teethclick

The Pretty Reckless

There was a set list, and it said Bleeding. Also in

video, she introduces it as Bleeding.

and yeah the whole thing was weird, it's only available as a bonus track on the Target exclusive edition. Which is out now. Idk what's up with the whole itunes thing, but their song isn't on that version anyways.

Oh, gonna change it right now!

I didn't actually look after the song, I just saw that it wasn't out yet and I said "oh ok w/e" and went back. :teehee:

last.fm  

There was a setlist, and it said Bleeding. Also in

video, she introduces it as Bleeding.

and yeah the whole thing was weird, it's only available as a bonus track on the Target exclusive edition. Which is out now. Idk what's up with the whole itunes thing, but their song isn't on that version anyways.

Ugh.. Her voice gives me chills. :flutter:

s7OxA.png

I love most of their songs, released and unreleased, but Nothing Left To Lose is probably one of my all time favourite songs

Best on 'Light Me Up'!

Taylor have posted photos over the past two days and written that whatever it is is being released tomorrow.

tumblr_mbqvmk5vAK1rzuwlno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbqvlwxn4E1rzuwlno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbqvlkD74z1rzuwlno1_1280.jpg

So who knoes what "amp rock tv" is?

last.fm  

Best on 'Light Me Up'!

Taylor have posted photos over the past two days and written that whatever it is is being released tomorrow.

tumblr_mbqvmk5vAK1rzuwlno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbqvlwxn4E1rzuwlno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbqvlkD74z1rzuwlno1_1280.jpg

So who knoes what "amp rock tv" is?

She will basically be speaking the song, instead of singing it. It'll most likely be Under the Water. They have a yt channel with other bands and people who have done it, if you're curious to know what it will be like.

Saw them twice, met Taylor once. I do like them but meeting her was so fucking stuck up. At least I got a photo.

Why? She always seems so friendly.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I used to be really into them before their album was released. Then I forgot about them... I just remember being really embarrassed on Taylor's behalf when she dry humped the table during the miss nothing music vid... :omfg:

1olt2g.jpg