++ BTS from the new music video:

a3904a58e6fe0fd8e974fd4b135c19a3bef82deb

are you like friends with her or something :biblio:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Amandine Insensible said:

There are some changes regarding to the album rollout and release date 🙃

Wait what 

Again? 

It's not like she's going to get a hit or be famous or anything with music that sounds like it was meant to be released 5 years ago. 

What a shame :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

17 minutes ago, Amandine Insensible said:

There are some changes regarding to the album rollout and release date 🙃

Oh god... what happened? :toofunny:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

It's not like she's going to get a hit or be famous or anything with music that sounds like it was meant to be released 5 years ago. 

From the songs I heard, the production is amazing, almost CC level-ish. They don't sound aged at all.

She had problems with her previous label and it took her quite a long time to part ways and be independent.

Believe me, it's worth the wait.

5 hours ago, Amandine Insensible said:

From the songs I heard, the production is amazing, almost CC level-ish. They don't sound aged at all.

She had problems with her previous label and it took her quite a long time to part ways and be independent.

Believe me, it's worth the wait.

I'll believe you sis, I hope she suprises me.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

it's so sad when artists like this are held back by record labels, really pisses me off

i'd love to hear her debut album but it's taking so long since i first discovered her ep back in 2017

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

48 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

It says expected 16 Feb 2022 on iTunes even, why do you always have to do this 😭

well i don’t know what you’re talking about and there’s nothing wrong with asking for a source. i don’t have apple music or itunes or anything so how else was i supposed to know. it was a simple question that was answered easily. and always have to do what? you could’ve replied in much kinder ways. 

giphy.gif

Wow the album is powerful, and clearly extremely important to her. 

Everybody Else became my favourite as soon as I heard the opening. I'm a sucker for creepy music box sounds. I think that one and Suffer and Swallow are my top 2, and maybe Fair Game as my top 3 because its lyrics... I just can't. I need this album to be everything it's supposed to be for Alice. (For some reason this paragraph is stuck in the spoiler below and I can't get it out)

I've been looking into the shit about creepshow art and Emily artful on YouTube, so stories about abusers manipulating their victims for years are fresh in my mind. Therefore, this album hits me harder than it would have before.

Everybody Else became my favourite as soon as I heard the opening. I'm a sucker for creepy music box sounds. I think that one and Suffer and Swallow are my top 2, and maybe Fair Game as my top 3 because its lyrics... I just can't. I need this album to be everything it's supposed to be for Alice.