May

James Franco to Release "Flip-Side: Real and Imaginary Conversations with Lana Del Rey"

Tbh I am not really expecting unseen polaroids inside.. it is literally "imaginary conversations" ;_; if it is a photobook I will die prolly

It'll have photos we've not seen in high quality definitely but the actual primary content is unknown.

What a shame. It sounds like such an interesting concept. Was especially taken with Lana's comment to Franco, "Write around me, and if you don't fully get me, that's even better."

One day.

31 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

still want to what was inside, I'm surprised it hasn't leaked I assume that there are some early preview editions floating out around there? :et:

honestly i don't think it got far enough to even make ARCs– from the NFR era interview w lana where it gets brought up it sounds like she put the kabosh on it as soon as she found out what his actual point of view would be. and good riddance, he is such a fucking creep.

aOaIzH2.gif