lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

Lana would not like her fans being scammed like this. :smh:

Lana wouldn't like her fans to make a profit out of her music like this either

sorry for those who lost their money but this was clearly a bad idea from the very start :whatever2:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

It's self printing it in a small run. If I printed all the lyrics from my printer and then sold it to a friend no copyright lawyer would bat an eyelid. Just because it's bound into the form of a book with some images doesn't mean I'm stealing business from her record label lol. My Lana T-shirts didn't run into any snags and I sold that for an entire summer.

If people want the book then they'll pledge, if they don't no need to bark all these copyright stuff @ me I haven't touched anyone's money yet and nothing has been physically printed. They can't sue me for an idea.

bGgrUvQ.gif

Me watching this mess:

DsjPinc.gif

Thank god I was too poor to pre-order it :lel:  :deadbanana:

But anyways, @

yVGA0LS.gif

(I was going to buy one when the 300 ones shipped and succeded and people wanted more... guess I'm no one's buying one now at all tho  :lel: )

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

This project wasn't well-thought out and it sucks, because it's affecting the buyers much more than it is affecting Moy. Like what the fuck? No one is ever too busy to post an update.

So he deleted the twitter that was dedicated to news of the book! tea! he only has @LanaNow 

it was @LanaNowBook

also his kickstater page is full of #complaints

Didn't you see this? Pretty sure it was a scam.

Didn't you see this? Pretty sure it was a scam.

no, i didnt buy a copy, i had to inform a lot of people on twitter who did bought a copy two days ago bc they didn't know anything either, but yes, it is clear that it was a scam to pay for his school, sex toys or sumthing like that

All of those that brought that book should try and contact one another and collectively sue him till his broke arse is poor again.

This is one big massive scam and I honestly feel sorry for anyone who got conned. Seriously this is so fucked up on a whole new level  :smokes3:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

fuck, i ordered one. how do i get my money back?

Did you send money through PayPal? If so, you can look back in your transactions and find it and open a dispute. Then if he doesn't respond (which he 99.99% won't, he didn't respond to me) you can escalate it to a claim, PayPal will let you know how to do that. That's what I'm doing now. Good luck!

If you donated to the original Kickstarter, I have no idea how to get your money back, sorry! 

People who paid through PayPal are likely to get help from PayPal so don't worry too much!

But as wittycatchphrase said it, sending money directly to Kickstarter might not be so fun. 

All money was sent to Moy's personal bank so Kickstarter is out of the shit situation probably.

I feel so sorry for all the people who paid. Hope you all get your refunds through PayPal!