brooklynbaby91

The crowds at Lana shows

Oh and prepare to not-see-anything because people are more worried about getting pics/videos on their Iphones/Ipads/Selfiesticks than actually enjoying the concert.

This x1000.  Your view will inevitably be blocked by a hundred assholes holding up their phones for the entire show...

This x1000.  Your view will inevitably be blocked by a hundred assholes holding up their phones for the entire show...

especially when you're 5 foot fucking 3  :icant:

The Chicago crowds are horrible lol

The girls I have had to deal with are annoying as fuck, they are violent with their elbows and feet and scream into your ears.

sounds similar to the experience i had in London. shame there are real c*nts out there that just ruin the atmosphere for others

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Glasgow was a fucking mess lmao. At one point when she got on the stage, I shit you not, people ran forward (in the pit) about two or three fucking metres. I felt so bad for the people at the front. They were probably demolished. You had to be really careful at where you stepped because if you weren't standing in vomit you were standing on collapsed people who had almost died of heat exhaustion. At the end of the concert I saw at least two people taken away in wheelchairs.

10/10 night, would do it again any time.

I had a positive experience at Coachella... the crowd was pretty chill and just loving it. 
I saw her again that same year at Sweetlife and that crowd was terrible. Jesus.. They were so aggressive and crazy and crying. I kept getting shoved around. But the crowd was more in the younger age (16-18). while the coachella crew were older and were pretty much high so couldn't be bothered to shove and hit eachother lol. 

tumblr_mwp2g0tk9a1rj6peio4_500.gif

In Toronto everyone was nice. Except this one kid who started to plan how he'd beat everyone up to get a spot in front row... but everyone else was chill. We shared donuts.

Were you in the pit? Because people in the pit were not very respectful as they were last year at the Sony Centre.

There were insane amounts of pushing and shoving. And my god... when she went down to the stage to greet fans---that was the worst. I've been to many shows this year and I would say the crowd at Lana's Endless Summer have been the worst yet.

I understand people get excited and want to meet the artist/band. But that doesn't mean you need to rush the stage---thus tackling people who have the common sense that you aren't getting anywhere. Basically... what I experienced was, if you didn't rush the stage with everyone else then you're going to get tackled the shit out of. It was not like this last year.

At Sony Centre everyone was respectful and had the brains not to tackle each other.

Not to mention about a dozen different people calling her 'lane-ah'.

Were you in the pit? Because people in the pit were not very respectful as they were last year at the Sony Centre.

There were insane amounts of pushing and shoving. And my god... when she went down to the stage to greet fans---that was the worst. I've been to many shows this year and I would say the crowd at Lana's Endless Summer have been the worst yet.

I understand people get excited and want to meet the artist/band. But that doesn't mean you need to rush the stage---thus tackling people who have the common sense that you aren't getting anywhere. Basically... what I experienced was, if you didn't rush the stage with everyone else then you're going to get tackled the shit out of. It was not like this last year.

At Sony Centre everyone was respectful and had the brains not to tackle each other.

Not to mention about a dozen different people calling her 'lane-ah'.

Yeah I was. The VIPs were fine we all wanted to be fair in getting our spots. 

Yeah pushing was bad haha. Not as bad as I expected tho. And people were resting their elbows on my back. 

Yeah I was. The VIPs were fine we all wanted to be fair in getting our spots.

Yeah pushing was bad haha. Not as bad as I expected tho. And people were resting their elbows on my back.

It was much worse than I expected. I felt that if I wasn't firm in my position I would have been knocked over and potentially trampled on... it was that bad.

It seems you were closer to the front so you didn't get a herd of people tackling and wanting to shove you over.

The elbow resting would be annoying. I saw your earlier post too, you handled it pretty well.

Oh and prepare to not-see-anything because people are more worried about getting pics/videos on their Iphones/Ipads/Selfiesticks than actually enjoying the concert.

These people are so annoying. I mean, ok everyone could take some photos but sometimes there are people that film the ENTIRE SHOW I don't get the sense, on internet there are lots of videos, you should just enjoy the show

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

I've been to 2 of her shows in different countries, with the first being in the UK and second in Brazil.

I was front row centre for the London show and there was a LOT of pushing (to the point where me and my friends were basically punched in the back and one of them eventually fainted). But the thing is it was worth it because we were at the front and the adrenaline rush made up for it. Also, when she was singing most people didn't scream and just sung along so it was actually really nice then. It was just when she came down that it got really chaotic.

In Sao Paulo, I was second row to the left and it was completely different. The people NEVER stopped pushing, they never stopped screaming. I actually could not hear Lana singing for some bits.

My experience at her show in the UK was a lot better than in Brazil, but in general I did kinda get this 'shady' vibe from people. My tip is go with other Lana fans you know and just be nice in the queue and you'll be fine.

giphy.gif

These people are so annoying. I mean, ok everyone could take some photos but sometimes there are people that film the ENTIRE SHOW I don't get the sense, on internet there are lots of videos, you should just enjoy the show

I'm going to admit to recording most or all of the show. BUT I always cover the entire phone (screen) with my hand as to not have people behind me look at a 5" glowing screen. Of if I'm close enough to the front or side I will lean my hand/device in a manner as to not block anyone's view with a glowing screen. And I keep the phone/hand way over my head as to not block my own view or anyone else's around me.

I think if you record at shows it's fine.. just be considerate of people around you. But especially don't watch the show through the recording device, that's super lame.

I really miss the days of Paradise Tour when people were (at least in Europe!) chill, positive and easy to deal with. The day of my first Lana show was incredible although I've had like 5th row because people weren't as damn crazy about being as close as possible. The experience was beyond. Every person on the 1st row got their time with her.

Now let's get onto this year's show storytime!

And then on the other hand I've seen her live for the second time on the festival show this year... Being on the left of the front row was still dangerous lol

People were pushing to death, me and my friends were honestly terrified we were going to be smashed. I seriously couldn't breathe. No problematic people around, although lack of space was terrible, I've lost my good spot halfway through and tried to hold the fence with one of my hands which I thought the crowd was going to break :brows3:

Not to mention my dear friend @heavvyhitter almost died because of the Great Run™ for the stage - after waiting 8 hours for the gates to open we've had to run for a mile to change the ticket for a festival wristband and then after an hour of another wait run another distance. Except for the fact he fell on the first run and got literally squashed to the ground. The bruises & cuts were terrible. Thank god we kept the space for him, I wouldnt forgive myself if he just sat there alone at some random back spot.

I really hope American shows these days aren't as crazy as the European ones.

Stay safe you guys...

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

luckily anytime i've seen her i've stayed a good distance from the front of the stage - not worth it to me - so i've not dealt with the bad kids. but i've seen/heard them and honestly, her young fans are so embarrassing. no wonder she doesn't give you guys shit.  :smokes:

I just saw her in SD at the House of Blues and I waited in line for 3.5 hrs and was #250 in line. It was so tiring fighting everyone off in the pit too. My boyfriend threw a guy off of me!!! But it was so amazing standing in line with other Lana fans! I made so many friends that I plan on meeting up with at new shows

poland is the european brazil when it comes to crowds at lana shows.

there was police outside of her hotel and they even had to call in an ambulance bc some fans used pepper spray on other fans  :toofunny:

i76mrxw.png 

poland is the european brazil when it comes to crowds at lana shows.

there was police outside of her hotel and they even had to call in an ambulance bc some fans used pepper spray on other fans  :toofunny:

:oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:

South American fans may be the creaziest in the whole world, especially in Brazil, Argentina and probably Mexico. The fans at Lana's show in Buenos Aires were all young adults (18-25) so of course it wasn't going to be a nightmare. I was in front row and no one really hit me or tried to steal my spot lol but the screams were insane. However, it was NOTHING compared to other Argentine fans...

One Direction played at a stadium with a capacity of 50,000 people, but somehow another 10,000 managed to enter the stadium without a ticket.

Some crazy Ed Sheeran fan stole his phone.

A lot of things were stolen from Lady Gaga's show here.

Justin Bieber fans literally destroyed the hotel and a huge part of the stadium.

And much more...

Lana had luck :) Lol

lana had luck here in south america lol

i prob won't ever meet lana because there are LOTS of crazy ass fans here in brazil and some of them are so damn rude that i bet they will be the ppl who are in the middle of the whole crowd and will try to violently push everyone just to get in the front.. and since i'm too damn short and weak (though im chubby lol), i would never get into the front

plus, i would NEVER camp out here in brazil, wtf how many times fans got robbed here due to that? lol im not crazy enough to that

justin bieber fans here are the craziest, srsly

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u