Whoopiedoo

Speculations on Lana's relationship with her mother

25 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

The question she ended up asking :scoff:

deadass :rip: you have to opportunity to ask lana any question about her music and this is what you come up with 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

33 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

What a quick thinker :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

35 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I giggle every time I remember her asking that. Her mind:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i personally think it's about medication, since it's something lana hasn't ever spoken about and she has spoken about her mother (very minimally but in the live lana emphasized it was something she'd NEVER talked about before in her music)

I was thinking of this and tbh I know we shouldn’t speculate so I’ll put it in a spoiler 

Spoiler

But I started thinking maybe Lana’s use of illicit hard drugs in her songs (crack, cocaine, heroin, meth) was her way of discussing her actually medically diagnosed anti-depressants. I.e., it was never about heroin/crack/etc. she’s always been talking about anti-depressants that she discussed in WFWF.

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

I was thinking of this and tbh I know we shouldn’t speculate so I’ll put it in a spoiler 

Hide contents

But I started thinking maybe Lana’s use of illicit hard drugs in her songs (crack, cocaine, heroin, meth) was her way of discussing her actually medically diagnosed anti-depressants. I.e., it was never about heroin/crack/etc. she’s always been talking about anti-depressants that she discussed in WFWF.

Spoiler

i also thought that a lot of it was stuff her mom might've said about her years ago. like boarding school, it sounds very specific and sarcastic. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Luna de miel said:

omg same... Rob never posts about her. Are they even married still?  Anyway...

he posted her in 2021, but in Lanas recent interview, I think I remember her saying that Rob, Chuck, and Charlie live together so thats confounding if they're still married.

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

he posted her in 2021, but in Lanas recent interview, I think I remember her saying that Rob, Chuck, and Charlie live together so thats confounding if they're still married.

It's all a mystery when it comes to Lana

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

I’m still confused why they seemed to be on better terms early in her career (photographed together), and then things seem to really have gotten to a place where Lana is so vocal about her disdain for patty since 2021. 

The things she sings about in WFWF and Fingertips, are they perhaps post 2013-14? Anyways. Mothers are complicated. Not everyone can handle motherhood. I had a mother who would…withdraw when it came to difficult things; so I understand, to an extent, what it’s like to feel let down—or maybe even a little betrayed—by the person who should’ve fought for you hardest…

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

I feel so bad about speculating and shit. I know I shouldn't be so curious about it. Lana wants the music to speak for itself - I get that. ANYWAY I still really want the tea abt Patty's bullshit behavior. 

Patricia, if I meet you, it's on sight :notamused:

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Just came here to say that I've been listening to Sirens a lot lately. And damn... My momma is a very early diss track that (if it's not a fictional story) implies that her mom was the kind of woman who would flirt or get a bit too close with her boyfriends?

My momma, she would love you like I love you
If she ever met you, if she ever knew
My momma, she would fall right on top of you
If she ever saw you, she'd be smitten, too

I'll never take you home
I want you all for my own
Don't let my momma hear your pretty song

On 1/10/2023 at 3:15 PM, cherrytropico said:

deadass :rip: you have to opportunity to ask lana any question about her music and this is what you come up with 

i was so pissed off when she asked her ‘do you say bore or whore in fmwuttt’ like you coulda checked genius and asked her ANY QUESTION IN THE WORLD! asking about the unreleased album is a no brainer for any lana stan

no hate though she seems like a great fan:heart:

so basically did she really said  "Elizabeth, you'll end up in an instituition for the rest of your life"?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

25 minutes ago, genghis khan said:

confused. where are you getting this from?

Not OP, but Lana says this in Fingertips:

"What kind of mother was she to say I'd end up in institutions?"

And then

"What the fuck's wrong in your head to send me away never to come back?"

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.