t be contacted at this point. It’s just so stressful because I just know I’m going to have to deal with something I had no part in.

That’s it, venting over lol.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This is giving me soooo much anxiety. I cannot express to everyone how much I really cannot be involved in legal action. Like, it’s not gonna be a thing. I’m really nervous that someone will see that LanaBoards endorsed this project. Which, again, this whole thing happened while the site was still in control of Tiarnan. I’m just going to have to be the one to deal with it. I guess me saying this doesn’t do anything, but just letting you all know........ yeah you all are kind of making me freak out right now for something I had no part in lol. I am all for Moy repaying everyone. All for it, 100%. But the last thing I want this situation to turn into is some legal mess that I/LanaBoards.com has to be a part of. I mean, if you can report Moy & keep me out of it, great. But as someone said above, a lot of evidence is here so I can’t really see how I wouldn’t be contacted at this point. It’s just so stressful because I just know I’m going to have to deal with something I had no part in.

If you had no part in it you really don't need to be worrying so much. If anyone DOES contact you just let them know that you had no part and it was just advertised on the forum...

9ISvyf0.gif

If you had no part in it you really don't need to be worrying so much. If anyone DOES contact you just let them know that you had no part and it was just advertised on the forum...

Okay. Yeah, I just really really can’t be involved.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Exactly. I understand being anxious, but you didn't do anything wrong, Elle. You weren't even the admin back then. But the situation derived from this thread, so it's a vital piece of evidence in a grand larceny case.

The UK residents that were scammed by him please DM me. Also I believe Lana and her team are not aware of this as it is illegal to attempt any kind of profit off Lana without permission.They will find interesting the entire situation soon.

okay i don't want to say anything bc i wasn't involved in any of this but so were u. this whole thing becoming a mess has mostly to do with the fact that he could not profit off Lana and the copyrighted lyrics and pictures... then the whole money thing came second.

also theres no way that this is not going to affect lb especially since valerie literally has elle and half of this forum on her death note list.

i76mrxw.png 

okay i don't want to say anything bc i wasn't involved in any of this but so were u. this whole thing becoming a mess has mostly to do with the fact that he could not profit off Lana and the copyrighted lyrics and pictures... then the whole money thing came second.

also theres no way that this is not going to affect lb especially since valerie literally has elle and half of this forum on her death note list.

What Elle has to do with the scam? Did I blame anywhere Elle or "half of this forum" for the scam? death note list? What is this bullshit?

I've been trying to persuade Moy to give people back their money and I even agreed with people on here that the situation is not going to put Elle in trouble if you paid attention but it's clear you didn't. Are you trying to blame me for something? Besides why would Elle get in any trouble if she hasn't done anything wrong? just bc most ppl in this thread (including a moderator) questioned why elle is Moy's friend doesn’t mean she’s in trouble if she did nothing wrong.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Message me your order details and i’ll refund you- if you didn’t order then that’s okay, we all wanna be part of something

Uhm, do you know freedom of speech? It's a basic human right... as Netflix

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I am sure there will be no harm directly at you! Plus the fact that Tiarnan was the owner at that time proves that you were not involved. Don't worry. I am just hoping no one says a thing about Lanaboards. This website is more than just a fandom it is a community where many fans connect to each other and share the love for our singer, Lana.

Hope you get some rest and relax to feel better :)

+but though I honestly think Moy shouldn't have made light-hearted jokes (if that is what I am seeing) It seems like he still isn't serious about the matter. No matter how many years had passed, the trouble needs to be fixed. Fraud inside a fandom is such a cruel and heartless thing. Hope everything turns out well.

Wow, this is a really shitty situation :(

Can't really say much since I wasn't here back then but I do hope you all get your money back and I hope things turn out the best for you and LB @Elle

You put a lot of your time and energy into the site despite all the bullshit when you could easily be doing other things so thank you for that

I’d ban ha but like so many, Moy is off limits to the mod team :biblio:

I think he gave away his right to be apart of this community when he scammed them, thus should be banned.

I've seen users here get banned for much less than what this asshole did.

Obviously Moytin Shkreli deserves to be banned. But in some ways that would be letting him off too easy. It would also close off a potential avenue for victims to harass him for payment or him to contact victims to repay them if he ever finds a shred of decency. However, I'm going to mod-queue him so he can't abuse this forum to troll the people he scammed and rub it in their faces without us ripping him a new one first for trying. I've also edited his profile.

I agree the people that arent involved should remain as bystanders. CC evilentity

You're just shitting your pants because twice now I have encouraged people to pursue criminal complaints against you.

What's fucking sick about this whole thing is I seem to feel more guilt about having remained a bystander longer than I feel I should have than you do for ripping people off.

Right? Malala was really close but I think I deserved it way more

I guess I can think of one thing Malala got that you deserved more.

^^^ you see this is what I was most afraid of. Somehow I feel like I’m going to be dragged into some sort of legal issue. Pleeeeaaasse don’t do that to me right now. I had nothing to do with this & this whole thing happened before I was the owner of the site. If you’re going to report this, include Moy & his Kickstarter page. Leave LanaBoards & myself out of it because we had nothing to do with it. We were just the targets. I already deal with enough of Lana’s managers finding reasons to want to shut the site down, I don’t need this extra stress right now of a situation I can’t control & have no part in.

As someone who's been paranoid about legal threats to the site longer than you've been a member here, I'm really sympathetic to this concern, BUT...

A crime was committed here. Involving a fairly substantial amount of money. It would be wrong to discourage people from pursuing justice because it would be a hassle or stressful for you or out of fear of a low-probability risk.

That said, perhaps that risk could be better managed if this effort was coordinated by one of us on the mod staff.

I'm at a complete loss for what you all are expecting me to do besides encourage Moy to pay everyone back, which I've been doing from the start.

If I had been ripped off and seen him I would've said, "What the fuck are you doing here? No, seriously, what the fuck are you doing inside here? Go outside and scalp your ticket and pay some people back. And then pay everyone else back first. And then pay me back last so that I know when you are done." And if he didn't go outside and do it right then I would have publicly shamed him to all the Lana fans within earshot and explained to them how he ripped off other Lana fans for thousands of dollars until he left.

Shun him. He should be a complete and utter pariah among the fanbase until he pays everyone back.

@ Some people on here know what you look like and obviously have kept photos of you. Good luck if you ever see me at a Lana show.

I do not support violence or threats of violence. But I think just about anything short of that should be done to make his experience as unpleasant as possible anytime he's recognized at a concert. He has absolutely no business being at any concerts until he pays everyone back.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Obviously Moytin Shkreli deserves to be banned. But in some ways that would be letting him off too easy. It would also close off a potential avenue for victims to harass him for payment or him to contact victims to repay them if he ever finds a shred of decency. However, I'm going to mod-queue him so he can't abuse this forum to troll the people he scammed and rub it in their faces without us ripping him a new one first for trying. I've also edited his profile.

Mod queue is adequate, but I think it’s wishful thinking to actually believe he will use this site to right his wrongs. He’s had like almost 3 years to do that and look where we are. His Facebook, insta and Twitter are all pretty publicly known and would likely yield better results for attempted contact. I guess what intrinsically bothers me about his occasional yet continued presence (yes, I see you lurk boy) is that I know he’s enjoying the content of this site and the experience of it, which is created by a community he scammed, with no consequences. I dunno, can we restrict his access to certain forums at least?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg