AngelHeadedHipster

LIFE IMITATING ART AKA HAUNTED BY LANA DEL REY

So last year in November my friend asked me why I love Lana so much and that it's got to be more than her music. I guess here on Lanaboards we all can relate about people not being able to understand our love for Lana so I'm sharing my response below.

30/11/2015, 02:04 - Mariam: I love Lana cuz theres srsly no one else like her in the music industry ryt now. You're right I dont love her just for her music tho her music is 90% the reason I love her.....Its her overall presence and originality. She has this undeniable magnetism, charisma and ability to pull you into her universe by tugging at your heartstrings through her sirenesque voice. She affects me on an emotional/spiritual level like no other singer. I also love how her songs always have a philosophical edge to them. There is a sort of existential curiosity conveyed in her lyrics...Like really why are we here on Earth...What is our ultimate purpose, questioning our reality etc..She had studied metaphysics in college so that aspect is very much present in her songs...She uses beautiful metaphors to express her feelings in songs such that none of her songs are to be taken at face value and there is a deeper meaning and symbolism behind them and I absolutely love analysing and thinking abt her lyrics a lot..You know her songs are not instantly accessible like the ones we hear on the radio. Instead her songs grow on you over time and the moment it clicks it just changes your whole life and you simply can't live without her music anymore.

30/11/2015, 02:31 - Mariam: She is incredibly badass in the way shes breaking the rules of the music industry and creating ripples such that many mainstream artists look up to her for inspiration. She won the Billboard Trailblazer award last month for doin things her way by making brave and bold choices that defy convention..She doesn't care about the commercial aspect of her career, all she wants to do is create music that remains true to her artistic vision...Adele revealed recently that Lana's music stirs her soul and that she wants to collab with her. Sam Smith listens to Lana's music whenever he needs to get inspired. The Weeknd collabed with her on a song called "Prisoner" on his latest album and he too stans for Lana and said she is the muse of all his songs. Lana doesn't censor her thoughts and write cookie cutter happy pop songs. Instead she delves fully into the dark spectrum of emotions and writes about her life in such a raw, uncensored and organic way that it resonates deeply within ppl who r facing similar problems like loneliness, craziness, depression, desperation, frustration hopelessness, heartbreaks, failures etc That is how she connects with her fanbase. Her vision is to make her life into a work of Art...Lana says that Life is like a beautiful sad song.....Majority of people feel down and depressed most of the time and with Lana's music you finally get someone who understands that and will accompany you in your dark times and heal your troubled soul with her mellifluous vocals and haunting melodies. Her words, lyrics, poetry resonate within my soul and thats why I feel such a deep connection with her music. Also she's a beautiful soul. She is a beautiful person inside and out....She is super sweet with her fans too and incredibly down to earth...She really is an Angel that God has sent to comfort ppl with her voice. I'm forever grateful to God for sending her to Earth!!

So last year in November my friend asked me why I love Lana so much and that it's got to be more than her music. I guess here on Lanaboards we all can relate about people not being able to understand our love for Lana so I'm sharing my response below.

30/11/2015, 02:04 - Mariam: I love Lana cuz theres srsly no one else like her in the music industry ryt now. You're right I dont love her just for her music tho her music is 90% the reason I love her.....Its her overall presence and originality. She has this undeniable magnetism, charisma and ability to pull you into her universe by tugging at your heartstrings through her sirenesque voice. She affects me on an emotional/spiritual level like no other singer. I also love how her songs always have a philosophical edge to them. There is a sort of existential curiosity conveyed in her lyrics...Like really why are we here on Earth...What is our ultimate purpose, questioning our reality etc..She had studied metaphysics in college so that aspect is very much present in her songs...She uses beautiful metaphors to express her feelings in songs such that none of her songs are to be taken at face value and there is a deeper meaning and symbolism behind them and I absolutely love analysing and thinking abt her lyrics a lot..You know her songs are not instantly accessible like the ones we hear on the radio. Instead her songs grow on you over time and the moment it clicks it just changes your whole life and you simply can't live without her music anymore.

30/11/2015, 02:31 - Mariam: She is incredibly badass in the way shes breaking the rules of the music industry and creating ripples such that many mainstream artists look up to her for inspiration. She won the Billboard Trailblazer award last month for doin things her way by making brave and bold choices that defy convention..She doesn't care about the commercial aspect of her career, all she wants to do is create music that remains true to her artistic vision...Adele revealed recently that Lana's music stirs her soul and that she wants to collab with her. Sam Smith listens to Lana's music whenever he needs to get inspired. The Weeknd collabed with her on a song called "Prisoner" on his latest album and he too stans for Lana and said she is the muse of all his songs. Lana doesn't censor her thoughts and write cookie cutter happy pop songs. Instead she delves fully into the dark spectrum of emotions and writes about her life in such a raw, uncensored and organic way that it resonates deeply within ppl who r facing similar problems like loneliness, craziness, depression, desperation, frustration hopelessness, heartbreaks, failures etc That is how she connects with her fanbase. Her vision is to make her life into a work of Art...Lana says that Life is like a beautiful sad song.....Majority of people feel down and depressed most of the time and with Lana's music you finally get someone who understands that and will accompany you in your dark times and heal your troubled soul with her mellifluous vocals and haunting melodies. Her words, lyrics, poetry resonate within my soul and thats why I feel such a deep connection with her music. Also she's a beautiful soul. She is a beautiful person inside and out....She is super sweet with her fans too and incredibly down to earth...She really is an Angel that God has sent to comfort ppl with her voice. I'm forever grateful to God for sending her to Earth!!

I didn't read it but i'm crying just for how much love I can feel from how you described it. 

i'll come back and read it when i'm not high.

LIFE IMITATES ART ONCE AGAIN

For anyone who felt the melody of the bridge of Gwen Stefani's song "Rare" sounded familiar :

"Rare"

Do you really think you wanna make some new memories?

With me?

Do you really think you wanna make some new memories?

With me?

"Gods & Monsters"

When you talk it's like a movie and you're making me crazy

Cause life imitates art

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

You tell me, "life isn't that hard"

How ironic that Gwen chose to sample this specific song that is also the name of this thread after I made the connection between Gwen's lyrics and Lana's love life.

Link #1 http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/6307-life-imitating-art-aka-haunted-by-lana-del-rey/?p=298912

Link #2 http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/6307-life-imitating-art-aka-haunted-by-lana-del-rey/?p=300461

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/4begss/is_gwen_stefanis_new_song_rare_lana_inspired/

R.I.P Chuck Berry

"No Particular Place To Go" by Chuck Berry

Cruisin' and playin' the radio

With no particular place to go.

"Love" by Lana Del Rey

Look at you kids with your vintage music

Comin' through satellites while cruisin'

You get ready, you get all dressed up

To go nowhere in particular

Once again Lana has predicted a celebrity death thru her lyrics. I really don't know how she does it. Is she the "Grim Reaper" or the "Angel of Death" ?!? This shit is insane...Wonder whose deaths she'll be predicting in her upcoming album. I'm going to pay extra attention this time. Also right before NASA announced about the 7 new planets that had been found her sci-fi space video for LOVE came out. Coincidence? I think not. There's something very peculiar about Lana. Till then the mystery continues....

Also did you guys notice how George Michael died so suddenly and mysteriously and that too on Christmas day. It was literally his "Last Christmas". Lana had sampled the melody of "Careless Whisper" in the bridge of "Salvatore". This is soooo fucking eerie and spewky as fuck!!! I'm scared for the ppl who collab with her and whoever she mentions/samples in her songs.  

Ultraviolence album death : 

1. Lou Reed : Brooklyn Baby (He plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed)

Honeymoon album deaths : 

1. David Bowie : Terrence Loves You (Ground Control to Major Tom)

2. Glenn Frey (Eagles) : God Knows I Tried (Put on that Hotel California)

3. George Michael : Salvatore (Careless Whisper)

Upcoming album death :

1. Chuck Berry : Young and in Love (No Particular Place To Go)

Unreleased song :

1. Prince : 1949 (Party like its 1999)

Collaboration single death :

1. Bobby Womack : Dayglo Reflection 

I totally forgot to add Leonard Cohen to the list above. Lana had covered his song Chelsea Hotel No. 2 in 2013 and Leonard died in Nov 2016.

Cover song death :

1. Leonard Cohen : Chelsea Hotel No. 2

Lana announced her album title today "Lust for Life" which is also a song by Iggy Pop who is 69 years old. I'm scared for Iggy Pop. I don't wanna say it but he might not have much time left. #PrayforIggyPop This is not a joke. This has happened way too many times to be a coincidence now.

I don't know if this counts, but I remember this phase where I would put the instrumentals for Bel Air, Old Money, and Young and Beautiful and Honeymoon (with lyrics) to help me fall asleep. I remember one morning I rose at dawn to hear Old Money playing and I almost cried while watching the sunrise.

#YesI'mExtra.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Did you all notice how Lana abruptly released "Coachella-Woodstock In My Mind" almost 1 week before the Manchester incident. It was extremely hauntingly prophetic.

CWIMM release date : 14 MAY 2017

MANCHESTER incident : 22 MAY 2017

The setting of this song is at a "Concert" where people are letting loose having a good time but Lana is aware of something evil brewing in the distance when she starts singing to God "Why shud these children suffer/lose their lives and what about their parent's eternal suffering at losing their children?"....It's like "Yo Man Upstairs How is this Fair?" / "How can you let Evil snatch the lives of these innocent kids who came to the concert to have a good time?!?"

This attack was the most sickest thing that could occur on this planet.I feel so bad for those kids who had attended that concert who will be permanently psychologically traumatized at even the thought of concerts. These wounds will take a long time to heal. Also I can't imagine how traumatized Ariana must be feeling.

Was just watching HEROIN lyric video on YouTube now and came across the lyric "MANSON'S IN THE AIR" and remembered that "CHARLES MANSON" died last month. (19 NOV 2017) How come he died this year only after this song came out?!? How does Lana predict deaths?? The Lana death curse is so fucking real. It's not even a joke at this point.

PS : I hope Manson burns in HELL for all eternity for the atrocities he committed.

PRAY FOR BRITNEY SPEARS NOW !!!

I had a dream on 24th April 2019. I woke up at around 10:20 AM with my heart beating really fast and blood rushing in my whole body. It was about Britney. "The Powers That Be" are planning to carry out a satanic sacrifice of Britney Spears. I saw that Britney was being tortured in the most horrific gruesome and disturbing ways. They are literally burning her soul. Her time on Earth is running out. "The Powers That Be" have previously killed both Princess Diana and Marilyn Monroe at the age of 36. Britney is 37. They wanted to kill her last year itself. Due to divine intervention there have been delays in the ritualistic sacrifice of Britney. In my dream I was informed that Britney is very much connected and close to Mother Mary spiritually who is guarding her at all times. Then I had a horrifying vision of Britney being killed and then her skeleton was shrunk to the size of a baby's skeleton and that skeleton was reinserted into a baby sized flesh suit. It was a really bizarre vision. I think it's supposed to signify reincarnation. Just like we have seen in Britney's "Everytime" Music Video. Britney is an incarnation of the "Divine Feminine" just like Diana and Marilyn. I think the dream conveyed that even if Britney gets killed she will be reincarnated immediately. The whole dream really shook me up. It was really horrifying and gory. Also the Olsen Twins : Mary Kate and Ashley were in my dream. They were saying something that sounded Biblical. It goes like this : "The Sins that have accumulated on Britney's Soul are being deeply washed and cleansed." This was said right before shrinking of the skeleton. It was a really bizarre scene. After that I woke up with my heart pounding and blood rushing through my whole body. I felt like my soul was literally on fire. Maybe I was made to feel the way Britney is currently feeling. I literally channeled her pain. It was excruciating.

Poor Britney is in a lot of pain. But Mother Mary is holding her hand through it all. That message to me was really comforting. Just hope Britney makes it through alive. Her conservatorship ends and her life returns to normal. I really can't envision a world without Britney!!! Please everyone Pray for Britney. We need to defeat the Evil Powers and rescue Britney with the Power of our Minds and Sincere Prayers.

// Dear God, Jesus Christ, Mother Mary and all of the Angels in heaven protect Britney and create a shield around her soul. Guard her at all times and keep her safe from Physical, Mental and Spiritual Trauma //

This is a Spiritual Battle of Biblical Proportions between Good and Evil. Please let Good overcome Evil this time around. We cannot lose Britney. We have already lost too many beautiful souls.

CINNAMON GIRL - A METAPHOR

All The Pills That You Take

Violet, Blue, Green, Red To Keep Me At Arm's Length Don't Work

You Try To Push Me Out, But I Just Find My Way Back In

Violet, Blue, Green, Red To Keep Me Out, I Win

*PILLS* are used to symbolize other singers you listen to and how most of them lack that special "X factor" that Lana possesses. Even though you try your best to listen to other singers, somehow Lana creeps into your thoughts and sucks you right back into her silky cocoon. You keep trying all these other genres of music - VIBGYOR ( Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red ) but still feel a sense of disconnect. Lana's music has a sort of spiritual effect to the point that you feel like you're tapping into some otherworldly force and feel a sense of being connected with the cosmos and your higher selves. No other artist is able to have such an ethereal impact on the listener and that is why Lana will always win the hearts of her fans all around the world.