Nick

Selena Gomez

Bad Liar better be the album opener.... if it's scrapped  :toofunny:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Remember when she had a #1 album called Revival and 3 hit singles; Good For You, Same Old Love and Hands To Myself... Ah the good days.

Remember when she performed Feel Me, a new song from her upcoming album, on her world tour. And then teased new snippets like Stained.

Then went on to have more hit collaborations with We Don't Talk Anymore and It Ain't Me.

Remember when Bad Liar and Fetish were released from the new album, and we had a whole concept and aesthetic with Petra Collins being creative director (and then it was delayed).

But, she came back with a basic Marshmello collab, Wolves and it was a hit - the AMA performance was a return to the previous aesthetic and she said the album was almost finished, dark blue and coming soon.

Then we got Back To You as a stand alone single. And now we're waiting for the DJ Snake and Cardi B collaboration, Taki Taki.

Basically my point is, this album campaign has had so many kickstarts and delays, and sadly I don't think Selena Gomez is capable of achieving critical acclaim because she's a popstar made by Disney, not an artist.

This album is not gonna be worth the (going on 4 year) wait.

Also I do take her health into consideration and obviously that's beyond her control, however this album should've been released in 2016 with Feel Me as the lead, or in 2017 once Bad Liar and Fetish were released. Or in early 2018 after the success of Wolves.

When The Sun Goes Down is really her best album wow :wowcry: so many bops

Outlaw and Middle of Nowhere are career highlights

Who Says is THAT motivational song, so cute

Hit The Lights...... The power that that has, the intelligence that that has

Love you like a love song, Bang bang bang and Whiplash are BANGERS

We own the night, WTSGD and That's more like it are those cute fillers that we love

Let's not forget about My Dilemma wow :wowcry:  :krylie: 

A MASTERPIECE!

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Stars Dance was such a good album, I remember her being my number 1 fave when it dropped. Her new music does nothing for me, Revival was cute but most of it also did nothing for me. Selena Gomez & The Scene and Stars Dance is where it’s @

qfrWuBl.png