Sign in to follow this  
electra

Cocaine Rosary Merchandise for the Endless Summer Tour

So, apparently, the new Lana Del Rey Rosary Necklace added to the tour merchandise today....store cocaine? :ohsnap:

It's similar to the rosary in the film "Cruel Intentions". It apparently has a spoon to scoop cocaine out of the heart, which is detachable (which was shown on the merchandise stall). Can anyone confirm this? It's a damn pretty necklace but I think this is hilarious and cute.

I originally found it off of MsLizzyGrant on Twitter, which was then reposted by Lana Del Rey Global.

CFhWfO_UkAAUc7b.jpgCFhWfO_VEAEwM1r.jpgCFhWfPBUMAAWvOB.jpg

Apparently it's been confirmed by people who have bought it.

This is definitely the best merchandise piece Lana's released yet. :brows:

They apparently already stopped selling them  :crossed:

Damn, I wanted to use the spoon to eat my granola yogurt. Déceptions, déceptions, rien que des d;éceptions!!!

I didn't even know they were selling them at yesterday's show and I was actually there, sucks cause I would've bought it. *Apparently* they started pulling them bc they were defective or getting complaints about the quality

Yeah, someone stated as they tried to buy one they took them down officially. It's due to the fact that they kept breaking, though I'm not sure how. I'd either assume that the heart keeps breaking from the spoon and you can't re-attach it or the chain keeps breaking as it is quite thin, but I'm hoping they'll get the quality fixed then start re-selling them.

Right?! :facepalm:

I truly hoped she's not stupid enough to have this as merch but apparently not. I can see the headlines already, Lana Del Rey selling drug paraphernalia to minors!!!

Well it's been taken off shelves already, but it doesn't matter that much. It's not like minors are genuinely going to see this and start doing coke. She already sells whiskey flasks and lighters, in her defence.

I truly hoped she's not stupid enough to have this as merch but apparently not. I can see the headlines already, Lana Del Rey selling drug paraphernalia to minors!!!

to be fair, aren't minors supposed to be accompanied at gigs? or do different countries have different laws? idk its dumb anyway imo

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Eh, the mainstream media barely pays attention to her anymore and the only people who would really know about this are her hardcore fans. I think it's a cool-looking necklace and it fits a lot of her music so I'd like them to start selling them again.

149o3h3.jpg

anything remotely negative that happens involving Lana is always blamed on her, multiple """news""" sites were questioning whether the Dallas gig cancellation was actually because of the weather....this is probably going to come back and bite her soon

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

anything remotely negative that happens involving Lana is always blamed on her, multiple """news""" sites were questioning whether the Dallas gig cancellation was actually because of the weather....this is probably going to come back and bite her soon

It's kind of sad. You honestly have to be a really horrible person to think anything in Dallas was her fault. I hate the fans that blame her for coming out late, it's like, yo son, she does that for literally every show.