Nick

Selena Gomez

Sorry, she seems really nice but her music since Revival (and even then with the exception of the singles) sounds bland, generic and with no soul. She neither has an amazing voice or stage presence to make up for that so… the last EP in spanish was another try to capitalize on latin music And now the beauty line… I Don’t know… Also she has dragged the JB topic way too much It gets old! 

I see her more like an actor for real, she has a cute personality… but whatching her have that much success in music when she isnt that good is painfull :awkney2:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

Never before has Lose You To Love Me hit as hard as now, when me and my bf have broken up. It never fails to make me cry nowadays, apparently... just wow. What a fucking song.

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I wanna do a deep dive research. Cuz a decade later I still cant understand why she left the scene. I never wanna say anything negative about Selena 

, but her 3 albums with the scene are close to perfection, while her solo albums are..not close to perfection. And not for her lack of talent.  It’s just that she had amazing songwriters and band members during her scene era that she can’t seem to beat now.  Maybe I’m blinded by nostalgia but I still thing SGATC has the greatest Albums by a landslide. Idek wtf she’s doing with her solo discography. I love her but what a waste a talent. SGATC1-3 are some of the best albums ever made. 

3 hours ago, urgirl said:

I wanna do a deep dive research. Cuz a decade later I still cant understand why she left the scene. I never wanna say anything negative about Selena 

, but her 3 albums with the scene are close to perfection, while her solo albums are..not close to perfection. And not for her lack of talent.  It’s just that she had amazing songwriters and band members during her scene era that she can’t seem to beat now.  Maybe I’m blinded by nostalgia but I still thing SGATC has the greatest Albums by a landslide. Idek wtf she’s doing with her solo discography. I love her but what a waste a talent. SGATC1-3 are some of the best albums ever made. 

I only know like 3 songs and I'm not well educated on the whole "and the Scene" era [only her solo stuff] but i've always saw it as a front; a writing camp wrote and produced the songs while Selena and the [barely advertised/promo'ed]  "band" were just faces that "played" the music, just like any product that Hollywood Records churns out. I could be wrong tough! 

But I agree, i need miss Gomez to leave Julia Michaels alone for a second and get some new writers, and not the ones who made "Snore Soon" either :biblio:

7 hours ago, urgirl said:

I don’t see how any of those records are the greatest ever tbh- from what I’ve heard they sound really manufactured and childish like you’d expect a 16 year old to make.