drewby

Bebe Rexha

Time to revisit her material I guess!

Almost two years have passed now and I think Better Mistakes would've been her magnum opus if she chose a better tracklist. Tons of outtakes are better than half the album and if combined, it would've been a very solid record.

10 Minutes, Alien, I Wish I Was My Boyfriend, Money Don't Love Me and H2O were right there, yet she chose On the Go, Amore, Die for a Man...

Anyways, shoutout to I Don't Wanna Grow Up and the scrapped 2015 album. Now THAT and AYF I was her peak.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 1/17/2023 at 2:55 AM, Glitter Boy said:

Time to revisit her material I guess!

Almost two years have passed now and I think Better Mistakes would've been her magnum opus if she chose a better tracklist. Tons of outtakes are better than half the album and if combined, it would've been a very solid record.

10 Minutes, Alien, I Wish I Was My Boyfriend, Money Don't Love Me and H2O were right there, yet she chose On the Go, Amore, Die for a Man...

Anyways, shoutout to I Don't Wanna Grow Up and the scrapped 2015 album. Now THAT and AYF I was her peak.

Amore demo isnt as bad… Also ur missing Heaven Sent and Distract Me or Saddest Lullaby! The rest, i agree with u 

Looks like she final y undestood the assigment with this last single!! She does disco/electronic much more interesting than that outdated trap beats!! Love MHWWIW, my only concern is that the outro sounds more like a bridge and Its missing a final chorus, But we’ve been knew… (nowadays they only focus on streamins) 

the last album was a mess and a flop, the only fully enjoyable song there was Sacrifice, and looks like shes going down that route. Happy for her! 

I think of her as somebody I dont have much interest anymore (loved the Its All Your Fault era) but still keep up with everything she does even if Its bad cause at times Its even funny. She lives in my mind more like a meme, kind of like Demi

Hope one day she comes back to her old style… Pray and Cry Wolf may be her best efforts before becoming big 

the album cover is a serve!

ngl I couldn't care less for I'm Good - Blue, but The Heart Wants What It Wants is really good. I hope this era is successful for her!

Apparently some song titles have appeared:

Heart Wants What It Wants (lead single released last month)

Seasons (feat. Dolly Parton)

Call on Me

I'm Not High, I'm in Love

Satellite (feat. Snoop Dogg)

Born Again

I Am

Miracle Man

I'm Good (Blue)

luckily that mid collab 'Stars' is not making it but it will be released as a standalone single around May iirc.

I just pray for the tracklist to be cohesive, her previous two albums have lacked that.

16 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

HWWIW and I’m Good in the same album? Mess :oop:

also really excited for the Dolly Parton collab after Meant To Be :um2:

Good thing is we can actually kick out I'm Good from the album :true: I'll be doing that upon release ngl :oop: 

8 hours ago, Your Favorite Boy said:

I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but in the new song Born Again she sings two verses that seem Lana references: “We were all born to die” and then “You should come meet me on the flipside”.

i thought the same!!