Sitar

How to solve default icon limbo

I am pissed! I wanted to change my avatar and now I can't see it! I have to use this default icon. I did everything this said to do and it isn't working for me. This is bullshit you can't even change your image like you could before with no problems. 

That is too much trouble to even do when the forum should not be broken, someone needs to fix this shit. I am fucking pissed! 

Not to mention I did literally everything that was said and came out with the same problem. I even tried changing to my image before and get the same issue. UGH! 

ummm how did people make their pic bigger than 100x100?

Get a jpg/png picture under 100kb. (I recommend JPG cause the size of the file is smaller). Then, change the name of the image to "default_large.png" (Yes, if it's JPG, just change JPG to PNG). Right after that, save that tropico picture somewhere else. Then, first, change to the tropico picture and right after it, without pressing save, change to your desired picture. Press save and refresh the page. 

giphy.gif

Get a jpg/png picture under 100kb. (I recommend JPG cause the size of the file is smaller). Then, change the name of the image to "default_large.png" (Yes, if it's JPG, just change JPG to PNG). Right after that, save that tropico picture somewhere else. Then, first, change to the tropico picture and right after it, without pressing save, change to your desired picture. Press save and refresh the page. 

Thank you!!!!!! It worked!

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg