AngelHeadedHipster

LIFE IMITATING ART AKA HAUNTED BY LANA DEL REY

Does anyone else feel like they are haunted by LDR??....2 days back I was traveling in the car with ma Familia and the radio was ON and some random song was playing and I was about to put my headphones in and listen to LDR on my phone when suddenly a beautiful remix of VIDEO GAMES started playing...It was not a dance remix, it had extra twinkling sounds and sounded even more magical....Strange thing was VIDEO GAMES has never been played on the radio...They always play either "Summertime Sadness Remix" or "Young & Beautiful". Anyways as the song progressed ,when the part where she sings "They say that the world was built for two" , a couple on a motorcycle drove right past our car.....My jaw literally dropped to the floor!!! You know where I'm from you rarely see people Ridin bikes....So for this event to occur, the synchronicity was mind blowing.....I felt like I was in the music video for VIDEO GAMES.....It was a strange case of LIFE IMITATING ART right in front of my eyes.....It was truly magical and I got tears in my eyes.......It was so special!!!! It was like the universe orchestrated this event just for me.It was literally the most beautiful feeling in the whole world!!

Constantly.

"They say that the world was built for two"

It was so special!!!! It was like the universe orchestrated this event just for me.It was literally the most beautiful feeling in the whole world!!

It's All For You

I've had things like this happen several times, but I think it mainly happens because she's singing very basic, generic, love lyrics. You've probably been having things like this happen to you your entire life, but are only now realizing it as you are aware of her lyrics, melodies, etc. 

I've had it happen where I've realized that our (mine and LDR's) paths have crossed numerous times, but we've yet to meet each other. That creeps me out, but at the same time it's kind of cool? I'm always freaked out when I realized how small the world actually is and how similar the circles we run in are to each other. 

I've had things like this happen several times, but I think it mainly happens because she's singing very basic, generic, love lyrics. You've probably been having things like this happen to you your entire life, but are only now realizing it as you are aware of her lyrics, melodies, etc. 

I've had it happen where I've realized that our (mine and LDR's) paths have crossed numerous times, but we've yet to meet each other. That creeps me out, but at the same time it's kind of cool? I'm always freaked out when I realized how small the world actually is and how similar the circles we run in are to each other. 

I guess LDR has made me more spiritually receptive to such synchronicities...Her lyrics have affected me on a Soulular level [ cellular ;) ] ...Its a really beautiful thing to experience it tho!!! I'm glad that you have had such experiences as well...It's a really interesting phenomena to discover that our world is indeed a magical place, only thing is we need to be more present in the moment to experience it cuz usually we are so preoccupied by a billion thoughts racing in our minds that we forget to pay attention to the NOW and miss out on the beauty of moments like these. I know I should have been freaked out when this VIDEO GAMES magical moment occured but instead I was extremely mesmerized and enchanted by the beauty of it all !!! It definitely is a small world and I wholly subscribe to the idea of six degrees of seperation.

Interesting thread, I love quirky ones like these! I remember last year I was on a holiday and I had BTD on loop as I was walking down the street with my family, and Diet Mountain Dew came on, and I saw someone wearing heart-shaped glasses appear at the exact moment that Lana sang "baby, put on heart-shaped sunglasses, 'cause we gonna take a ride" and then towards the end of the song I saw someone with a bottle of the soft drink mountain dew. It was kinda creepy but cool lol

Interesting thread, I love quirky ones like these! I remember last year I was on a holiday in Melbourne and I had BTD on loop as I was walking down the street with my family, and Diet Mountain Dew came on, and I saw someone wearing heart-shaped glasses appear at the exact moment that Lana sang "baby, put on heart-shaped sunglasses, 'cause we gonna take a ride" and then towards the end of the song I saw someone with a bottle of the soft drink mountain dew. It was kinda creepy but cool lol

Woah that's super freaky plus awesuum !!! You are one of the Lucky Ones to have had this experience !!! I would love to hear other people who have had similar synchronous experiences as well....Please share your stories guys :D

Gosh look at her eyes sparkling like diamonds filled with so much sadness and pain....She is just so mesmerizing to watch, the way she pulls you into her world and tugs at your heartstrings....I swear there's no other singer in the world that has the ability to affect me on an emotional level the way Lana does so effortlessly. She is truly a blessed angel sent from heaven to serenade us with her mesmerizing, enchanting, magical, ethereal, dreamy sirenesque voice !!!

This song is even more special to me after the magical moment I experienced !!!

This is the story of how I discovered the woman, the myth, the legend Lana Del Rey. I first read about Lana in a newspaper in 2011 as a new rising viral star who was getting popular through her youtube video for the song "Video Games" . I thought ok let's see who this chick is. The first time I played "Video Games" on YouTube I had a very strange reaction. I was terrified. Lana's voice gave me goosebumps in my soul. I thought to myself this isn't a human's voice. I couldn't even get through the whole video. I think I just heard 30 seconds of it and closed the video immediately. It was like a lightening bolt struck my soul. It was really scary and overwhelming. I decided then that I wouldn't listen to Lana ever again.
Fast forward to 2012 after the SNL incident, LDRs name kept popping up everywhere but still I didn't bother to investigate it. Then sometime around 30th Jan I was studying for an exam in my room and started feeling uneasy and anxious due to tension about the exam. So I decided to walk it off and I stopped by my Hall where the music channel VH1 was ON and this gorgeous melody was playing in the background. I was mesmerized and pulled into the Hall to see which song it was and Lana kept singing " It's you, it's you, it's all for you Everything I do " .
And just like that all my tensions melted away and here I was being cradled by Lana's beautiful voice. I was spellbound, speechless and enchanted. I knew at that moment that Lana would be a very important figure in my life. Somehow Lana found me when I was lost. Her voice comforted me as if a hundred angels were hugging me tight. So you see Lana discovered me and not the other way around. I kept avoiding any Lana related thing on the Internet after the initial reaction I had on exposure to "Video Games" . This was the story of how Lana discovered me and has been by my side ever since. Thank you Lord for blessing us with Lana Del Rey who melts our tensions away. I know you sent her to comfort the world. She is a love letter written by you to comfort our world.

This is the story of how I discovered the woman, the myth, the legend Lana Del Rey. I first read about Lana in a newspaper in 2011 as a new rising viral star who was getting popular through her youtube video for the song "Video Games" . I thought ok let's see who this chick is. The first time I played "Video Games" on YouTube I had a very strange reaction. I was terrified. Lana's voice gave me goosebumps in my soul. I thought to myself this isn't a human's voice. I couldn't even get through the whole video. I think I just heard 30 seconds of it and closed the video immediately. It was like a lightening bolt struck my soul. It was really scary and overwhelming. I decided then that I wouldn't listen to Lana ever again.

Fast forward to 2012 after the SNL incident, LDRs name kept popping up everywhere but still I didn't bother to investigate it. Then sometime around 30th Jan I was studying for an exam in my room and started feeling uneasy and anxious due to tension about the exam. So I decided to walk it off and I stopped by my Hall where the music channel VH1 was ON and this gorgeous melody was playing in the background. I was mesmerized and pulled into the Hall to see which song it was and Lana kept singing " It's you, it's you, it's all for you Everything I do " .

And just like that all my tensions melted away and here I was being cradled by Lana's beautiful voice. I was spellbound, speechless and enchanted. I knew at that moment that Lana would be a very important figure in my life. Somehow Lana found me when I was lost. Her voice comforted me as if a hundred angels were hugging me tight. So you see Lana discovered me and not the other way around. I kept avoiding any Lana related thing on the Internet after the initial reaction I had on exposure to "Video Games" . This was the story of how Lana discovered me and has been by my side ever since. Thank you Lord for blessing us with Lana Del Rey who melts our tensions away. I know you sent her to comfort the world. She is a love letter written by you to comfort our world.

tumblr_mxi0a3kS921qee6wmo4_r1_250.gif

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

tumblr_inline_nf9cbagXcR1r5gzbb.gif

she's comin 4 u... Music To Watch AngelHeadedHipster To

I was listening to Old Money in a walmart parking lot during sunset lol but a bunch of seagulls flew around during the song and it felt like a music video, now everytime i hear Old Money i think of sunsets and seagulls

I was listening to Old Money in a walmart parking lot during sunset lol but a bunch of seagulls flew around during the song and it felt like a music video, now everytime i hear Old Money i think of sunsets and seagulls

That must have been a really beautiful sight to see!!! Didn't it feel like time slowed down at that moment? It must have been really surreal. I love reading about these type of surreal experiences.

I've had weird things like that happen to me. And this isn't really the same thing at all, but when I went to Coney Island this summer, as I was leaving, I just happened to get on Timehop and see that she was in Coney Island EXACTLY a year before (I had retweeted a photo that said 'Lana Del Rey with fans in Coney Island today!). It was just odd to me

I've had weird things like that happen to me. And this isn't really the same thing at all, but when I went to Coney Island this summer, as I was leaving, I just happened to get on Timehop and see that she was in Coney Island EXACTLY a year before (I had retweeted a photo that said 'Lana Del Rey with fans in Coney Island today!). It was just odd to me

Woah that is so damn cool!!! The synchronicity of this event is mind blowing!! Please do share your stories here. I love reading them plus it's an interesting phenomena to study as well.

That must have been a really beautiful sight to see!!! Didn't it feel like time slowed down at that moment? It must have been really surreal. I love reading about these type of surreal experiences.

it was so beautiful omg i swear the seagulls were flying in slow motion and the sunset was so beautiful and omg i wish it i caught it on video and lana would use it as a homemade Old Money type of video