Fusel

SONG PREMIERE: "Honeymoon"

Ok, so, I'm listening it for the third time cause I need to understand if I like this.

Well, I prefer the last part of the song, like, from the bridge to the end. I think she makes her voice even more heavenly than before, maybe it's an impression caused by the instrumental, she's almost singing without music in some parts and I don't really like it... But anyway, I quite like Honeymoon but I don't think I would ever literally FALL IN LOVE with this song like I did with Ride, Carmen, Old Money and others

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

Ok, so, I'm listening it for the third time cause I need to understand if I like this.

Well, I prefer the last part of the song, like, from the bridge to the end. I think she makes her voice even more heavenly than before, maybe it's an impression caused by the instrumental, she's almost singing without music in some parts and I don't really like it... But anyway, I quite like Honeymoon but I don't think I would ever literally FALL IN LOVE with this song like I did with Ride, Carmen, Old Money and others

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

Sleepy, but beautiful. (Though that is perhaps her laziest DIY style video.) 

The tone and timbre of her voice have always been the biggest draw for me. I could probably listen to an entire album of Lana Mmmm-ing and scatting.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Exactly what I was thinking. The bridge is beautiful, and her voice in the last chorus until the end is :icant:

All I wish is that there was more going on in the song

The song is better than the preview lead us to believe, that's for sure. It has an unique atmosphere and her voice is building a desperate climax of the song. Everything works for me but I still need a song with a very distinct melody, that's what I'm looking for next single.

Also the fact she posted on her personal account means this could be a buzz single just like Video Games and then MTWBT is the real first single with a huge video.

If the rest of the songs are on the level of Honeymoon then we are in for a treat with this album.

I always had faith in Lana but now I have so much more, the album is gonna deliver 

I love this. This sounds Lynchian and beautiful. I know I'm too hyped and everything but it shits all over UV (the track) and pretty much the whole album  :toofunny: 

Her voice is steady and on point, the BTD dramatic strings are BACK ("Mr. Born to Lose" gave me feels too  :creep: )

It's less repetitive sounding then I thought it would be, but the rest of the album needs to have songs that are even less repetitive than this

tZ7WN4B.gif