drewby

Bebe Rexha

wasn't too keen on it at first but i love it now :defeated:it's definitely a grower but it's a whole bop. and the video is one of her best in a while! it's hard to tell if this truly has potential to smash or be a hit, even w doja's feature and the tik tok girls in the video, but i hope it does so she can give us another album.

ik some of the songs that leaked this past week were demos for album tracks, while others might just be outtakes, but i hope it won't hurt her too much and that more album songs won't keep leaking. i'd hate to see her have an xcx3 type situation

21 hours ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

ik some of the songs that leaked this past week were demos for album tracks, while others might just be outtakes, but i hope it won't hurt her too much and that more album songs won't keep leaking. i'd hate to see her have an xcx3 type situation

THIS. Honestly I've loved what leaked these weeks, but if she is going to reuse them for the album, then stop the leaks so she can have a good era :oic3:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Demos for Better Mistakes and Heaven Sent have leaked so far. And supposedly Sabotage is being passed around so it may leak though I really hope it doesn't. Even if it does plz don't be spreading them around guys. Bebe has been working very hard on this album, have some respect for her art.

since it hasn't been posted in here yet, she finally announced her sophomore album, better mistakes, to be released may 7th

with sabotage being out tonight

Ey8aUCjVoAkPN25?format=jpg&name=4096x4096EzBzM_XVcAMCHu-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

35 minutes 55 seconds length

insiders have said mama's cringey lyrics were re-written, the song was re-produced and is now 3:08

but the amount of features girl...

53 minutes ago, whiteroses said:

since it hasn't been posted in here yet, she finally announced her sophomore album, better mistakes, to be released may 7th

with sabotage being out tonight

Ey8aUCjVoAkPN25?format=jpg&name=4096x4096EzBzM_XVcAMCHu-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

35 minutes 55 seconds length

insiders have said mama's cringey lyrics were re-written, the song was re-produced and is now 3:08

but the amount of features girl...

That length is so short for 13 songs!!! :bebe: I was expecting at least 42 minutes but anyways :defeated: 

But hey! Bebe has finally a new album coming! :hype: quite a few songs leaked (at least in demo form) back in like October to date, but I'm glad she remade Mama and that Better Mistakes was included and the title track! But 2:15 :defeated: at least add a bridge or something.

14 hours ago, drewby said:

Damn the features probably have more time than her on this album, but I'm perched for the absolute mess of release week and her inevitably being dropped

Would she do well if she goes independent? I think it's likely that she will be dropped after this album, but honestly don't know if she'd remain unsigned and keep releasing music that way. She's been with Warner since like 2015, right?

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Would she do well if she goes independent? I think it's likely that she will be dropped after this album, but honestly don't know if she'd remain unsigned and keep releasing music that way. She's been with Warner since like 2015, right?

i doubt it as she doesn't do well with a label lmao - i kind of want her to release stuff independently as then she wouldn't struggle to release albums like she has when being signed. we've had her debut and the album version of AYF scrapped and this album postponed many times. and it's not like her label promote her now so it wouldn't be too bad

on another note: sabotage is perfect, the production in the bridge is killer