Sitar

How to solve default icon limbo

I just can't upload bigger images than 100px x 100px and it's stressing! HELP! Is there a mod that can use their magical powers and change it for me? :(

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I just can't upload bigger images than 100px x 100px and it's stressing! HELP! Is there a mod that can use their magical powers and change it for me? :(

Same plzzzzz :crying2:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

what about Safari? I just got a MacBook :eek:

I know you're stuck uploading 100x100 atm. What is the size of the image you're trying to upload after the Tropico one (not the 100x100)? 

Hey, I managed to replace my old profile photo with new in the time when this issue was hot, even without the help of this thread (I was lucky), but now that thing does not work. I followed every single step from everyone here today, but it just won't listen to me. Is my profile blocked or what?

The "DONE" button does not even work anymore.

The witch obviously is not dead yet.

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Sorry for reviving this, but I tried both ways and it doesn't work either way, the Done button is also broken, I think.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Sorry for reviving this, but I tried both ways and it doesn't work either way, the Done button is also broken, I think.

I think it only worked when the pic was less than 200px for me when I was attempting it

Actually, I like this default picture, though the one on her instagram from months ago with no or little makeup sitting on the stoop outside a house at the time is my favorite pix of Lana.

Does that picture exist in a jpg?

Though like others say, the default picture makes differentiating posters really annoying.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I've been trying click remove picture, I've tried to use internet explorer, I've trying using less than 100x100 :( not working for me ughhhhh

Importing an URL doesn't work. You have to upload the picture from your memory. Also choose a picture that is smaller than 101x101 and have less than 100 kB space.

Something else to note is that the photo editor only supports JPEG (JPG), PNG and GIF types.