drewby

Bebe Rexha

to be fair she said she didn't like the tracks  :toofunny: she said she didn't even really like the EP she released

Im shook because all i dont recall her ever saying that. Where did she say that!?

Someone better leak 24/7. This bitch of a label is a mess for not releasing the actual album she did.

Do we know anyone that may have it?

to be fair she said she didn't like the tracks  :toofunny: she said she didn't even really like the EP she released

well, then she is a mess for saying that. because her new tracks aren't really.. that... good... idk... :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

Im shook because all i dont recall her ever saying that. Where did she say that!?

Do we know anyone that may have it?

I'm pretty sure she did an interview where she explained that wasn't the music she wanted to make

I'll have to find it -- she also said she was upset Cry Wolf leaked bc it was from the same time period and she didn't like that song either

BzhmW.png

I'm pretty sure she did an interview where she explained that wasn't the music she wanted to make

I'll have to find it -- she also said she was upset Cry Wolf leaked bc it was from the same time period and she didn't like that song either

Yea i know she hates Cry Wolf. Idek how she hates it. Its one of her bests :'(

well, then she is a mess for saying that. because her new tracks aren't really.. that... good... idk... :toofunny:

Thats the reason why i need the scrapped album. Thats the Bebe i fell in love with :( </3

Why do all my faves suddenly hate their meaningful songs and only want to make club music? 

EWtcjHk.gif

We in an alternate universe y'all. Mandela effect confirmed. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!111 

TjmiIK4.png

Why do all my faves suddenly hate their meaningful songs and only want to make club music? 

EWtcjHk.gif

We in an alternate universe y'all. Mandela effect confirmed. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!111 

I wanna got back to the sweet beginnings. when i was listening to 2015 bebe and full of joy and excitement! :(

did you ever find it  :creep:

I wanna got back to the sweet beginnings. when i was listening to 2015 bebe and full of joy and excitement! :(

did you ever find it  :creep:

I haven't been looking for it, whoops. Busy week

BzhmW.png

I Got You (+ Music Video) - Friday 28th October 

Live performance of "I Got You" & "In The Name Of Love" at the MTV EMA's - November 6th 

A.Y.F. - January 17th 2017 (Posted by Billboard)

Billboard Philippines though.

That's a Tuesday, and it would be really weird to launch her debut record in the middle of the tracking week

I won't believe anything until a pre-order pops on iTunes tbh 

BzhmW.png