lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

59 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

the lanaboards member urge to revive this thread for no fucking reason 

i feel like this thread will never not be bumped every so often :rip: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

so what happened to this anyway?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

41 minutes ago, bigspender said:

they stole everyone’s money and deleted all of their social media 

damn no one here knows their IP address?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Hi. This thread is historical now and is continually being bumped despite no actual updates. 

@lflflflflflflflflflf (whose name I always read in my head as lustforlifeforlifeforlifeforlife etc) has vanished from all social channels, and has not posted on Lanaboards since 2018, and has not been active since 2019. You can read how this whole debacle went down from Page One onwards. 

If you are curious what happened here, you are welcome to review the whole thread, but I am locking it as we do not need to occasionally have a post where people ask 'What happened?!' or 'Remember when this happened'. This was essentially petty theft and I think it's poor form to continually having it brought up.

If you have any other questions please message. Thanks. :karaoke:

3lfQEhw.png