Whoopiedoo

Speculations on Lana's relationship with her mother

it seems like patricia doesn't really like being in the spotlight, so that's probably why we never see any photos of her, i'm sure with lana's known disdain for her now, she'll especially want to stay private

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

13 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Are Rob and Patrica still married? I’m guessing they but he never post anything of her 

random but I was driving down sunset blvd one day during the time Chuck was pregnant and Rob and Patty were outside of some restaurant hotel thing just chilling...... I was with my friend and driving so I did not stop but I also am curious how it works 🧐😔

2 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

random but I was driving down sunset blvd one day during the time Chuck was pregnant and Rob and Patty were outside of some restaurant hotel thing just chilling...... I was with my friend and driving so I did not stop but I also am curious how it works 🧐😔

I’m sure they just don’t discuss Patty in front of Lana.

I lowkey want to know more about Patty, I hope this record shares more

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I lowkey want to know more about Patty, I hope this record shares more

v much feel like Lana has been thinking more about her lineage/possibly her mum more lately with her comments at the Artist of the decade and those lyrics on Black Bathing Suit about her lineage. :brows:

15 minutes ago, linenandcurls said:

v much feel like Lana has been thinking more about her lineage/possibly her mum more lately with her comments at the Artist of the decade and those lyrics on Black Bathing Suit about her lineage. :brows:

Right like I know how she said the thing on the BB livestream about how there’s lyrics on that album that she’s never sung about before and I always assumed it was that karmic lineage line on BBS but I have no fucking clue what it means :rip: 

the stuff with her mom as a whole is super weird to me and I lowkey hope there’s not a ton of lyrics about it on this album cause it kinda makes me :bebe: like damn girl what did she do

32 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

the stuff with her mom as a whole is super weird to me and I lowkey hope there’s not a ton of lyrics about it on this album cause it kinda makes me :bebe: like damn girl what did she do

her father never stepped in when his wife would rage at her so she ended up awkward but sweet :bebe:

sUcVobB.png

36 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Right like I know how she said the thing on the BB livestream about how there’s lyrics on that album that she’s never sung about before and I always assumed it was that karmic lineage line on BBS but I have no fucking clue what it means :rip: 

same I really want to know (if she's comfortable ofc) because Lana says that it "explains everything". 

7 minutes ago, Blossom said:

same I really want to know (if she's comfortable ofc) because Lana says that it "explains everything". 

i think that could have been referring to any of these:

- "comfortably numb but with lithium came poetry"

- "my father never stepped in when his wife would rage at me"

- "i've been running on star drip IV's for so long"

- "later then hospitals, stand still on my feet"

- "i'm not friends with my mother"

i personally think it's about medication, since it's something lana hasn't ever spoken about and she has spoken about her mother (very minimally but in the live lana emphasized it was something she'd NEVER talked about before in her music)

8 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

speaking of rob and patty..

this specific moment lives permanently in my mind 9ztEjxb.pngcurious about what "the grants" will consist of and how her family feels about it 9ztEjxb.png

i've never seen this before wow... the IMMEDIATE "hell no" in lana's eyes as the stan said "wildflower wildfire"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

this specific moment lives permanently in my mind 9ztEjxb.pngcurious about what "the grants" will consist of and how her family feels about it 9ztEjxb.png

The question she ended up asking :scoff:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

patty IS her mother, over the past few years it seems like lana has made it clear that she doesn't like her

omg i got my names mixed up i think. I meant that other woman she loves alot, i just looked back at her insta and i think her name was Candance? Or Candy? But i got them mixed up and thought Lana was upset with Candace

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

18 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i've never seen this before wow... the IMMEDIATE "hell no" in lana's eyes as the stan said "wildflower wildfire"

no but this is going to be living rent free in my mind now like it's so funny but also really telling

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif