teethclick

The Pretty Reckless

I don't know how much longer I can deal with TPR's team. I thought getting rid of John would be a huge blessing, but not much is changing  :oprah2:

Like the fact they haven't performed any of the new songs yet. They are touring right now and still using their pre GTH setlist. Also super mad they doubled the price for VIP, it's now $100 to take a pic (on your own device, not like they have a professional there) where you can't even stand next to Taylor and get to talk to them for less than a minute, maybe more if you're like me and don't care. Ridiculous. I enjoy meeting them and have always had great experiences, they have been my favorite band for 4 years now....but I can still recognize it's a very mediocre meet and greet and shouldn't be bumped up to $100. 

Just upset because I'm flying to Philly to meet my best friends from Greece who I met because of TPR. It will be our first time meeting and their first time seeing TPR and I'm sad because I wanted them to be able to have the best experience but they can't afford the $100 tickets, we were all expecting it to be the usual $50. 

I keep forgetting there are other fans on this board. Really like the video. Nice to see them use some color for once. 

@@mermaid motel Yeah, I figure they will play a lot more of the record on the fall tour. I agree about the table pictures. They're always so awkward. A few times I've found Taylor after the show and asked for a picture. John always said no, but thankfully Taylor has always taken one with me anyway. Maybe the meet and greets will be a little better since we're paying more this time? Idk. The package seems to come with more things so that's probably the reason for the price bump. Oh well, I'm happy just to see them. Always a good time.

I keep forgetting there are other fans on this board. Really like the video. Nice to see them use some color for once. 

@@mermaid motel Yeah, I figure they will play a lot more of the record on the fall tour. I agree about the table pictures. They're always so awkward. A few times I've found Taylor after the show and asked for a picture. John always said no, but thankfully Taylor has always taken one with me anyway. Maybe the meet and greets will be a little better since we're paying more this time? Idk. The package seems to come with more things so that's probably the reason for the price bump. Oh well, I'm happy just to see them. Always a good time.

The package seems to offer what they've always offered, just with better wording lol. Most of mine have always had early entry and the exclusive tour item will probs just be a poster...oh TPR.

Definitely hoping that with the price bump fans get a better photograph though. But who knows...Taylor did just defend Avril Lavigne's meet and greet in a recent interview (which actually some of hers appear to be even better than certain TPR m&gs:teehee:

The package seems to offer what they've always offered, just with better wording lol. Most of mine have always had early entry and the exclusive tour item will probs just be a poster...oh TPR.

Definitely hoping that with the price bump fans get a better photograph though. But who knows...Taylor did just defend Avril Lavigne's meet and greet in a recent interview (which actually some of hers appear to be even better than certain TPR m&gs:teehee:

Lol you're probably right. I've always thought their meet and greets were extremely well priced for all that you got so I understand the price increase, but it will be kind of a let down if nothing changes. But based on that interview, it doesn't sound like she'll be coming out from behind the table lol.

I love the Champagne Supernova cover!

take me down is good but i liked their first album the best.. just tonight is just so fantastic..

the second one is also great..

but i don't know i feel like they trying too hard to be 'ROCK' on this one..they already are, they don't have to try so hard..

even the cover seems like someone tried way to hard to make a cover that looks like one of a typical rock album..

they also already explored the hell theme in their second album idk if another album that centers around the same topic will work..

but lets wait and see..

take me down is good but i liked their first album the best.. just tonight is just so fantastic..

the second one is also great..

but i don't know i feel like they trying too hard to be 'ROCK' on this one..they already are, they don't have to try so hard..

even the cover seems like someone tried way to hard to make a cover that looks like one of a typical rock album..

they also already explored the hell theme in their second album idk if another album that centers around the same topic will work..

but lets wait and see..

it seems like all their albums center around hell, i mean Taylor experienced a lot of time at Catholic school so it seems fitting.

I personally think their second album is better than the first.

i'm tried of seeing make me wanna die lyrics depression gifs on tumblr.

just tired of all the gifs from their first album.

~INSTA1.gif