Whoopiedoo

Speculations on Lana's relationship with her mother

Lemme open a thread about speculating Lana's relationship with her horse topiary. She looks very mad at it in this picture. Maybe she has a trauma with horse topiaries and she bought it just to be violent with it?

article-0-157F43C7000005DC-966_634x809.j

Her fingers are so long, christ

smile.gif

Lemme open a thread about speculating Lana's relationship with her horse topiary. She looks very mad at it in this picture. Maybe she has a trauma with horse topiaries and she bought it just to be violent with it?

article-0-157F43C7000005DC-966_634x809.j

but she looks so happy here!

article-0-157F588C000005DC-191_634x509.j

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

if some of you find this thread weird you can always look somewhere else.... I'm very interested not only in her music and artistic endeavors but in HER as a person.. I want to know what made her behave this way and .. yeahh... so if you find this annnoying yall free to go...  going back to the topic.. So do anyone know anything about her past for sure?

I loled as well, like 4.5 seconds after being pissed for being mocked about my interests. What an improvement. Gotta call my shrink to let her know I'm a real grown up now!!!!1

the-less-you-give-a-fuck.jpg

I did not mock your interests. It was just a fun take of my opinion. I don't think you guys are being creepy or anything, and I get she's a public figure and also we as fans want to know the most about her, but I personally thought this was too personal. Of course that's my opinion and everything here is speculation though, so it's not like this thread is venting her dirty laundry.

I think whatever qualms Lana had with her mother have been resolved. They seem to have a good relationship as of now, but that's just judging by instagram posts and such.

Hostility between the two might've formed when Lana was sent to boarding school. It seems to me like her dad was more sympathetic with her troubles whereas as her mother just wanted to send her away. And I really don't think abandoning your alcoholic teen is a good solution. Then I'm reminded of Lana saying her father had no idea she was making music or what kind of life she was living..mhh Interesting topic!!

VyIsfwC.jpg

I feel like y'all are looking too much into. She was probably a 'misunderstood' teen who's strict mom got on her nerves. They're probably fine now based on what they put on social media.

You guys are painting a traumatic and disturbing past for her based off of a song and a line from an interview about Pat not liking Cola (and can you blame her as a mother??).

I feel like y'all are looking too much into. She was probably a 'misunderstood' teen who's strict mom got on her nerves. They're probably fine now based on what they put on social media.

You guys are painting a traumatic and disturbing past for her based off of a song and a line from an interview about Pat not liking Cola (and can you blame her as a mother??).

I don't think I'm saying more than what you've said, honestly, unless you're aiming this at someone else, in which case carry on! (I definitely don't think she was sexually abused or her mother was unusually harsh on her)

I don't think I'm saying more than what you've said, honestly, unless you're aiming this at someone else, in which case carry on! (I definitely don't think she was sexually abused or her mother was unusually harsh on her)

Nope, not you :) I just used the Cola thing as an example to make my point. I was definitely talking about the ones who say she was sexually abused 

Ok, I know this is Lanaboards and our job is to get all in-depth about her, but I'm not gonna hold my tongue in saying that encouraging the sharing of theories about her being sexually abused is quite gross, not to mention uncomfortable and prying.

As far as she and Pat go, I'm sure there's been turmoil in her family at some points due to the fact that she struggled with alcoholism and was sent to boarding school. That had to be hell for everyone involved. But what matters most is the here and now, and they seem to all be in a good place together.

@@Kitten well, I didn't mention only sexual abuse , but other things..  like university and stuff... but majorly on her relationship with her mother .... can you read guys? and me as a fan I want to know all about her ... I f you have interesting stuff to share you're free to comment, but if you come here judging and implying that I'm gross for being interested in her past (traumatic or not) stay the hell out... I started this thread because I wanted to know what other lana fans thought about this, ergo SPECULATIONS.. 

Speculating on whether or not a person has been sexually abused is pretty disgusting behaviour, no matter how you try to portray it as. Talk as much as you want about who she is/isn't a relationship with and if she really is "a fan of a pro-ana nation", but don't start saying stuff about her being abused. It's just very invasive and very gross.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

say what you want, I still think she was abused by someone..

a family friend or what not

why? what leads you to think this? explain pls. (and please dont mention any songs, as they have no revelance to any persons real life.)

just trying to understand your thought process here. 

@@letsescapelizzy   okay... I have a friend that was sexually abused as 12 year old. the monster that did this to her was someone she knew ( a close family friend), all her family knew and her mother was the only one that secretly blamed her for it  ... now she's 17 and what can I say she's been through a lot, she's suicidal and bulimic and got pregnant twice , she's attracted to the wrong dudes and so on.. and she reminds me of Lana in some weird way that I cannot pin point lol. So of course I can't prove anything because OBVIOUSLY I don't know her , BUT  she did say that most of her songs are autobioographical excetera ... but that's not enough right? because lyrics arent reliable and on some extent I have to agree with you, so you ask me where did I get this Idea from? Well first of all I found extremely sad and unusual for a 14 yo to be an alcoholic, I mean.. Apparently she comes  from a wealthy and respectable family right? So what on earth made her drink daily and why she was sent to a boarding school? what she was trying to escape  from? so I began to think the causes of so much upheaval .. She has a wonderful relationship with her dad so he has nothing to do with her problems, she's really close to her brother and sister so they too have nothing to do with anything traumatic.. but then I noticed that she never mentions her mother, so something must be off. My personal theory is that something profoundly disturbing happened to her ( it could be sexual abuse or not) and she was left with long lasting scars, she began to act erratically and her mother decided to send her somewhere else instead of dealing with her, and from that point the hostility began...  I mean really guys? we all argue with our parents, and we all have problems but would that transform us in alcolholics? AT FOURTEEN FUCKING YEARS OLD?? that's not ordinary ... and apart from that all her life is shady and purposefully concealed...  her university years are foggy and there are rumors of her being in Alabama after graduating high school.... and we all know she comes from a family with cash, so why did she lived in a trailer park for  18 months????? So that's  what produced this thread...