May

James Franco to Release "Flip-Side: Real and Imaginary Conversations with Lana Del Rey"

I liked his essay on V Magazine. It confirmed that she plays with some reporters ( hello, Rolling Stones!) and she isn't actually a compulsive liar ( which at some point I suspected).

"Sometimes Lana doesn't know what to say in interviews, so she plays into the idea that her songs are her, and not her creations".

I bet the book is going to be full of pretentious, boring, tumblr-talk and the pics don't really look interesting. They are from the same boring photoshoot that was used in his article. I also don#t get why he wants to release it next year.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Why does LB hate James so much? Can someone explain it to me?

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Maybe the factual and real conversations allude to the fiction vs fantasy in Lana's lyrics and how she combined her own personal demons with an aesthetic she loved to create her own world. I doubt Franco is that deep, though. He probably just imagined being her geh best friend or something.

Why does LB hate James so much? Can someone explain it to me?

I have no idea why everybody is on him. I love James.

I'm so lucky I love sunbathing and moonbathing

Jealousy :3 he can live out his fandom like noone else here

truuu

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Lana should do the Spoken audio book of this and that would be an easy way to get a Grammy award for BEST SPOKEN WORD as James Franco was nominated last year for

his latest book Actors Anonymous

(and award like that is somewhat like Matt Damon and Ben Affleck winning their's for something other than acting.

A grammy is a grammy, an Oscar is an Oscar

Lana certainly has the voice for it  :flutter:

I'm so excited for this to be released, I do wonder why it's not coming out til March though? That's so far away, I wonder if they have anything else planned? After James mentioned writing about Lana "for a book" in his V Magazine essay and now this, it makes me wonder whether they would actually make the Sunset Blvd-style film together that Lana envisioned? Not necessarily a feature-length film but maybe something in the style of Tropico involving them both? :flutter:

The cover is beautiful but I'm hoping there will be new, previously unseen photographs inside. I hope James doesn't include any poems, I can't speak on his prose but I don't like his poetry at all  :eek:

They would make beautiful fucking babies like, imagine! James is much more attractive than his brother and Lana is much more attractive than....anyone else basically.

Is it wrong that I imagine myself being in the bedroom while they do "stuff"  :creep:

EDIT : Oops

Ugh no way, James franco is so haram

He is such a #habibi tho.

yall do too much, its not a big deal (negatively talking). I bet if u dont buy it, you will be perched for it anyway and read it, because its Lana and yall were the ones who created Lana-lysis lol so thsi will help