BlueJeans

"Venice Bitch" - Song Cover

G&M is great - it always had a goth-like feel to it, but your voice makes that even more overt :defeated: . One thing - there's a big volume boost at 1:30, and the sound from that point on is much better than the first half.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

G&M is great - it always had a goth-like feel to it, but your voice makes that even more overt :defeated: . One thing - there's a big volume boost at 1:30, and the sound from that point on is much better than the first half.

Oh my, you're right, I have no idea how that happened ! It was fine in my iMovie ... I mean, I did shorten the song, and you can definitely hear it the rhythm gets a bit weird before the bridge but the sound was ok. Hmmm ...  Thank you !

I love it! You have a really good voice and the video is really well done :mariah:

Thanks, Jack ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I made this cover of "Million Dollar Man" for a music video I'm planning to film at Horta's house. It's heavily Art Nouveau and so beautiful ! (I'll have to be careful about the guards lurking around saying "NO PICTURES !!!!!" )

Here's my fan-made music video for Ultraviolence : 

I incorporated the footage from the "Freak" mv but also some of the original "Ultraviolence" because I believe that there are some good shots in it (although I didn't get to use all of it and what's in the video is sometimes a bit poor, I confess). I'm sad I couldn't include the part with the butterflies flying around her, for instance :( 

Anyway, I also included a small afterthought set to the music of a soundtrack that I really enjoy, that of "Far From the Madding Crowd" (the 2015 version). The song is called "Troy Swims Out" and in the movie, the character Troy goes swimming in the sea, and so I made the link with the underwater nymphs. Also, I kind of wanted to illustrate the fact that although Jim was surrounded by his women, Lana's character always was his favorite. :whatever:

Hey guys ! Since I have duties regarding uni, I'm very distracted, haha (it's a scientific proven fact, the two go together I tell you !)

So I drew a bit, playing around with various techniques. 

The National Anthem and Born To Die sketches are traced (? when you put a sheet of transparent paper on top of a picture to reproduce it). I took some liberties with them, especially with Bradley's arm haha.

The bumblebee one I made using "Sketching Pencils", they're very easy to "smooth out on the paper" with is great when you want to make hair and skin. It was my first try at it so, yeah .. There you are :D

P.S : Badley looks chubby in my drawing, haha don't know what happened with the tracing ! (I drew the arm that way, just because)

mini_47536118910561015352556865907721125 mini_71016112523867101535255688340772761  

mini_51984414698051015352557881407726960

]3516111891056101535255686590772112575036

Is this you singing in the ldr male voice videos?!?

Yes ! :) I didn't want to create a topic for 3 poor drawings so I just stuffed them here !

Just listened to your Salvatore cover. It's so good, you should sing me to sleep  :hooker:

That's so nice of you, subscribe to my channel and I will ! Eeeeeeevery night ! jungle-book-kaa-hypnotized.gif

(I'm just kidding, I never ask people to subscribe to my channel so don't worry about it !)

This is so old, tbh, but remember when everyone was making comparisons between Sad Girl and MTWBT ? Well I did a mashup of the two, singing Sad Girl over MTWBT's instrumental .. I went a bit elsewhere with the lyrics, sorry about that, I know some are irked by those who do that !